- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It had been a week since he'd seen his family. He was being held captive in a small cigar box with 10 other shrunken people and all they were given to eat was milk. He was so hungry. The milk wasn't enough to sustain his life. He had noticed since he'd been there that he had lost a considerable amount of weight, relatively speaking. The other captives, 7 women and 3 men weren't much better off. They were all deteriorating and their skin was greying from the lack of nutrients. The giantess who held them prisoner was a very strange woman indeed.


She had black curly hair and brown eyes. She was Italian and was sporting a little belly the guys in the pizza shop she worked at called a pizza pouch behind her back. When she sat shirtless she had 3 or 4 rolls. Her stomach was saggy and speckled with dimples from the cellulose. Her ass was in much the same condition. She had a little bit of a double chin and some very flabby upper arms. The most noticeable feature about her though was her giant breasts. They must have been E's which looked great under a shirt but when they were out it was quite apparent that they were well worn. They had red splotches all over, ran through with stretch marks, and she had what looked like vericose veins around her nipples. Her ariolas looked like slices of bologna and her nipples were 2 inches long and a sickly shade of red.


She had a very pretty face but had awfully crooked teeth and chronic bad breath. Her arms were covered in black hair that she couldn't shave but which was borderline manly. She shaved the peach fuzz off the bottoms of her breasts as well as her happy trail, leaving a few specks of black stubble around one nipple and on days she didn't shower a 5 o'clock shadow below her belly button. She only shaved her thighs once a week, but shaved her lower legs daily so she could wear long skirts and Capri's. She was very nerdy, especially for 30, collecting everything having to do with dragons and wolves. She normally wore tight shirts with long skirts, which looked good in highschool but now only excentuated her belly jiggle, something nobody knew she was actually aiming for.


She had happened upon a shrinking potion in an old spell book she bought off an online auction of an estate sale in Salem, Ma. Up until that point she'd occupied her erotic role playing fantasies with mice. Stripping down naked and setting them about her bed then laying out beside them and eating them one by one pretending she was a dragon and they were knights. Now she could really play out her fantasies with real little people who really fought and screamed and begged for their lives. The pinkies were no fun because they were clueless, it was more like eating sheep as a dragon and she'd tired of that game.


The lid of the box opened and in came the daily small teacup of milk. The milk she served them the tinies noted was very watery and sometimes tasted a lot like pizza or whatever she cooked for herself the previous day. They weren't sure what kind of milk would taste like these things or why.


Many people came and went out of the cigar box everyday. Nobody was sure what happened to them as they were never privy to see but it was the mans turn to find out on this day. The top of the box opened and the giantesses fingers came in, grasping the mans leg tightly as he flailed on his back and tried to kick her fingers away. Tossed in the air briefly he was caught in her hand, pinned by the base of her thumb as she used her fingers to grab two screaming women then closed the top of the box behind them. 


She was wearing only a bathrobe and quickly disrobed after setting them all on the bed, exposing her flabby imperfect body and her stubbly, razor burned crotch. Climbing up onto the bed on all fours the little people screamed and ran for the head of the bed to get away from her. Already turned on by the screams of the five inch tall people her vagina began to engorge with blood and she slowly lumbered towards them, the brown lips of her labia hanging down noticeably far from her chubby crack. Getting to the tucked in pillows the little people had nowhere to go as they put their backs to the pillow and looked up in horrified amazement to see the bottom of a thigh sweep over head as a knee circled around them twenty meters to their right. The other knee then sliding back twenty meters to their left they looked up just in time for one of the women to catch a face full of the giantesses dripping cum. Her musk was overwhelming. She sat on her feet on her pillow with her knees spread and the tinies between them. 


Looking up the little man could see the deep scars of the stretch marks under the giantesses swollen breasts as she leaned forward and they swung off from her belly to hang enormous on their own. Looking down from her breasts he saw her dimply gut with her giant belly button underpinned with stubble. Then looking down further he saw her pink pussy hiding in the shadows behind her big brown labia and looking down just a tad further he saw he ass hole which was stained black and had several pubes reaching out from the indescernable blackness. 
Then there was the unmistakable sound of her stomach growling as her frizzy curly hair eclipsed the light of the room and she stared with a smile from her own shadow down over the tinies. Reaching down with both hands she grabbed each of the women from the mans flanks and lifted them over her head, play biting at their faces as they screamed wildly for their lives. One of the women had darkness run down her skin and drip off her face as she peed herself from the fright. This amused the giantess who dipped her into her mouth and sucked her curled up body straight and clean. Pulling her from her mouth there was a long spit string from the woman's naked body to the giantesses bottom lip which blew away and the giantess released a rancid exhale seemingly from the pit of her stomach, her giant heart fluttering in her chest with arousal.


Just then something fell and hit the tiny man. He thought it was spit but it smelled of rosemary slightly which the giantess had cooked with the night before. Looking up he saw something that made his stomach turn. Her giant swollen nipple was dripping milk. She had been feeding the tinies a strict diet of her breast milk alone. Looking at her fat stomach and breasts and blotchy skin, surrounded by the foul smell of her musk he was suddenly sick to think that his only food came from that giant stinky fat body.


