- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: this story is intended for mature audiences.

It was seven a.m. and Jeremy was half asleep in his bed still. His mother normally came into his room at this time to wake him up but hadn't today. He looked out his window from his bed and saw the reason why as a car slowly crawled past in the road with two feet of snow on its roof, the car itself barely visible over the snowbanks.

It was a snow day and Jeremy was elated. He immediately sprung out of bed suddenly full of energy and ran down stairs. He made himself a bowl of cereal, leaving the milk and cereal out on the counter, and immediately turned the television from what his mother had on to cartoons. He turned up the volume and in the other room his mother laid fuming.

She really needed him to go to school today. She had a terrible headache and needed a nap this  morning. She loathed him being home in her space like he loathed going to school. He was by no stretch of the imagination a good boy. He was rather dumb, lazy, and was inconsiderate to an extreme. She wondered where she had gone wrong with him. At 17 years old he should have been waking up on his own and being responsible for himself. But she knew already that when she walked out of her room later she'd find the whole house torn apart by her oversized man child who couldn't fend for himself. She was sick about it. She tried dating but couldn't get a new boyfriend who didn't clash with her slob son. She was fed up and decided it was time to take action.

Her late husband, the boy's father, was a physicist who invented a handheld shrink ray. Upon cheating on her his life was changed forever when he woke up only inches tall and was doomed to be her tiny sex slave for the rest of his life while she lived off his life insurance. Even now as she lay there thinking the tiny man laid still in her underwear, fully awake but not stirring so as to not bring attention to himself, wondering what his own fate would be since Jeremy was still home all day. This would most certainly break mom's normal routine. 

She hadn't bathed since 2 nights before after having received a huge chunky load from one of her past husbands close friends whose house she frequented for sex after her husbands disappearance. The cum was thick and sticky and hadn't worked its way out the day before as she walked around. She was in love with the man it belonged to but couldn't act on it just yet. She was ready to start over. The cum inside her was dead and festering having tried in vain to impregnate her but next time would be different because she was done with birth control and wanted to start over. 

Her ex husband had been in her rectum the entire time his best friend was fucking her. Her ass was filled with a fart she wouldn't let out for the entire duration of the sex and she felt the tiny man's every move as he fell with every thrust and became disoriented in her ass. She felt his little hands trying to pry open her clenched ass hole from the inside and came harder than she ever had before in her life clenching her vagina as well, seemingly squeezing the cum out of his friends cock like a toothpaste tube with the three or four thrusts they came on.

That was two nights ago. Now he lay in her underwear as usual, only this time with a horrid sour smell emitting from the great puffy cunt her panties held him snug to. She was laying on her side in the fetal position and he was laying on his side, half wedged in her crack and half with his back held in her panties like a hammock. The entire day before she kept him in the sock drawer and he'd never experienced her vagina unclean before and especially never with another mans load in it. Normally she always swallowed his friends cum for fear that a pregnancy would complicate her life in unimaginable ways given her circumstances. But now things were different. Now she had a plan. 

The tiny man in her panties then sneezed and it was the wrong move. He felt her massive hips tilt from once side to the other as she worked her crack deeper around him. He felt her labia instantly start to inflate and the horrid smell grew worse as the inner most part of her labia carried her rancid moisture out to his body and the petals of her cunt bloomed out against her underwear, which would have completely surrounded and engulfed him had it not been for the tension and resistance they found against her underwear. 

The three fingers from her right hand can down into her underwear and began slowly rubbing her clit in circular motions and her vaginal opening grew wider and harder against the side of his little body. Before he even knew what happened she innocently walked her hand like a spider down the front of herself and jabbing the back of the tiny mans head with her middle finger, her nail covering his head like a baseball cap, she pushed him head first inside her dragging his body by his head. She pulled her finger out along the length of his back, clenching her pussy hard to hold her prey there, and then unclenching her vagina she put her fingers on the backs of his kicking thighs and his butt and shover him into her the entire length of her finger. Pulling it out without him and closing her legs again casually. She then rolled over onto her face and rubbed her clit until she came. She felt him squirming a bit inside of her but he wasn't stimulating her, he was just there. However the thought of him dying in another mans festering cum inside of her pussy while she casually masturbated to the thought of fucking his friend was a treat. She drooled I'm her pillow a little and her body slightly twitched twice under the blankets. Then her legs sprawled open and she fell asleep again face down spread eagle with a pillow over her head to muffle the loud t.v. in the other room.

 

Waking up hours late she laid in her own sweat. Jeremy had turned up the heater. It must have been 90 in there. This would cost a fortune. But she wasn't mad anymore. She walked into the bathroom where in the toilet there floated a piece of toilet paper in her pee from the night before. She sat down and peed again, this time birthing the tiny body and in a big hanging loogy of his best friends rotten cum. She used her finger to scoop it out and like an egg yoke it rolled out from her vagina and splashed down into the water. It smelled rancid. The dead little body was half covered by it, only two little legs stuck out the back. She wiper herself and flushed it all away.

