- Text Size +

Everything was dark. Then he felt a jolt. He opened up his eyes revealing his girlfriend’s humongous face. It was big when he was normal size but now it was massive, her lips seemed plusher and her eyes brighter. “Hey little one” she grinned. “Stand up a minute, I need to get a rough measurement of your new height.” Connor stood up straight next to Emily, his clothes had shrunk with him. As Emily rose up from her crouched position Connor started to realise just HOW short he was.

He was just below her knee. Years ago he would only have dreamt this could happen, now it was real. Emily giggled, her massive breasts jiggling. “2 foot tall.” She exclaimed. Connor had to step back just to see her face. “WOW!” he exclaimed. Emily giggled even more.

“I tell you what small guy,” she said bending down, “climb up and kiss me on the lips and I’ll reward you.” She stood up at full height. “Are you serious?” he asked.  “Yeah just climb up me.” She replied. Connor walked forward, wondering how to accomplish this mammoth task. He wrapped his arms and legs around the leg but fell onto the ground. Then he jumped up and gripped on to her knee, he could hear her stifling laughs up above. “Em, you’ll shake me off!”

“Sorry, sorry it was too funny. Right keep coming, I’m waiting”

He managed to pull his foot on to the knee, he then swung his other foot across to the opposite knee. He then slowly reached his hands up to the yoga pants waistband.  They started to slide down but Emily’s huge hand darted down and pulled them up, “You’re not getting a peek down there, little man…. Yet.” She said.

Connor now stood on the knees of his girlfriend, gripping onto her waistband. He knew what his next move should be, but was he allowed. “Uh, Emily can I u-“he started.

“Yes you can use them.” She said patting her breasts. Connor struggled up and managed to grab the strap of her bra with one hand he then pulled the rest of his body up. He was now face to face with her breasts. “Need a little help?” asked Emily offering her hand to him. “Thanks.” He muttered as she pulled him up. He was now sitting on her boobs, face to face with her.  He leant in and kissed her. She smirked, “I think it’s time for your reward!” she exclaimed before giving him a kiss that covered most of his face. She then scooped him up and lowered him down onto the ground. “A reward for a mini, what kind of reward would you like?” she asked rhetorically. She tapped her huge foot up and down, pretending to think. “I know!” she exclaimed. She bent down, undid her shoes and taking off her smelly sock. She dangled it down to Connor, “Ew!” he shouted. She then chucked the socks next to her shoes.

She then slowly peeled her yoga pants off, revealing her smooth legs, which were double the height of Connor. “Like what you see?” she giggled. She then turned around so that Connor was below her big ass. Connor could feel his dick swell, his pants forming a tent. Slowly Emily pulled off her top revealing her huge breasts. “Enjoy!” she exclaimed crouching down. Connor stood in amazement.  “I see you like it already.” Mocked Emily looking at his bulging pants. Connor just kept staring at the huge cleavage, barely contained in the turquoise bra.

“Ca- can I?” he stuttered.

“Go ahead” she responded.

Connor reached out and grabbed the humongous tits in-between his arms. Suddenly, without warning Emily stood up straight, a small man dangling from her breasts. She giggled at the sight of him trying to hold on. Connor bounced up and down with the breasts. “Ready to come out?” she asked. Connor nodded slowly. Emily grabbed him then lowered him onto the floor. “Savour this sight, little man. This might be the last time you see a giantess in real life with so few clothes.” With that she started dressing. Connor felt the bulge reduce. When Emily finished dressing, they both sat on the grass, holding hands.