The woman screamed as she swung in between the giantesses fingers and then the giantesses eyes shifted to the other little woman. The giantess made a low growling noise as she looked at the other tiny woman intensely. The woman froze in shock, her little face flush and puffy from being dangled upside down. The enormous mouth before her opened and she stared in at the fat cheeks bulging in over the molars, and framed by crooked front teeth the giantesses glistening pink throat. As the giantess continued to growl her uvula retracted upwards and spit bubbled up out of her throat. The tiny was dipped into the giantesses mouth while she continued with her growl and the smell and sound of it was all around the tiny woman. Then just like that she was pulled from the mouth and dropped on the bed. Looking over she saw the other tiny woman on the bed as well. The little woman watched as the other tiny stood to her feet and began to run as the great mass of frizzy hair descended on her. As the giantess lifted her head the tiny woman saw little legs kicking from her mouth and bulges in her cheeks from the little hands sprawling to gain purchase on anything. Then her stomach sank as she watched the giantess flick her head back twice and swallow the little woman as if she were an enormous lizard. This maneuver took an immense amount of practice for the giantess to master but having the skill now made her role playing all the more intense. The first step for the giantess was to completely relax her throat. The first head flick would toss the body off balance from the waste up into her gullet then she'd swallow hard allowing peristalsis to work for a second to secure the meat on its downward journey. Then she'd relax her throat again to get the hips down past her tonsils. And then she'd swallow hard once and feel the legs squirm down off the back of her tongue and into her throat in tow behind the bollus that was a whole, living unchewed body.


Her massive gullet bobbed up and down and as her eyes affixed on the tiny woman. The little man now decided it was time to act and ran to the tiny woman's aid as she tripped and fell and the giantess decended upon her. This pleased the giantess who began breathing very deeply and becoming flushed with her arousal. The little man jumped on the little woman to shield her from the descending maw and he was lifted in her giant teeth sideways with his back facing into her mouth. Then her lips closed over the front of him leaving only his feet and head exposed and her heard her hawk a massive loogy. She then gagged it up into her mouth and her felt it consume him and she dribbled him out of her mouth onto the bed. It was slimy and covered his hands and face. He pulled the massive globs away from his face just to breath and as he wiped his eyes he looked up just in time to watch her gullet bob up and down beginning the other tiny woman's journey into her rancid depths. 


Then she crawled over toward him, her massive breasts and big belly swaying as she crawled. Another drop of milk fell from her nipple as she slowly lumbered towards him. She had been on hormone supplements for a while now to simulate pregnancy so that her breasts would produce milk. She didnt eat anything but tinies really. The tinies smelled her cooking other food every night but it was just soups or flavored breads to supplement her main course. She loved the idea of her body being the only nourishment available for her tinies. She loved the idea of a tiny being nourished on her milk alone for a couple weeks, her body becoming a major part of the tinies before being swallowed alive. Her milk was largely constituted of the tiny living people she swallowed, so unbenounced to them the tinies were actually eating the tinies that disappeared the day before when they drank the milk she gave them.

The tiny women inside of her stomach were putting up quite the struggle trying to escape. Each of them was 5" wall and roughly 2 ounces so her stomach had over a quarter pound of writhing thrashing human meat trying to escape. But they would not escape. They would be reduced to a paste inside of her stomach along with whatever else she ate. They would then be pushed into her small intestine where they'd instantly be mixed with bile which would further seperate nutrients from the lumpy, hairy, boney paste they'd become. The silia in her small intestine would then absorb all the valuable nurtients from their goop and they would be coaxed along into her large intestines where any moisture left would be absorbed through the intestine walls to become the moisture in the giantesses breath, her sweat, her tears, her snot, her cum, and to flush the toxins from her kidneys and be expelled from her body as urine. Then whatever was left of the tiny women would be a hard packed black and brown lumpy paste with protruding bones and little thickets of hair that would be expelled from the giantesses body out the indescernable blackness of the her hairy ass hole in a big healthy meat shit that she'd take roughly 12-18 hours from when she'd swallowed the tiny women.

The tiny women inside of her stomach were experiencing an emotional and physical hell as they lost their minds and became frantic animals inside of her stinking, sweltering depths. It was very hot and humid inside of her stomach. They writhed beside one another and held one another and would let go to try to crawl up a greasy walls of the stomach, with a hand hold in the giantesses epiglottis. But unable to pry it open they'd slide back down into the gowing pile of acid. They sprawled and squirming on the front of her stomach since she was on her hands and knees with it hanging enormous before the tiny man. He stared at it realizing that there was a very horrible reality somewhere in the depths of that putrid gut for the two tiny women. Inside they rolled and were covered in the greasy mucous lining of her stomach, mixed with acid and felt their hair coming off. Around them the smell of vomit grew much strongerer and their eyes burned too much to open and their ears and vaginas and mouths and noses and lungs began to burn more and more. There was no escaping it. The breath escaping their little mouths was cooler and not as thick as the air in the gut so everytime they breathed out and breathed in it was as if they were just hyperventilating into a plastic bag. Panic made their little hearts throb and they made strange animal noise and one gripped her hands into tight little fists arching her back and wailing in misery. Their tiny bodies poured sweat as the giant gut brought their core temperatures up to the temperature of the giantesses body. They gasped and panted in the puke tasting air, their little chests heaving in the darkness as the stomach began filling more and more with the snot and spit the giantess swallowed and acid. At first they were laying and sprawling and twisting on the greasy surface of her wrinkled stomach wall but now they were half suspended and sloshing in the growing chemical soup that the giant slimy organ was gathering around them in order to render them down into more manageable proteins. The entrance to her intestines sucking away their hair and sweat as the goop they sloshed in slowly flowed into her intestines in rythmic glugs, being replaced by the mouthfuls of spit the giantess was bound to swallow throughout the day.