She walked out past Jeremy only in her oversized tee shirt and underwear and Jeremy didn't even look up or notice. She pointed the shrink ray out the window at his car and made it microscopic. Then turning she pointed the shrink ray at the back of his head and fired.

Jeremy woke up vomiting all over himself and shaking uncontrollably. His heart rate was out of control, he had extreme anxiety whirling beneath his chest, and his jaw muscles were uncontrollably clenched. He got on his hands and knees and then fell to his side before trying to get up again. He was on something warm and soft that rose and fell. He rubbed his hands out along it in both directions the big soft fuzzy hairs on it rubbing midway on his forearms and tickling him. When his eyes finally came into focus he was horrified at what he saw. Right in front of him was two giant breasts with big chewed on nipples with streams of blue veins here and there under the almost transparent porcelain skin. He looked up to see his mothers chin beneath his cereal bowl she was holding with one han and eating out of with the other.

He looked around him and saw he was three inches tall and resting on her bulging belly between and in front of her enormous breasts as she sat slouched, shoveling in his cereal. The sound of her chewing the cereal was a tremendously scary sound at his size with a bass to it that shook his insides. After chewing she would swallow and the tiny air bubbles caught with what she swallowed sizzled and cracked louder and louder, slightly muted by the fat and skin between it and him, until it audibly was squeezed into her stomach with a loud glorp followed first by smacks as the first half dozen mouth fulls fell against the back of her stomach and then by wet glops as the chewed food fell into a growing pile in her stomach. 

He was horrified by what he was seeing as she tilted the bowl up and began swigging the milk down. With every gulp he watched her throat bob up and down as it expanded to fill with and then commenced to push down throat full after throat full of milk. When she was done she set the bowl on the counch next to her with one hand, resting her other hand on her belly and stroking her son with her finger. Then she straightened a little bit before tucking her chin and swallowing hard. It wouldn't be good if I let all your air out before we even get started now would it. He heard the air sizzle back down he throat and enter her stomach with loud farting noise.

He started to say something and then her belly bounced with another burp she swallowed back down. Below him he heard it again as well as several distinct plops and pops as the air bubble forced its way into the middle of her digesting food and bubbled up through.

He hair was greasy blonde and she had it down so it was frizzy and knotted. Her breasts were b-cup, covered in stretch marks, oblong and pointy with enormous, puffy, flaccid nipples that took up the entire end of each breast. He watched her text with the hand she set the cereal bowl down with then she looked at him again. Mommy's going to have company in a couple hours once the plows clean the road a little so we'll have to get ready while we do this.

And as he started to say "do wha.." The finger she had been stroking with met her thumb with his little arm in between and hoisted him in the air. Her phone buzzed and she looked down again as she lowered him into her half committed tongue distracted. He was way over by her check and saw her tongue probing for him then she pulled her head back and turned to look directly at him and then pulled his arm all the way into the back of her mouth, setting his face and shoulders onto the furthest point on the back of her tongue where its the thickest top to bottom. Then she pulled her fingers out And held her phone with both hands and the last thing he saw before her lips closed was her texting his dads friend saying she was horny and naked and waiting for him. Then everything went dark. The top of her tongue and the middle of the roof of her mouth were still cold from the cereal and the were little chunks of cereal and smears of milk all over. Her mouth smelled like cereal and the air she breathed out of her lungs was tart and vinegary. He felt her stand up and being walking as her tongue leaned to one side dumping him between her cheek and molars. She tongued his face, which was wedged in the hinge of her jaw in the back of her mouth and he rolled up in a ball easily turning over as his naked little body  filled her cheek like an acorn. 

Her mouth opened and closed a bunch of times in quick succession as she jazz mouthed a little toon and danced around looking for her favorite lingerie in her drawer. She wasnt even consciously thinking of what she was doing with him in her mouth anymore and he was scooped, rolled across her tongue and pushed into the other cheek where a waiting pool of spit was sucked up through his arms and legs and swallowed as the air in her mouth temporarily all disappeared. She stuck her tongue out of her mouth slightly as she struggled to wriggle her tight lingerie up her hips and Jeremy heard the elastic snap on her legs. Her mouth closed again. She put her bra on backwards so she could do the clasps then turned it around and pulled it up under her breasts, working it back and forth as she snugged it up over her modestly meaty ribs. Her belly made a loud noise as her intestines sucked the milk off the bottom. And then her phone buzzed three times in quick sessession, which meant a phone call. Fumbling with Jeremy in her mouth she answered "hebbo?" And then putting her palm against her lips and swallowing she excused herself and said "hello?"

