- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Less action here than normal.  Mostly just a giantess with some attitude.

Ashley stepped down near the general.  Maybe a little too hard, but she did mean to frighten him a little.

"You're running out of time, general," her voice thundering.  She was stuck in this ridiculous outfit, she might as well use it for effect to make plain her desires.  The general did look like a little bug on his hands and knees.  She was big enough to crush him like one. 

General Thompson, was knocked to his knees from the displaced air, as the giant foot came down near him.  It was a black strappy platform sandal that at normal size would probably be 4 and 1/2 inches including the platform sole.  The woman had on black nylons, and purple painted toenails, although now, the nails were over his head.

He stood up,dusting himself off.  "We're doing everything we can to get you back to normal, Miss Jones!"

"It's not fast enough," she countered immediately.

"Tomorrow it will have been one week, since this started.  I am going to be too big very soon, general." She paused.   "Look at my foot closely, general. Today, you can touch the tops of my toes, with your hands.  Tomorrow, you won't.  You'd probably have to climb the sole, just to touch any part of me. The day after that?  My shoe sole will be bigger than you."

She wiggled her toes a little in front of the general.  "Can you imagine what will happen by the end of next week, general? If this progression continues?  Tomorrow, I'll be 660 feet tall. Well, over 700 in my 50 foot heels. My toe and sole will be just about 16 feet tall. Seven more days, general.  What will happen in just 7 more days?"

She grinned a slightly malicious grin.  "In just two days, I'll be half a mile high. My toes and shoe, will be more than 60 feet tall."

She lifted her foot back, and lightly tapped the ground. She was careful not to knock anyone down again.  "Two more days? I'll be more than 2 miles tall. Without the heels. But they'll easily be over 750 feet tall. Some skyscrapers will be bigger than them.
But not many.  Not many. Another day, and my heels will be the tallest structure in existence.  My sole and toes?  Only a measly, 500 or so feet.  And we've got two more days to go, general.  Two more days.  What do I look like then?" She tapped her foot again, and lifted a purple manicured nail to her lips and tapped it.

"Over 8 miles tall. Forty thousand feet. Speaking of feet?  My heels are now over one mile tall. My sole and toes? They are now approaching half a mile  The tallest building in the world, barely top over my very cute toes, General. And in a week, I could stomp it into kindling."

She placed her hands on her hips. "A week, and I will have the planet at my feet, general. Skyscrapers will be nothing to me.  Humans? Less than dust beneath my shoes."  Her enormous shadow covered the crowd as she squatted down closer to their level.

"You're fucking around. You don't have the time."

She stood back up.  "I admit I'm kinda liking being this big, but it's only going to be a few days, and I won't be able to see what I'm stepping on. I'm not going to sit out here in the desert forever, General.  I'll get bored.  I’ll start treating people that look like ants, just like I would real ants.  Do you know what 2 mile tall bored woman does to alleviate her boredom?"

"Um, anything she wants?"

She smiled that malicious smile again.  "Damn right."