The tiny man on the outside could not hear any of this as there was approximately 15 pounds of fat between her stomach and the skin that covered her belly, which absorbed the screams of tinies very well. The giantess planted a knee to the left side of the little man and then opened her right leg and planted it further to the right. She was done playing dragon. Now it was time for her to get off on her guilty pleasure. The tiny man looked up to see her begin rubbing her clit in circular motions with three fingers. The other end of her body was supported on her chest and head and she laid her head sideways on a pillow with her arm under it staring at him with big glazed over eyes. The smell of her pherimones was overwhelmingly sweet and he couldn't help being turned on. The smell was underscored with the old pee smell of her sex and the salty smell of her sweaty ass crack, now given air to breathe.

Her hand came down now gripping his little 5" body. She was shameless. This was her dirty secrety she committed behind closed doors that nobody knew about and all the tinies she had were destined to be her food so she didn't even acknowledge them as people anymore, only tools to make her cum. He might as well have been her fingers. The little man looked in awe as he was lifted up past the brown skin that sagged off either side of the pink hole into her vagina and then his eyes affixed onto where he was headed. His face pressed into the skin above her asshole and then from his belly to his face he was rubbed down over the powerful muscle of her asshole and was lifted from her skin before even getting close to her vagina. The linty sweat in her ass crack was slimy and cheesy. She lifted him back up underneath her and with his face and chest pressed right up against her nose she sniffed him several times. Then she wiped his front and back hard against the sheets which gave him rug burn and he was off again towards her ass that lofted so high in the air. 

His face was lined up with her ass hole and he stared at the wrinkles he could make out in its blackness, wondering how much of the shit that stained it had come from tinies. He didnt know that she was so engrossed in her role playing that she had bleached it upon getting the spell book and that over the years eating so many tinies she'd stained it darker than it was before. Then he felt his body tip and his feet entered her slightly gaping vagina. She was very loose so her slid right into her slimy hole. When he reached his shoulders his feet hit her cervix. Her vagina must have only been 4" deep. She kept pushing him anyways and he bent his knees to accomodate her pressure. Up to his neck now he felt her grip him with her vagina in quick pulses as she again rubbed her clit with three fingers. He failed to move or do anything as he stared straight down at her fingers running quick circles around her clit, the tail end of her immense hanging labia on either side of his face rubbing hard on either side as her meat curtains tossled around her fingers.

 

Then her fingers came up to pull him out and he came out quite easily with a loud slurp noise, her cum dripping from his feet as her hand carried him and laid him on the pillow beside her face. Her hand went back down and began rubbing her clit again, her other arm that was under the pullow came out and she sat up on her elbow, looking at him with still glazed over eyes, "You dont move much do you?" She asked in heavy breaths that washed over his body. She got very close to him putting her lips right over the top of his chest and face maybe half an inch away. 

He looked down and saw her massive breasts jiggling as she rubbed herself and between them he saw he belly jiggling as well. Then trying to look up at her eyes he only succeeded in looking straight up her nose as a breath coming from deep in her depths washed over him again. "If you don't want to help me cum you can serve other purposes." she said getting more and more turned on the more she talked and teased, "Do you want to be my food? Do you want me to swallow you and make milk out of you to feed my other tinies? Do you want me to store you as fat in my tits and belly? Do you want to feed the fire in my belly and be the warmth you feel now in my breath?"

Her abs flexed several times as she stopped rubbing herself and came. But she wasn't done. Her big soggy tongue came out and she licked his little body from the part of it that normally sat in her throat to the tip of it. She was just getting started. "Do you want me to swallow you and get all of me back that you've been eating these past two weeks. You are already so much me. All the water inside of you has come out of my tits. Want me to swallow you and get it all back? Want to be my cum and my spit? i'm going to swallow you and make the best parts of you into milk and push the worst parts of you into my toilet." She was rubbing herself again turned on by what she was saying to him. "I want to see your bones in my shit. I want to smell you in my piss. If you have no use as a tiny then I will make you my food and give you a use." Then she burped over him and it smelled like body odor and blood. She told him that it tasted like she was going to be hungry again soon. "I'm going to eat you but not for a little while yet. I'm going to feed you a lot more of me first. That way you'll be all me and when I swallow you It'll be no different than swallowing my own spit except that you will be screaming in my mouth for me to stop and wiggling all the way into my belly.