- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Well, I'm back! Sorry for such a long delay. This was originally supposed to be a Halloween story, but I just didn't have the time so now I've reworked my idea for the next big holiday. I've taken advice from my critics on my last story Snacks, and there will be much more of a focus on vore this time around, especially unaware vore.

Jingle Bellies is chronologically the fourth story in my Voreverse series, after The Party, Snacks, and Not-So-Happy Meals. This is also the first story I've written set after Not-So-Happy Meals, so it could be considered a sequel to that story (which some fans have been asking for). I would strongly recommend that you read my other stories before coming to this one, but it is not required as all will be recapped below (major spoilers, tho).

Also, anyone's who read any of my previous stories knows that I LOVE FEEDBACK!!! I don't care what you say, but I just LIVE FOR FEEDBACK in reviews section. It really makes my day to hear back from my readers, so please, please, please let me know what you thought of the first chapter!

1. A Bellyful of Trouble

Buuuurpppp!”

            Caterina sat back and patted her full stomach. She had forced all her friends to give her their lunches. The new recruits to her clique after Alexis ate her old pack members. As she rubbed her belly, she reminded herself of how the bitch had been slowly digested inside her, pounding the walls of her tomb until Cat’s tummy had finished her off.

            “Was it good?” her new 1st best friend Abigail said.

            Caterina stuck her tongue into her cheek and thought for a moment. “Vanessa’s pizza was a bit shitty.”

            Vanessa, her 3rd new best friend gulped.

            Cat giggled. “I’m just kidding. But you’re now 4th best friend.”

            “Why?”

            “Because I said so. Now you’re 5th.”

            Vanessa went pale.

            Caterina’s belly stuck out a bit and it jiggled like Santa’s as she stood up, perfectly complementing her Santa hat and sexy red outfit that exposed her midriff and bloated stomach. “Now, who wants to hand my invitations?”

            Everybody raised their hand. “Abigail’s my 1st best friend, so she’ll do it…or else she becomes my least favorite best friend.”

            “Of course, Cat,” Abigail said, shaking.

            Cat handed her the big stack. “Have it done by the end of the day.”

            “Of course, Cat,” Abigail said. She ran off.

            The class bell rang and everybody filed out. Everybody except for Cat and Angelina, her least favorite best friend.

            “What is it?” Cat asked.

            “It’s…your belly,” she said, squirming and staring at it. Cat looked down as it glorped and ached. Maybe I shouldn’t have eaten so much, she thought rubbing her hand across the smooth skin and the hairs on her stomach.

            “What about it?” Cat said.

            “It’s so big…and…sexy. I’ve never seen such a pretty girl get such a big belly before, except on DeviantArt.” She snorted and laughed. “We should take a picture of this and put it on there.”

            “Maybe later,” Cat yawned. “What do want?”

            “Do you mind if I…touch it. I get really horny around food babies.” Angelina squirmed with excitement.

            Cat looked around. They were alone. “Yeah fine,” she grunted.

            Angelina ran up, got down on her knees and pressed her ear to Cat’s tummy, rubbing her hands all over it.

            What the hell is she doing? Cat thought.

            Angelina stuck her tongue out and licked the skin, forced it into Cat’s belly button and found some lint. She swallowed it and moaned, kissing her abdomen and listening to the gurgles.

            “I wish,” said Angelina, “there was someone I could be inside your tummy, Cat. To be churning in there with all your digesting food…” She smiled.

            Cat smiled too. She pulled the shrink ray out of her pocket. “Today’s your lucky day,” she said.

            And fired.

            Angelina was shrunken in a second and Cat scooped her up off the floor. The tiny girl screamed, but Cat opened her mouth and slid the snack in, pushing her all around her mouth and tasting her with her tongue while her cheeks suppressed the sounds of Angelina’s screams.

            Caterina moaned. It had been too long since she ate someone. Her belly was practically begging for another person to bang on its walls. So with a big gulp, Cat sent the girl down her gullet, her faint screams diminishing as she plopped into the stomach itself, which let out a glorp.

            Cat panted like a dog and rubbed her belly. “So good,” she said. She looked down at her full tummy, feeling it go to work on Angelina.

            “Be careful what you wish for,” she giggled. The party this weekend was going to be great. She was going to have a bellyful of fun. And a full belly, too.

            As her gut gurgled again, she opened her mouth and let it out.

            “Buuuurpppp!”

 

The Rays Club held their Monday meeting without much fuss. There hadn’t been a lot to talk about ever since Alexis had disappeared at Caterina’s house, along with all of Cat’s friends.

            “Lexi probably ate everyone, and then Cat did something to her,” Simon had suggested. “Maybe even ate her.”

            “We have to stop Cat before she does anything like Kelsey or Alexis did,” Francine said at their current meeting. Her boyfriend, Bobby, sat right next to her.

            “Word on the street’s that Cat’s hosting a big Christmas party this weekend at her place. Anyone who’s anyone’s invited,” he said.

            “Are we anyone?” Tommy asked.

            “We’re certainly someone,” said Simon.

            “Guys, we’re missing the point,” said Francine. “Lots of people, a shrink ray, and a party… Sounds like Cat’s going to pull a Kelsey…”

            Kelsey had been a hot girl and Tommy’s ex. At their friend Nina’s party, Kelsey brought a shrink ray and shrank Tommy and several other people. She ate a few people herself but fed others to the party guests without them even knowing it. In the end, Kelsey was shrunken down too and Alexis accidentally swallowed her.

            After that, Bobby had taken her shrink ray to a good friend of his, Professor Henderson, who examined it until Alexis ate him one night and stole the shrink ray. Her boyfriend Zack had then stolen it and used it to feed his vore fetish by shrinking many people and unknowingly feeding them to Alexis and Caterina. He had even fed Tommy’s girlfriend, the girl he had just had sex with the night before, Autumn, to Caterina before fucking her in the back of his car.

            In the end, Lexi had discovered Zack cheating on her and ate him before taking the shrink ray. With her gone, they had now traced the ray back to Caterina.

            “We need to go to that party,” said Bobby. “Cat’s a real bitch. If the power of the shrink ray could go to anyone’s head, it’d be hers.”

            Just then, Abigail swung open the door. “Cat wanted me to give these to you guys.” She handed out an invite to Tommy, Francine, and Bobby.

            “What about me?” Simon asked.

            “Sorry,” said Abigail. “She said you weren’t cool enough.”

            And with that, she left.

            “Just fuckin’ great,” said Simon, throwing up his hands.

            “Well, at least we can get in,” said Francine.

            “Yeah,” said Tommy. “That’s the easy part. We’ve been waiting for this opportunity ever since Henderson disappeared.” He stood up and looked around at the group. They had both fear and courage in their eyes, fear from seeing people devoured alive before them, but also the courage necessary to defend their school from hungry girls and strange technology.

            “Let’s go get that shrink ray back.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter End Notes:

Well, there's chapter 1! I'm still very busy so this won't have as frequent an update schedule as Snacks did (nor will it be as long), but I can assure you that it will be done by Christmas! ;)

 

So, what'd you think?