- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the final chapter! First time ever writing a story, let alone finishing one. Thank you for all the reviews along the way, they were all very helpful and awesome. I totally look forward to writing more in the future, enjoy!

In every book I have ever read, the main character would use my current predicament as a very valid reason to complain about how much time of agony has passed. I on the other hand have already accepted it, my brain is focused on getting out of the confines of this elastic band holding me in place. There's a time and a place to complain but, I am conserving every ounce of energy I have for when the time comes...


 


As if fate wanted to punish my resilience, Jazmine began to sweat, not heavily but enough to cause me to slide downwards. On the flip side, I was free. Free to a certain degree. My whole body was now mashed up against the upper part of her butt cheek. Her skin was smooth and soft to the touch. Weighing my options, I realized conserving my energy was the best choice I could have made, I was going to need it. If I couldn't go up, I was going to go down!


 


Quickly, I begin my descent downwards rolling and sliding. This went on for about a minute until I hit a barrier. Confused, I remember that she is sitting. There is no way I can get out of this predicament unless she stands up. As I realize my stupidity, Jazmine shifts from side to side moving her entire weight on top of me. The pressure is increased 1000 times and my body is turned into the all too familiar goo like state. Her titanic size is overwhelming. I can't give up now, I just want to be normal again. I lean forward to change positions. Amazingly, I begin to move. Somehow, just by leaning forward, I can ooze my way into any direction. With newfound strength, I ooze my way to freedom.


 


Escape! I glide out onto the bus seat and regain my form. Across from me, I see Ashley staring out the window. Having spent enough personal time with Jazmine today, I quickly make my way over to Ashley. Sprinting across the seat, Ashley's leg fills my entire vision. Like any normal person, I tap her leg to get her attention. Her head immediately swivels from the window to my general direction. Just looking at her brown eyes, they appeared to be opened very wide but quickly went back to normal size again. I simply just smiled and waved. Without a word, Ashley outstretched her hand to stop right in front of me. Not having seen this much courtesy from anyone yet, I step onto her hand with as much confidence that I could muster. With that, I am immediately skyrocketed to face level.


 


“Hey...” I said while standing awkwardly on her palm. “Hi.” Replied Ashley in a friendly tone. “So... We're headed to a soccer game?” I ask curiously. “Where else would we be headed on the team sports bus?” Replies Ashley slyly. “Valid point... Well.. uh... When we get there, how would I be able to do anything without the world freaking out?” I calmly ask. “Oh. You'll be watching the game with us. You accepted the deal, right?” Replied Ashley. “Ya... All I want to do is get back to normal again. What about the rest of the team, do they know too?” I ask. “Oh... They know.” Says Ashley. “Great...” I think to myself.


 


Looking out the window, the soccer pitch was quickly coming into view. “You can ride in my sports bad if you'd like?” Offers Ashley. I simply nod and jump into one of the side pockets. As the bus doors swung open, Ashley and the bag that I was in both lurched into the air, briefly giving me a feeling of weightlessness. Ashley began walking, the bag I was in would repeatedly slap against her hip or thigh. It almost felt degrading being carried around in a bag for her belongings. All around me, giant college girls marched along the field. The wind was so strong, it was evident the girls were leaning forward just to walk across the field. My stomach lurched at the thought of leaving the bag. I could be blown all the way to China at this rate! As we reached the team bench, Ashley put me, with the bag down. “You can get out now.” Said Ashley in a friendly voice. “No way in hell! I'd be blown away to the next century!” Ashley giggled. “It's not that windy, come on. Look!” Ashley unceremoniously picks me up and pulls me out of the bag. As she opens her fist, I am sent soaring through the air at jetliner speeds. The last thing I remember before taking off was Ashley's face wide open in shock.


