- Text Size +

Emily is tall. She is almost 6 feet tall. Being that tall for a 16 years old girl can be very frustrating. First, all of the nice looking guys do not want to flirt with her. They keep telling her that yes, of course, she’s beautiful and all, but not their type. They always end up flirting smaller girls that are cute and….smaller than they are. Really, being a tall girl is bad, when society’s stereotypes are against it.

The poor Emily doesn’t play basketball. She always gets it: “Why don’t you play basketball?” She hates it. She also sometimes dare to wear higher heels and she always gets it: “A tall girl like you should not put on high heels.” Emily is a deep inside sad person, a small soul stuck in a giant body.

On November 25th, a cold day, Emily tried to focus on her part-time job. In fact she works in a theater and mostly, she just smiles to customers, rip of their tickets and point them to the right room for them to enjoy their movies. Then, when the movies are all playing, she circles in each theater rooms to tell high school girls to remove their feet from the benches, spot anyone filming in the dark room, say “shush” to the talkers, and all in all, making sure customers are satisfied.  

On that specific day she entered a theater room that was half filled. In the back row, she saw two high school girls laughing and making noise and putting their feet up on the row in front of them and, basically, being brats. She walked up the aisle to do her job. “Shhh!” she told them. But the girls didn’t even care, they threw popcorn at her. Emily walked to them and before she could even place a word, the closest girl stood up and wrestled her down on the floor. Emily being taken by surprise and being very tall, is easy to tackle down. Both girls put their feet on Emily as they sat back in their seat.

Emily couldn’t believe why she didn’t defend herself. She fell off like a dead tree onto the semi-wet floor and had now two pairs of sneakers on her work jacket. She felt down right humiliated and dominated but she suddenly had a tingle feeling inside her, some kind of revelation. She felt small.

One of the girls put both of her sneaker feet on her upturned face and whispered to Emily. “lick”. Again, that tingle sensation. Under the small pressure and smell of wet and dirty rubber sole of the sneakers, Emily pulled out her tongue, and obediently licked the stranger’s shoe sole. Above her, the two girls were laughing. Other customers 3 or 4 rows in front told them to shut up and they did, but they continued to giggle silently. The sound of the movie was loud enough to hide what was going on.

“That’s it, lick!”

“Lick them clean.”

Emily felt dirt on her tongue. “You like that?” the girl above her said, and Emily nodded. “Lick them all. My name is Lisa, and this is Mary. When the movie is halfway you lick Mary’s shoes alright?” Emily again nodded and kept licking the shoes soles.

At some point they exchanged seats and a new pair of sneaker soles came crashing on Emily’s face. She licked.

“She seems to like it.”

“Don’t forget that mud.” “Swallow”

Emily complied submissively to her teenage mistress. “You like being small huh?” Emily nodded.

The movie ended and both girls stood full weight on Emily’s long body. Both girls took turns stepping full weight on her face before wandering off and leaving the theater giggling.

Emily stood up and went to the bathroom, she washed her face and left the theater, punching out trying to avoid being seen by colleagues or her boss. She succeeded to go back home early and retired to her room, closing and locking the door. She looked at herself in the mirror and swore to herself that from now on, she would do anything she could – absolutely – anything she could, to be small again. And possibly, smaller.

 

 

At school the next day, Emily tried to avoid talking with people. Her previous day experience changed the way she saw people. When looking at her girl friends, she looked at their shoes. She surprised herself imagining how it would be to be under them. The smaller girls became giantesses in her mind, and they were cruel on her, trampling her and humiliating her under their shoes. She found out she “needed” deep inside, to feel small. She hated her body.

Emily also realized this would change her life forever, and that those feelings needed care. She had to maintain sanity and focus on her classes. In the following weeks, she thought maybe she could talk with the school’s psychologist and have her opinion on the matter, or maybe some help. All that secrecy became a bit heavy to bear. She met the psychologist, Mrs. Allen on a December day lunchtime.

“So, Emily, what is troubling you?” Mrs. Allen asked.

“I need to be small.”

“What do you mean?”

“Two weeks ago, I… I had this revelation that I am no more comfortable with my body. I am too tall. I want to be small. I want to be one inch tall.”

