- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the wait, but I've been busy :( This chapter is longer though, so I hope you enjoy!

2. Double Attraction

They pulled up in Bobby’s SUV at around a quarter to eight. There were lots of other cars and Cat’s Malibu beach house was lit up with red and green lights. They could see the ocean in the background. It was a nice calm night.

            Bobby turned around in the front seat. “You guys know the plan?”

            “We go in, try to get into Cat’s room and find the shrink ray,” Tommy said.

            Simon sighed. “And I stay here in the car and monitor you guys’ progress.”

            “Right,” said Francine. She was wearing a sexy, low-cut dress that showed a fair amount of her cleavage. Bobby couldn’t stop himself from smiling at her. She smiled back as Tommy and Simon rolled their eyes in the back seat.

            Francine leaned in and whispered something into Bobby’s ear. “Maybe after this is all over we should have a little fun and use that shrink ray to enlarge a certain part of your body.”

            “Sadly, I don’t think it works that way,” he smiled back.

            “Just get the fuck out of the car already,” Simon blurted.

            They did as they were told and walked towards the house.

            “Talk about déjà vu,” Bobby said. “This feels like the Kelsey incident all over again.”

            “Tell me about it,” said Tommy.

            Cat’s new friend Abigail was checking people off the list on one of Cat’s iPads. She liked to brag about how she had 10 of them all to herself. “There you guys are,” Abigail said nervously. “Let me just check you in –”

            She dropped the iPad, and it smashed into pieces on the ground. Abigail went pale. “Oh no,” she said. “I’m dead, I’m dead, I’m dead…”

            “ABIGAIL!” Cat thundered from within the house. She came out to see what had happened, wearing only a red bra and some white short shorts. “YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COSTS?!”

            “I’m so sorry,” Abigail said, terrified.

            “Get out of my fucking face!” Cat said, her face red as a cherry. She turned and saw them. “Oh, hey Tommy,” she continued, calming down. She leaned up against the door frame and pushed her long blond hair back and winked at him. He could hear her stomach rumble from here. “Let me show you around.”

            She grabbed by the hand and pulled him inside, leaving Bobby and Francine behind. They walked out into the big main hall where everyone was chatting and drinking egg nog. “You’re so hot, Tommy,” she said, reeking of desperation. “Who did you date last?”

            “Kelsey,” he mumbled.

            “Right, that bitch. Never did find out what happened to her.” Caterina’s last boyfriend, Aaron, had wound up inside her stomach at the last party and other than the fling she had had with Zack in his car, Cat was needing of a significant other.

            Maybe Tommy could have put her bitchiness past her, but she had eaten Autumn, and he couldn’t get that out of his mind. Sure, it had been Zack’s fault, but if Cat was truly planning to eat people tonight…

            And then Tommy saw her.

            She was standing around the punch bowl with her friends. She had long blond hair, but not honey blond, and gorgeous almond eyes. She had a slender frame, but noticeable curves in the right places. She had a warm smile, and he saw it spread across her face as she laughed at one of her friends’ jokes.

            And instantly, Tommy was in love.

            “Who’s that?” he asked.

            “Oh, that’s just Jenny,” she said dismissively. “Anyway, you wanna do something fun tonight?” She batted her eyelashes.

            “Maybe,” he said, pretending to be interested.

            “See ya!” she said, and walked off, her stomach rumbling.

            Tommy was already walking towards Jenny, who was wearing a green shirt that was short enough to reveal some of her tummy. He couldn’t break through her friends, though. They hovered around her like bees.

            I’ll have time to talk to her later, he reminded himself. He had a mission. Bobby and Francine came up to him.

            “Cat seems to like you,” Bobby pointed out.

            “Yeah, but hopefully not in her stomach,” he said. “What do we do now?”

            “She’d probably keep the shrink ray in her room,” Francine said. “We’ve gotta think of a way to get in there.”

            “We can probably just walk in while she’s distracted fucking some guy,” Simon said over their earpieces. They had gotten the latest ones that were less noticeable, but they would all have to take them off from time to time.

            “Like who?” Bobby asked.

            Just then, a big jock guy came up behind Bobby and grabbed him by the back of his hair. “Well, look if it isn’t the Bobby-Bee!”