 


My lips are flapping, my hair has some serious funk and the wind creates some serious water in my eyes. All in all, gliding through the wind was gnarly! Despite the whole watery eyes thing, flying was awesome! Defying laws of nature, sure it didn't make sense but, how did my current size make any sense. After laughing, flailing my arms like a maniac and just relishing this awesome moment, I began to think “Maybe I should land somewhere.” Coming to a halt inside a thorn bush or something would not be my cup of tea. Sucking, my arms in to my sides, I angle myself straight as an arrow. With extreme focus, I sight a long grassy area to “Bzzt bzzt. Bzzt bzzt.” What the... Reaching into my pocket, my phone was ringing. Of all the places and times to discover I had a working phone, it was here. Looking at the caller ID, it was mom. “Hello?” I say. “Hi sweetie. What's that noise in the background?” Asks my mom. “Uh... hm... weird. I don't hear anything. How about now?” I reply while quickly cupping my hands over the speaker to block out the wind. “O. How strange. It must be the bad cell reception.” States my mom. “Anyways, just wanted to wish you luck for your big tournament.” Touched, I say “Well, thanks Mom! I'm really going to need that luck now. Love you, bye!” and quickly hang up. Sliding, my phone back into my pocket, I look back up to see where the landing area was. Only, I didn't look back up. I flew full force into something that absorbed my whole impact. Still alive, I start to vertically fall downwards until at last I come to a full stop. Only able to move my head, I look side to side. Black fabric and skin. Instantaneously, I knew where I was. In between a bra. Looking up, I see a girl with long red hair. She was beautiful. There could have been worse predicaments and I still was keeping my end of the deal. I was now a part of the game, only on the other team. Literally, ON the other team.


Her boobs were massive, it was scary to think of what they would start doing when she started running. My thoughts were probably answered sooner than later as the referee blew the whistle to start the game. The girl started to jump up and down battering me from all sides with her boobs. She did not notice me at all, probably more focused on the game.


 


Nearly the entire game had passed and I was still stuck in between this girl's breasts. The sweat had drenched me already an hour ago. The air was hot and stagnant and I had little hope left of ever moving from this exact spot. My moment happened soon enough. The red headed girl started sprinting in the direction of her own net in pursuit of Ashley who had the ball. In one violent motion, she hip checked Ashley which sent her crashing to the ground. In the middle of the collision, my sweaty body was flung straight to the ground in front of Ashley. Ashley was the only one to see me fall. Looking at her eyes, she looked so panicked, worried and worn down to continue. I simply just winked at her and gave a thumbs up. It was almost like watching a slideshow, her eyes went from clear defeat to determination and hope. With one hand, she picked me up and with the other stood up. Ashley winked back at me and smoothly tucked me into her waistband. It was the last ten seconds and it was evident that Ashley had a penalty shot to win the game. Looking down at me one more time, she lined up her shot and kicked the ball with a beautiful backspin towards the top right corner. The goalie dived and the tips of her fingers touched the ball. It wasn't enough, Ashley had scored! Smiling, I was proud of Ashley for not giving up, despite being more than ready to fall back down. With all of todays events overwhelming my mind, I fell asleep watching as the whole team celebrated.


 


 


I woke up being lightly shaken. I was once again in the hotel but, next to my room! Ashley was holding me in her palm and around me, I saw Jess, Megs and Jazmine. “We know we treated you terribly and really want to make it up to you.” Said Ashley. “But first, we're going to see if we can get you back to normal by reversing what you told us you did. Ashley slowly raised her hand until I was an arms length away from the same door knob that started this whole fiasco. Reaching out, all eyes are on me as I reach towards the handle. With a jolt, I can feel a new sensation. As goosebumps travel along my entire body, I rapidly increase in size by the inch. As I finally reach my final height of over 6 feet tall, it was hardly possible to not have one's mind blown. Reaching out, I pull the entire group in for a giant hug and simply say “Thanks.” “So...” Said Jess. “We were wondering if you'd like to go to the movies with us and the team?” “Sure! That sounds awesome!” I say enthusiastically. “By the way, did you know you're like oh my god totally hot?” Stated Megs. Blushing pinker than I've ever been, I was saved by none other than Jason.


 


“Aye mate, what's this? Man, you shoulda told me and the whole team would have ditched the game!” Said Jason. “Sorry. He's taken.” Bluntly stated Jess. “And he's coming with us.” Added Ashley. With that, I grinned, walking away for the night past the jealous stares of the rest of the guys and the confused expression of Jason. “He'd never believe it.” I thought. “He'd never believe it.”


 


Presently, I was still at war on who I'd ask out: Jess or Ashley?

Chapter End Notes:

END.