A short silence followed as the psychologist let those statements sink in, preparing an answer. Before she could say something Emily said: “I know it’s weird. But that’s what I want. I want to be crushed under girls shoes. I want to feel reduced, I want to be the smallest human being on earth and I want my friends to treat me like dirt.”

Mrs. Allen's eyes widened as she listened and let Emily voice her thoughts. She didn’t want to cut her while she was talking. After Emily stopped, the psychologist talked.

“I understand that you are feeling like your body is inadequate. You know many people have gender and identity issues like you. They feel that their body isn’t meant to be their body. Some even try to modify their bodies. You understand that, however, getting smaller is impossible, and that we have to work on your perception of yourself.”

Emily all of sudden, in the small office, dropped to her knees in front of her sitting psychologist and then, laid on her back, on the floor. “Trample me.”

“Emily…i…”

“Please. You have to help me. Trample me, walk on me, crush me, I need this.”

“Emily I can’t do this. I am bound by ethics.”

Emily looked at the psychologist’s thick heeled loafers. “Let me lick your shoes!”

“Emily stop!” Mrs. Allen raised her voice. “Sit on the chair, and stop putting me in this situation. I cannot do this. Sit down, let’s talk. Come on!”

Being ordered like that calmed Emily, who resigned herself to sit on the chair in front of her psychologist, all of a sudden blushing and feeling terrible about humiliating herself like that. “We really have to work on that perception of yourself Emily. You’re worth more than a piece of dirt. You are a tall, beautiful girl, and you need to accept that. Science, as far as it is now, has not yet been able to produce anything that can shrink you, you need to understand the facts and come back to earth. You are starting to enjoy fiction. You are creating yourself a fantasy world of fiction.”

“You are right Mrs. Allen. I am sorry.”

“I’ll think about this and I’ll see you next week Emily.”

 

 

During the afternoon, mixed feeling got Emily all wrong inside. She hanged out with Sophie and Kat, and chit chatted about anything. But at some point she had a hard time trying not to look at their shoes. Sophie wore some black flat ankle boots that were starting to wear out. Kat, on the other side, had some narrow puma future cat sneakers, probably a few months old as they were starting to wear out. Emily deeply wanted those shoes on her face. She wanted to be crushed under them.

“Emily, what are you looking at?”

“Huh?”

“Emy? Are you alright? You seem distant lately.” Asked Sophie.

“Bah.. I am fine. I am just a bit troubled.”

“Troubled by what?, said Kat. Come on you can tell us, we’ve been friends for so many years now. You can trust us!”

Emily sighed. She debated if it was a good idea or not to tell her friends about her newfound desires. She finally needed the humiliation so much that she told them everything, from the cinema experience to her deep down feelings about being small and dominated. Both girls listened respectfully and nodded.

“You know, I can understand. You’re the tallest girl I ever met, maybe that’s kind of a curse or something.” Said Kat compassionately, after what Emily nodded.

“But shoes? Ugh… isn’t that just a passing need? I mean, maybe you like girls shoes just because of what happened to the cinema and that it will go away?”

“Maybe.” Said Emily ashamed.

“Emily that’s okay, I mean, we’re friends, we understand how you feel.” Said Kat. Then she nudged her friend Sophie. “Hey how many pair of shoes do you have?”

“Hum, I don’t know, a hundred.” Said Sophie playfully, they all chuckled. “Kidding, maybe 15 pairs. How about you Kat?”

“More than that, maybe 25 or 30 if I count all the sportswear like my ski boots and my figure skates. I’m am thinking Emily, if you ever find a way to shrink yourself down to one inch tall, I’ll have you lick them all.” They all chuckled again.

“Me too!” said Sophie, joining in.

“Shrinking is impossible.” Said Emily, all suddenly very sad about her predicament. All of the girls had to part since the bell rang. They hugged and said “see you later!”

Emily went to her science class nonchalantly. She was happy tho, that she could count on her good friends and have their trust and confidence.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hello

 

I am going through a hard time in my life and if you like my stories, or would like to know what happens next in my stories (or re-read them) please meet me on Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21572194

It's just 5$ and I will update it regurlarly with my old stories and new ones, as well as collage materials.