In her mouth Jeremy was in a living hell. His face was always pressed into the meat of her mouth, whether her taste buds, the under side of her tongue, her big soggy cheeks, or her hard gums. So his mouth was constantly battling to breath without swallowing to much of her spit that inevitably filled one of his cheeks or the other. When he did breath it was directly into her skin or a pool of her spit with most of his breath going right back into his own mouth. When she sucked on him his ears popped and his face flushed with blood to the point where his entire face had a hickey. He was being rolled back and forth across her tongue and kept hitting his knees and elbows against her unforgiving teeth, whimpering and crying out everytime she sucked her spit off him and her cheek covered him and pushed him down into her molars and her gums to do so. He didn't get hurt at all except for spraining a finger that wedged in the plaque between her back molars and was yanked out when she scooped him into her tongue and answered the phone. His finger had shooting pain to his elbow and then he heard her booming voice and felt her tongue go up and down three times quick as she tried to talk around him. Then before he knew what happened he was pushed into the roof of her mouth as he slimy tongue slid under him, the tongue lowered from the roof and he found himself on the back of it as it went almost vertical literally dumping him into her throat which hugged him before he even landed and bobbed up around him and then came back down with a firm hold on him pushing him past her larynx and below her collarbone with the one motion anyone watching her throat could have seen from the outside. Then he heard her talking but it sounded distant and far away as the silky walls of her throat hugged his ears too tight to hear anything. As the peristalsis pushed him into her center there was a warm glob of spit smothering his face and leading the way down. 

She was brushing her teeth in front of her mirror with her other hand on her love handle and her distended belly popping out between her two jagged hip bones. She felt him squeeze out the end of her esophagus and that was the last she ever felt him.

Hthe glob of spit in front of his face gave way to vomit tasting air as long strands of spit oozed down off his face and shoulders making long thin strands running from him to the pile of food and to watever side of her stomach a strand swung to as her whole body bobbed brushing her teeth. 

He yelped as he curled out of her esophagus like a long piece of pooped and plopped down side first into the half full sack of gloppy cereal that was her stomach. The other half of her stomach was full of the air she refused to burp up earlier. It was easily 100 degrees inside of her and 100% humidity but the cereal he was in was probably only 80 degrees. Her stomach flexed and moved like peristalsis mixing the cereal together like an hour glass with a moving center. There was other food in there too. A giant piece of rancid soggy lettuce stuck to the side of him and he peeled it off to his disgust as the whole placed shifted. It had been forty five minutes since he'd been swallowed and he was fighting SK hard to keep from getting sucked into her intestines that he didn't even notice the time go by. He was bobbing up and down in the goop, going down over his head before popping back up. And like a lost child he was panicking and screaming for help. One of the times he went to hop he found himself jumping up into more goop as his mother was thrown onto her back and then immediately started getting pounded by the man who just came over. Against the side of her stomach his 3" height was enough and he cried out in the darkness as his mother moaned in ecstacy and he was near death almost the entire time fighting for air as the contents of her stomach swelled and lurched and bounced and sloshed with every thrust. Then it stopped as he felt a few last consistent thrusts which were actually his mothers back straightening 5 times in quick succession as she came doggy style. Then the man came around to the front of her like she told him too and she jerked him off into her mouth, the cum filling up the entire bottom of her mouth above her teeth and she swallowed and then belched a loud long belch. She laid on her back with her lover next to her, he rubbed her tummy as he kissed her mouth still laughing about the large burp. "Do you realize how many of my children you've swallowed over these past 3 years?" You have no idea she retorted. She was starting over but she decided that this time it was a much better idea to turn his cum into shit and forget it forever rather than turning it into another kid that shed be tied down with for another 18 years.

Inside her stomach her contents swayed in little waves as her whole body jerked about with her jerking the man off into her mouth. And as her son reached her esophagus and began trying to force his way up through it a big glob of sticky heavy white tar like living  sperm was squeezed out over his torso and he fell back into the muck and there were big heavy slimy strings of cum running from his head out across his arms. Then the goop around him rose up above his head pushing up over his shoulders and forcing its way into the bottom part of her esophagus before being squeezed back down as she evacuated all the air in her stomach in a large cum belch. The man who just fucked his mom left for work not knowing that in a month she was going to move in with him and have a happy second life. And she walked to the phone and he heard her place the missing person call for her son. It was so distant through the liquid he was submerged in. His hands pushed out against her stomach trying to make any space for air but there was none.

Later that night his mother took a massive shit and she looked down onto the pile of diarrhea sitting above the water and saw some bones sticking out and looked at the rest of the brown paste filling the toilet and felt more remorse for the equal weight in cum she turned into shit than she did for any part of that pile that was Jeremy.