- Text Size +

Looking up, everything around me is enormous. I calmly breathe in and out as if not ready to accept that I am only one inch tall. My hotel door is wide open and here I am on the hotel corridor carpet. To make matters even worse, the carpet is black matching my t-shirt. Snapping back to my senses again, I remembered the voice. I looked back and forth and not a person was in sight. Wait a second... I zoned in on a girl with dirty blonde hair, she wore a very confused expression as she looked out her door down the hallway in my general direction. After a few silent moments she walked out of her room towards me. I now understood the meaning of being small, it was if the statue of liberty were walking towards me. She wore white ankle socks, tight black yoga pants and a red sports shirt. I would never have the guts to talk to a girl this pretty but, it was my only chance if I wanted any help. I watched as her hips swayed back and forth as she walked, it was such a turn on for me to just watch her walk so gracefully. Looking at her eyes, I realized she was not looking at me but my door. “Well, crap.” I thought. I needed to get her attention, and badly. It never dawned on me that I may face physical danger of her possibly stepping on me as she approached. I guess being bigger than everyone else my whole life caused me to not even feel any fear as she stepped over me. I was small and she was not, nothing I could do about it, end of story. “Hello? Is anyone there?” asked the blonde as she peered into my hotel room. No answer. Not being the yelling type of guy, I simply answered: Down here. Nothing (Well hey, let's see if the Statue of Liberty could hear you on the ground? I thought so.). Knowing full well plan A failed, it was time for plan B. Running at full speed, I headed straight for her. She was about 80 feet away. It appeared she had given up on trying to help and was reaching for the door handle. Pumping my arms even harder, I kicked it up another gear. 40 feet. The door was starting to close and she was preparing to turn around. 10 feet. I gave my last ounce of speed to take two last steps and made a flying dive landing perfectly on top of her foot. I bet my goalkeeper couldn't have even dived that far. Spitting out a mouthful of white sock fuzz, I was happy plan B was a success (so far).

 

 

 

I don't know about you but, riding on a foot is the CRAZIEST thing I have ever done in my life! There are no seat belts, there is a very smelly odour and no guarantees of survival. This is actually pretty cool. With a lurch, her foot rises with me on it, sucking me firmly to her sock. Within an instant, her foot begins to descend and I realize I'm starting to float in the air. I quickly cling onto her sock knowing that if I don't hold on, I would feel the impact of the fall, not her foot. With the extra couple of grams of weight I was adding, I doubt she would feel any extra impact at all. Danger... I like it! With each step she took, my body was getting more and more shaken. This ride was getting old and I wanted off! The nausea of the continuous up and down motion was beginning to build up. At last she finally reached her room and opened the door. She took a couple more steps and then dived onto her bed. Somewhere along that dive, I was flung off her foot hundreds of feet into the air and landed neatly on a soft blanket.

 

 

 

I could not believe my luck. Landing on the softest thing possible (well, almost) and getting a free ride to a possible rescue. Thinking back to my physics class in high school, I remembered very little. Something about matter being condensed and more solid when smaller. What I remembered from life experience is if a tiny ant fell out of a tree, it would simply stand back up and walk around. Now... if that was true that means it's because the ant has no mass, the forces of the air resist the ant as it falls. “It's almost the same as throwing a parachute out of a plane with nobody attached.” I thought. Thanking science, I at least knew I was humanely capable of falling some questionable heights without being harmed. I had shrunk, not everything around me. The whole shrinking thing did not make any sense. “I don't think science will help me on that one anytime soon...” I thought again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Anything good on tv?” Asked the dirty blonde sitting next to me on the bed. Observing the room, I notice two other girls sitting on the bed on the opposite side of the room. One of them, a tanned girl wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans was holding a tv remote. The other girl, a more middle eastern looking culture was simply sitting and watching the channels change. All three girls sat barefoot with their legs stretched out. I on the other hand, was slowly sliding off of the blanket onto the opposite side of the bed making my way to safety. “Oh! American Idol!” exclaimed the blonde next to me. “Megs, it's just an old rerun...” retorted the Middle Eastern girl. “BUT... SIMON!” exclaimed Megs in a deafening tone. “Oooooh he's so hot!” agreed the tan girl. Rolling my eyes, I couldn't deny Simon Cowell was a pretty good judge but still...

 

 

 

It was action time, I had an entire episode to get at least one of them to notice me. “Hey guys!” exclaimed a girl with bleach blonde hair while kicking the door in. She wore a tight form fitting t-shirt that hugged her skin and white short shorts. “Oh! American Idol, I love that show!” she said while entering the room. She took quick strides reaching the bed and began to turn around. Wait a second... the bed! I know I'm Mr. Big and Tough but, I'm not that tough. Before I even stood up, her smooth white shorts began lowering towards the bed hovering over my entire body. Her thigh muscles were already loosening making her rear even larger as she lowered her butt. Her ass now inches away from smothering my entire body, I had no hope left. Ants get crushed, why wouldn't I too?

Chapter End Notes:

I'm sorry about the slow start but action is picking up and no, the story is not over! Chapter 3 will be coming soon.