- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story. Please reveiw.

Connor knocked hard on the door. He gulped hard. Would this work? What would happen to him... his girlfreind wouldn't do anything to him surely?

The door flew open and a bundle of hair flew towards him. He was grabbed around the neck, it was his girlfriend Emily. He hugged her back and kissed her. "I'm so glad you agreed to do it!"she said her bright blue eyes staring into his. "C'mon follow me inside!"

Connor followed her in. Emily was a nerd just like him, that's probably why they fell for eachother. But boy she was extremely pretty she could have gotten a way better looking boyfriend than him. She had lovely smooth blonde hair that hung loose down to her large breasts. She had big lips and a perfect heart shaped butt. Today she was wearing skinny jeans and a "Doctor Who" T-shirt.

They walked up to Emily's bedroom. Unlike most girl's her age's bedroom it was covered in various nerdy things: comics, books, games, figures, gaming consoles, etc.

She turned around and picked her tablet up off the bed. "Right first of all, the rules"she said. "Oh god" said Connor "not any more of your rules." they both giggled. This was obviously a jab at how Emily would follow all the rules in school. "Anyway" she said with a smirk still etched on her face, "we will compete in various activites we can play on an "Xbox" or whatever or a quiz or whatever, really. The loser of the game will have their size changed. If it's me i'll grow but just a little, don't want to break anything" she looked up at Connor and stood up "And you, will shrink, just a little. Don't wanna lose you do we"She looked up at connor he was at least 5 inches taller than her. She was quite short but that was soon gonna change.

"Just don't crush me!" he said prented to quiver with fear. She giggled. "Alright what's up first then?" she asked. "Ooooh. How about some "Xbox". What do you wanna play?" he asked her. "Halo!" she shouted with glee. This was one of her favourite games.

She booted up the console. "At the end of all of this we go back to our normal heights don't we?" Connor asked. Emily giggled. "Of course we do! I have our original sizes ready so we can return to them" The console booted up "Right let's shake on it she said" she stuck out her hand. " I love you" said Connor kissing her "I love you too" she said. The Halo theme started up in the background "Let the games.... begin" she said with much glee. "Now we're gonna find out who's really better at this!" Connor replied. "Or we'll be too big or small to play next" giggled Emily. 

They set up the game. They were playing Halo 4. "Oh this one is the worst" complained Connor "Shu'p or i'll shrink you before we even start" said Emily. She stomped on the floor mocking stomping on Connor. "Squuuiiish! One complaing little bug gone." she mocked. "Haha" Connor had managed to sneak up behind her while she was distracted. "First kill!" 

"NOOOOO!" screeched Emily. " Right i'm gonna get you.... tiny man!"

"Hey I'm still taller than you shorty!"

"Oh you won't be calling me shorty in a minuite!"

"What you even gonna do to me?"

Bang bang he'd been distracted, one point to the giantess.

"Damn you!" he shouted, she just giggled.

"What if I don't have any clothes to fit you? What if you become so small Ii have to carry you around in my humongous bo-"

"Haha, one more kill!"

"Damn you tiny one!"

"Right then let's concentrate then we'll have a fair winner!" 

They lent forward completely imersed in the game neither of them wanting to lose.