- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 received a couple MINOR edits regarding names and such. I'm now proud to present chapter 4. Enjoy.

_________________________________________

I woke up in a brightly lit room. I was still on top of the fabricy surface and I could see a very shiny tiled floor. I had had enough and just wanted to go back to normal size. Looking up, I saw a giant mirror and a... bathroom counter! “Click” The bathroom door closed and two sweaty bare feet began approaching me. Suddenly, I was lifted into the air with the fabricy surface I was in. My jaw reached rock bottom when I realized I was sitting in a bikini cup. The girl's perky breasts came closer and closer until I was only a few feet away. The motion suddenly stopped and I looked up to see two giant wide open eyes looking down at me. I was ready to explode on the inside from the awkwardness, it was Jess.



 



“Are... you real?” Asked Jess in a very quiet voice. Without permission, her hand grabbed me and pulled me up towards her face. “No shit I am! I could use a little help.” I answered back. Jess's eyes were still as wide as when she first saw me. “You jump into my bikini top to ask for help?” Demanded Jess in an accusing tone. “Woah, firstly ick. I don't even know how I shrunk! Secondly, who cares about the bikini top, get me to a hospital or something! I need help!” I shouted back telling mostly the truth. “And... why should I help you?” replied Jess. “Because... I'd be very grateful and it's the right thing to do.” I said back hoping she would just help me. “Grateful? That's all you would be!?” Demanded Jess in an angry voice. “Well fuck you, bitch! What else can I be if you helped me out!?” “O my God, I was like totally going to help you out but like, never mind! I was just testing you to see what you're like.” She answered. “Look Jess, I'm sorry! I'm just a little stressed out being 99% smaller than I should be. Can we call it even? I'll even buy you a coffee or something?” I said back in a calming tone. “No. You already showed me who you really are, in the future... maybe. I think I'm going to punish you. You're coming with me to the pool.” “How? There's no way I can walk that fast.” Out of nowhere, Jess opened her hand dropping me into her bikini cup. “I'm sure you are going to hate this more than I will. A gay guy like you has a lot to learn about being a decent person.” “But... I'm not gay!” I yelled back. “Nice try.” She said as she pressed me against her bra and began tying the bikini behind her back. I was vertically pressed against her breast with my face mashed against her nipple. The pressure got much more intense as she must have been tying her bikini even tighter. I could not say a word as her nipple began to harden. Slightly flattered that I was being complemented, I still could not help but feel openly embarrassed being covertly smuggled in a girl's top. This was not the soccer tournament I had pictured...



 



 



Motion was easily recognizable as I could feel my body moving up and down with her breast on each step she took. The thrusting and motion caused my dick to very quickly harden, I had never had so much sexual attention before in my life. “Girls, bathroom is free. Meet you at the pool.” Said Jess in a powerful voice that quickly made it's way through the fabric I was pressed against. The motion was commenced once more and I couldn't help but think how big her breasts were. I'm not much of a sizing expert but, she was definitely an A+. Not too big, or else I would have been a gooey paste again. After surviving the beating of her boobs from simply walking, I heard a high pitched ding from what I assumed was the elevator. Her nipples still remained hard, even after all this time.



 



As the elevator stopped in motion, the atmosphere became a lot louder. Quickly, the air I was breathing became hot, humid and very stagnant. The perspiration began dribbling down Jess's boobs and I could not even move my face out of the way to avoid it. By this point, I did not even care about the bouncing of her breasts as she walked, I was already used to it. The motion stopped once again as I heard the low voice of a male I couldn't hear. I could only think that every single guy in the room had their eyes gazing at the breasts I was acquainted with. If only they could see me. “Jason.... I ----- hot tub-----yes.” Were all the words I could hear Jess say in a sexy sultry voice. “Oh boy, I need to get out of here!” I thought.



 



 



When the temperature went up 1000 degrees, I knew where we were. I couldn't even pay attention as Jess and Jason began chatting away with zero regard to me. My body felt like it was melting from the inside and I couldn't even thrash about. Closing my eyes for inspiration, I opened them to my only solution. The giant red button in front of my face. Opening as wide as I could I chomped down on Jess's nipple. “OUCH!” shouted Jess as her bikini cup quickly flipped up. Blinded by the light, I took my only opportunity. I kicked off from her breast and dived into the water. Jason, concerned about Jess's well being held Jess's hand and told her to squeeze his hand. While they were occupied, I swam as fast as I could into the opposite direction. I had made it about 200 feet until being slammed by a soft surface. It was zebra striped and very soft. The surface belonged to yet another college girl pushing me sideways through the hot tub with her vagina. I felt as if I were riding the river rapids or something as I was speeding through the water. Wind rustled through my hair as I desperately clawed at her bikini bottom trying to get away. Thinking fast, I took a deep breath and dived downwards into the scalding hot water. I kept swimming downwards as my lungs felt like they were about to burn. With her next step, I was not carried with her as I just barely squeezed between her legs. I quickly used butterfly strokes and propelled myself back up to the surface. As my head broke through, I gasped for air thankful I had survived yet another day. I was exhausted. At long last, I decided all I needed was some rest. I made way towards the staircase where freedom and solitude was found. Once again, I was doing before thinking. Water jets. “Oh sh- blurb blurb” I said while being skyrocketed at airline speeds. I smacked full force right into a stomach. “Huh?' said a confused voice above me.



 



I quickly recognized this girl as Megs, the girl I had already seen back in the hotel room. Only, she didn't know who I was. Her light blue eyes were wide as she just sat open mouthed staring down at me. Snapping her out of it “Hey Megs, have you umm... seen anything weird in the hot tub recently?” Asked Jess. Megs's hand casually and gracefully made it's way down towards me. “Um... no. Why would you be saying that?” Asked Megs in an innocent voice while quickly placing me inside of her bikini bottom. “Oh, nothing. Just lost something a little unusual, that's all.” Answered Jess.



 



I could not believe I was this close to a woman's vagina. It was neatly shaven, clean and how a very powerful smell only a woman could make. I was mere inches away from it and I had never even had sex before in my life, let alone been in a relationship. The all too familiar motion began again, leaving me in complete confusion as to what would happen next.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is in the works.