- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it's been a while. Thanks for the challenge lancealot

Wrestling

Emily put the substances into her bag along with a few other bits. “Hurry up, Princess!” shouted Connor from the garden. “Is the coast clear?” asked the now Amazonian Emily. “Yes, come out!” Emily ran outside to the back garden gate. She flung it open and ran up the path. Connor followed suit.

“So we’re going to wrestle each other?” asked Connor looking up into his girlfriend’s bright blue eyes. “Yeah, there’s a circle of trees up here, no one goes there!”

“Em?”

“What?”

“Do you really like being a giantess?”

“Yeah. I’ve always sort of... well been into that kind of stuff. As a kid I’d build Lego cities and smash them up or crush ants and stuff. Of course I thought it was just another weird thing back then, but then I found it on the internet, then I found you.”

“Oh my God, I remember thinking it was weird, I tried to get out of it but well… here we are!”

“Connor, I love you”

With that Emily bent down and snogged Connor. “I love you too Em!”

Eventually they came to the circle of trees. “Wait here, I need to change.” Said Emily before walking into the trees. Once she was in the trees she took all her clothes off so that she was just in her turquoise underwear. She had to check her body out to make sure nothing had gone wrong. She looked down, all her toes where there and her legs looked the same. She snapped her panties open quickly. It looked fine. She checked her fingers, all there. Then she checked down her bra quickly. All there and nothing extra, just a bit bigger. She pulled a pair of yoga pants out of her bag and put them on, she’d grown these just in case. She folded up her jeans and put them in the bag. “Emily!” shouted Connor. She quickly sped up dressing.

“Um so the rules.” Said Emily climbing out of the trees. “Well, you can use any part of your body, first person down.”

Connor stood on one side of the circle of trees and Emily on the other. “Sure they won’t find us here Em?” asked Connor. “Yeah, ready?”

“Let’s go!”

They were off. Emily bent down and charged at Connor, this gave him a look at her now humongous cleavage. He was distracted for a second before jumping out of the way of the charging behemoth of a girlfriend. He jumped towards her legs attempting to tackle her. But she kicked him off with her giant red converse. “Oops” she muttered as her boyfriend flew onto the soft ground. “I’m kay!” He exclaimed charging at her, she stuck her hand out catching his forehead he swiped her hand out of the way, once again aiming for her legs. This time he jumped up and tried to pull her top, he grabbed on to the bottom of her top. She quickly swung him off, she dived towards him trying to hold him down but he rolled out of the way. He dived on to her back, he was clinging on, yanking her back. It didn’t work. He felt himself slipping down. He slid down her back, eventually he found himself on the ground again. “Tired, little one?” mocked Emily. Without warning she sat on Connor, placing her plump ass on his face. He could almost smell the stench through the black material, yet he somehow felt aroused. Emily stood up again “3,2,1. Emily Wins!” she exclaimed. She jumped up into the air in excitement her tits and ass jiggling as she did so. “Time for you to go down.” She said. Connor chuckled. “Last time being this big. Soon you’ll be down there.” She mocked pointing at the floor.

Emily walked over to the bag. She bent down, Connor swore she was purposely jiggling her ass to mock him. Soon enough she pulled a vial out and handed it to her boyfriend. “Drink up little one.” She said, handing it to him. Connor gulped it down. “Tastes disgusting” he remarked, handing the empty vial back to Emily.

Suddenly he felt s coldness in his gut, it spread though his body, and it felt like everything was being taken from him, suddenly it stopped. Then he realised his vision was lower than usual, no longer was he level with Emily’s abdomen, he was now closer to her crotch, now he could fit between her legs. Emily looked down as her once tall boyfriend diminished lower and lower. He was now looking at her knees. Suddenly everything went black.

Emily looked down at her unconscious boyfriend, she measured him at about 3 ft. “We’re gonna have some fun small man.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

1 or 2 more chapters to go.