- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back! sorry it's been so long.

Emily could feel the liquid swill down her throat. it felt cold. It was thicker than water and quite fizzy. She could feel it going down into her stomach. Suddenly her stomach lurched. She felt sick and nauseus. Had it happened? she looked around... no. Then her stomach lurched again, everything faded. She could feel warmth coursing through her body. She was growing.

She looked at her boyfriend, he looked confused maybe even worried.... it was to late now. She looked down to check her clothes were growing with her. Well she wasn't ripping out of them, all was going well.

Suddenly she felt faint. She lurched forward... then everything stood still. She lay down on the floor, expanding in all directions yet she was unconcious.

Connor kneeled down next to his girlfriend. He waited until the growing had stopped then checked her pulse. It had excelerated. He looked at his watch. Her growth had taken 1 minuite and 23 seconds. He wondered how tall she was. She was definately bigger than him, at least double her usual height.

His eyes slowly looked down her body. He felt them stop near her breasts.

"Oi" shouted the giantess. Connor blushed. She giggled then sat up. She kissed him on the cheek "I love you, tiny!" she grinned. She stood up at full height. Her head was scraping the ceiling. 

"12 foot-ish" she said ducking down a bit. "Wow, you really do look tiny up here" she looked at her now miniscule boyfriend. "No honey you've just outgrown yourslef" he replied. She kneeled down so she was face to face with him.

Her face seemed massive to Connor, big blue eyes and plump lips. He felt himself lean towards her. She hugged him. She was a lot stronger now. He flet like she was trying to kill him. "Uh- you're stronger" he said trying to escape the embrace.

He managed to slip out. He looked at her blue eyes, it felt like they were piercing his face. "Listen, er Conner if youdon't want to go through with this you don't have to. I- I'll take the antidote and we can just play games" said Emily sounding a little upset. "Listen, Em I used to have a thing, I USED to want to be shrunk down and well played with by a giant woman. Well I thought it'd never happen so I tried to grow out of it. Well up until a few weeks ago I'd completely forgotten about it. But now you can fulfill my dreams but it sorta feels wrong for some reason." Connor replied sounding ashamed he looked down and turned bright red."

"Why didn't you tell me?" asked Emily, Connor didn't know if she was angry or understanding. "I thought you'd dump me or leave me. Em, I always thought you were perfect but knew I wasn't I'm sorry for keeping secrets." Connor stood up "I understand if you want to y'know end it" he said nearly crying.

"You're an idiot Connor."

"I know!"

"I would love to be you giantess."

What?"

"C'mon Connor, we're basically perfectly for eachother, you should have realised I've always wanted to be a giantess."

"Bu- Wwha??"

"Now, I can't grow anymore, luckily I've got a bigger place to go if I do grow. Don't worry we won't be distirbed, little one." she said "Now seeing as I had to change my height i'm going to choose the next task" continued the titan "The next task is......"

Chapter End Notes:

 

If anyone has any requests for a task post a review and i'll try and include it!