            “Bobby-Bee?” Francine asked.

            “Middle-school nickname,” Bobby hissed. “How are you doing, Mark?”

            “Just fine,” he chuckled. “You want some punch?”

            “Not really.”

            “Too bad.” Mark spun Bobby around and socked him in the gut. Bobby fell over into Francine’s arms. “You take care of that one,” Mark laughed, and then headed off. Then Tommy’s eyes went wide with horror.

            He was approaching Jenny.

            “Hey doll,” he said, his hands groping her flanks.

            Jenny rolled her eyes. “What do you want?”

            “I want what you want.”

            “So you wanna go away?”

            “Nah. I like it right here,” he said. His hands started to move down into her white short-shorts. Her friends were staring on as if she were the luckiest girl in the world, except for one of them, a dark blond who was also very pretty, who stepped up.

            “Maybe you should go bother someone else,” she said.

            “Fuck off, Claudia,” Mark snapped. Jenny was unsure of whether or not to be turned on or afraid.

            “No, you fuck off,” Tommy said, stepping closer.

            “You talking to me?”

            “Damn straight he is,” Jenny said. “Maybe you should take his advice.”

            Mark was cornered by three people. His hand slid out of Jenny’s bottoms and he stormed off, then halted and spun around. “You’ll regret this, punk.” Then he walked off.

            “Thanks,” Jenny said.

            “Don’t mention it,” he said. “What’s your name?”

            “Jennifer, but my friends call me Jenny.”

            “Nice to meet you. My name’s Thomas, but my friends call me Tommy.”

            Claudia was watching the exchange go by as a big smile spread across her face, as if she were to say “Awwww”. Tommy realized she was more cute to Jenny’s sexy. In fact, they were both very attractive…

            “Well, thanks again,” Jenny said, and she walked off with Claudia in tow. She glanced back once with a smile on her face, as did Claudia, before disappearing into a crowd of people.

             Tommy glanced around at the neatly-furnished interior of the house and the beachfront view through the magnificent windows. There were Christmas decorations all around. And despite facing the prospect of a deranged cannibalistic sexy girl, he found himself inexplicably falling for two beautiful girls.

             “What have I gotten myself into?” he muttered.

 

Abigail saw Caterina looking around, and tried to hide down a hallway towards some guest rooms. She saw the girl coming towards her and started running down the hallway.

            “Abigail!” Cat hissed.

            She stopped dead in her tracks. “Yes, Cat?”

            “Didn’t think you could get away with breaking my iPad, did you?”

            “No, Cat.”

            “Good.” She took out a futuristic-looking gun.

            “Are you going to kill me.”

            “No,” Cat said, and zapped her. She was miniaturized in an instant. The beautiful giantess picked her up by the back of her shirt. “I’m going to have some fun with you first.”

            With her other hand, she unzipped her shorts.

 

Claudia and Emma were just about to begin an eggnog chugging contest when Cat came out. Abigail was still shivering up in a ball after what Cat had done to her. The memory of her wriggling around in there sent an erotic shiver up Cat’s spine.

            “I ate three pizzas once,” Emma said, showing the selfie of her with a big tummy from that night several months ago. “I can beat you easily.”

            “Yeah, well I ate more than anyone else in my family on Thanksgiving and the button on my shorts popped!” Claudia proclaimed, rubbing her stomach.

            “Alright then,” Jenny said, coming in. “Whoever can drink the most cartons of eggnog wins. When one stops, they lose.”

            “Sounds fair,” Claudia said.

            The two girls sat down on some chairs and each one was handed a carton of the stuff. “Let’s do this!” Emma proclaimed rubbing her belly.

            “Go!” Jenny cried, starting the timer.

            The two girls began to chug, sending the creamy, sweet goodness cascading down to their awaiting stomachs.

            An idea popped into Cat’s head. The girls finished their first cartons and someone took of the caps and gave them each a new one. Cat grabbed a fresh carton and opened up the lid.

 

Abigail was suddenly showered in light as Cat’s fist opened up. And then she was falling through an opening and splashing into a thick, creamy substance. At first, she thought she had been eaten, but she floundered to the surface to see that Cat had deposited her inside an eggnog cartoon.

            The girl’s massive eye appeared, staring through, then she saw her mischievous grin. For a moment, Abigail was certain that her mouth would open up and she would be taking a one-way trip to Caterina’s stomach.

            But the girl had other plans.

 

Claudia finished her second eggnog faster than Emma, and wiped some of it off her mouth. Cat handed her a new one.

            “Here ya go!” she said in a friendly manner. It was almost too friendly…

            “Thanks,” Claudia said, and took it. “Over the lips and past the gums, look out tummy – here it comes!”

            She opened her mouth and poured it in.

 

Abigail screamed as she rocketed down through the opening and into to Claudia’s mouth before the girl swallowed her and mouthful of eggnog in a gargantuan gulp. Then she was sliding down through the darkness until splashing into a big pool of eggnog in a dark, churning place that had a strange odor to it. But she knew where she was.

            She had been ingested by Claudia and was now in her belly. This was even worse than Caterina eating her because Claudia hadn’t even known that she just ate someone.

            “Claudia!” she screamed as more eggnog rained in from above. “Help me! I’m inside your stomach! Please, get me out of here! Claudiaaaaa…..!!!!”

 

Claudia finished gulping down the rest of the third cartoon, feeling quite full. But Emma was still chugging along, so she took another carton and started shooting into down. Her stomach protested and groaned, but she just rubbed it as she felt eggnog entering her digestive system.

 

It was getting hard to breath. So dark, so cramped, and she was drenched to the core in a stinky mixture of eggnog, saliva, and gastric acids. More and more liquid kept filling up the belly, which was ever expanding and sloshing around. “Somebody help me!” Abigail cried. “Cat, I’m sorry I dropped your iPad! Please, somebody!”

            She was going to die like this, in Claudia’s stomach. And no one would know but Caterina. That murderous bitch!

 

Cat tried to hide her smile as she watched Claudia’s and Emma’s bellies rise and fall. They were expanding and were pushing past the shirts to reveal some skin. It turned Cat on, but not as much as when Abigail had been in her pussy. That was what she lived for…

            Still, she could imagine Abigail drowning in all that eggnog as Claudia finished up the fourth carton and began on her fifth, which Emma was already on.

            She would’ve liked to do the same thing to Abigail, but she was saving her appetite for other people tonight. She could save getting a big, bulging, sexy tummy later and deal with the ache after the party. She needed to be on her A-game.

 

“Claudia, please!” Abigail yelled, pounding the walls of the girl’s stomach. But the giantess didn’t hear or notice her, because her belly let out a massive gurgle that shook everything. The tummy was almost filled to the max. Surely, Claudia couldn’t drink much more.

            But the eggnog level was rising, and soon she would she would pressed against the top of the stomach and wouldn’t be able to breathe. “Claudia, I’m begging you!” She was going to die here. Everything she had lived for…gone.

            She uttered the highest-pitch, ear-piercing scream that she could, but it was drowned out as the eggnog rose over her head and pressed her body against the pulsating stomach wall. Then she was gone, churning around in a digestive, gurgling abyss.

 

Claudia continued to chug even as her belly let out a massive gurgle in progress and ached unlike she’d ever experienced in her stomach before.

            Then, Emma stopped and groaned. “I…just…can’t.”

            I can, she thought, and finished the fifth carton in two more massive gulps, then dropped it to the floor. She looked down at her swollen tummy, with the entire lower half of her abdomen (including her belly button) visible. Emma’s was almost as big, but looking closely, it was easy to see that Claudia was the winner.

            She let out a loud burp and leaned back in the chair, just as Emma was doing. “There, there,” Cat said, patting the girl’s stomach. It gurgled beneath her and she knew Abigail was gone. Good riddance, she thought, turning away as Jenny comforted her friend.

            There’s going to be plenty more of where that came from tonight, Cat thought, and turned to see Bobby and Francine making out in a corner. A smile spread to her lips and a new idea formed in her mind.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter End Notes:

Well, I hope you liked the unaware vore! Yes, I'm setting up a new love arc in this story, so I hope you'll enjoy where that's going to go. I don't know when I'll have the next chapter up, but the whole story will be done by Christmas! Also please, please, please, please review or share your thoughts, because I LOVE FEEDBACK. I don't care what you say, but hearing back from you all really makes my day!