- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

“Dude, this game is messing with my head.” Cora removed her headphones and held up her hands in the traditional gesture of ‘fuck this mess’ before stepping away from the miniature laptop. Yeah, ‘Loved’ was an interesting game, but it was a wee bit much for her to deal with right now. Stretching her back and spreading her arms out to ease the stiffness from sitting down playing that digital mind-fuck, the tiny lady looked over to her housemate’s chair and realized for the first time that she wasn’t in it. “Huh. That’s new.”

 

From around the corner, Cora could make out the sound of footsteps moving around in the bathroom. A ‘clunk’ heralded the opening of the door, and back into the bedroom stepped Renee. Cora’s eyebrows rose instantly at the sight of her housemate’s outfit. Unlike her usual fashion statement of ‘how many nights in a row did I fall asleep in these clothes’, she was actually wearing an honest to goodness dress. Not just a casual daytime dress either, but a fancy, stylish ‘yes I would love to see your yacht’ dress.

 

“Whoa!” Cora called out, catching Renee’s attention as she wandered across to her desk, a smile on the bigger woman’s face, “What is this?! What is this with the dressing nicely all of a sudden? Pretty sure I’m gonna need an explanation here BigLargeMcHuge.”

 

Renee chuckled jovially, a sly grin on her face as she fished around the trash on her desk for her wallet.

 

“Believe it or not squirt, I’ve got myself a date.”

 

“A date? As in, a friend date with friends, or a hot date with a hottie?”

 

“The second one. Probably. I’ve only spoken to her online and seen a few photos, but she seems like she’s a bit of alright.”

 

“Is that so? Gosh, my little girl’s grown up so fast.” Cora winked and adopted the pose of a fashion guru, looking Renee up and down.

 

“Well c’mon, give me the spin.”

 

Pausing in her search for cash, Renee gleefully obliged. Taking up a position in front of Cora’s desk, she cast a shadow over the little lady, though she was still fully visible. The table only reached up to the top of her thighs when she was standing up, and Cora quietly relished the sight of her whenever she was standing this close. Renee was certainly not the sort of woman you’d see on the cover of a magazine, but she was the kind that Cora liked to see up-close; curves in all the right places, as well as a bit of extra curve in others, long dark hair beside bright spectacles and the enthusiastic grin of someone who hasn’t been taught to blandly smile for the camera.

 

As she turned, making a show of the action, Cora was admiring the physique beneath the dress as much as the dress itself. Certainly, the dress was perfectly good and the little beautician saw no real problems with it, but her favourite aspect was the way it clung so neatly to her housemate’s curves… particularly her behind. It was no secret between the two of them that the little lady relished that rump. Others may have scorned it or made fun of it for being too big, but the three inch tall Cora absolutely adored it… and Renee adored the adoration. Midway through the turn, she made a point of pushing her buttocks out towards Cora, eliciting a low whistle from her miniscule roomie.

 

“Daaaaamn Renee, you scrub up nicely when you want to! But how’s the face? Show us your makeup.”

 

Sinking into a crouch as carefully as possible to avoid tearing the seam of her dress, Renee allowed her friend to inspect her face. Here however, Cora pursed her lips and shook her head. In actuality, the big gal had done a perfectly acceptable job, the kind of thing that any woman who’d held a bar of lipstick before in her life could’ve managed. But Cora was not just any woman, and her creative spark demanded perfection, especially for her beloved housemate.

 

“Nope! No sir, not happening; wipe that mess off your face and sit that fine ass down in front of me. I’ll be taking care of this one!”

 

“You sure about that? I mean, I would’ve asked you in the first place but I didn’t want to be taking advantage of your working skills or anything.”

 

“Pfsh, ‘aint no thang! I live for these moments; sure I get paid to pretty up the faces of celebrities and I call that work, but this? Getting to pretty up the face of a friend who is already freakin’ stunning? I call that a privilege. I call that…” She curled her fingers in a suitably over-dramatic manner and thrust her hands into the air, “ART!”

 

Renee smirked affectionately. With a gentle thrust of her finger she poked Cora in the stomach, sending her tumbling onto her ass with a light ‘fwump’.

 

“Whatever you say shorty; I’d love to accept your help! Thank you so much, I’ll be right back!” Standing back up and trotting excitedly into the bathroom, Cora rubbed her stomach idly, watching the bouncing jiggle of her housemate’s ass as it vanished around the corner. Damn that was a fine behind.

 

Without wasting a second, Cora set about unpacking her custom tools. It was the work of a mere moment, the whole process having been streamlined over many years of professional employment, and before Renee had even finished wiping the lipstick and basic blush off her face, the beautician was ready for the task to begin.

 

“Okay!” The goliath geek uttered in anticipation upon her return, sauntering over to Cora’s station and looking around at the floor and the bed. “Where do you want me?”

 

“Bent over a table?” Cora suggested with a grin, spinning her massive brush between her hands like a fighting pole.

 

“Very funny,” Renee replied with an unmistakable tinge of pink in her cheeks, “but seriously, do you want me to just kneel down or…”

 

“As much as I would love to order you to kneel down, it’ll be easier for me and more comfortable for you if you just lie down on your bed and rest your head up this end. Like mopping a floor, ‘cept the floor is fleshy and unstable and really fucking sexy.”

 

“The floor is gonna stuff you down its shirt to shut you up if you don’t stop flirting with it; might look a bit awkward if I’m blushing like crazy before I even get there.” Renee turned and lowered herself onto the bed, the mattress sinking either side of her under the weight. ‘Oh to be a mattress’ Cora thought with a grin, responding as the big lady scooted into position.

 

“I just tell it like it is.”

 

“Shoosh now; you’re far too sweet and I shall have to eat you alive if you don’t cut it out.” Renee quietly removed the glasses from her face and rested them on her ample bosom, rising and falling slowly with her breath.

 

“Nah, you won’t do that; I pay the rent and you don’t know my bank details.”

 

“Yet.” Renee winked, closing her eyes and relaxing as Cora stepped out onto her forehead, brush in hand and ready to paint.

 

It was an activity of almost meditative relaxation for Cora, each careful stroke of the makeup brush acting like an extension of her arms. She swept elegantly back and forth, perfectly balanced with enough power to apply the colour and enough control to keep the lines flawless.

 

“So come on then,” Cora prompted in a coy tone of voice, “tell me about this lovely lady. Every time you tell me about someone you’ve had a relationship with, it’s always been something totally different. Gender, height, hair colour, body type, personality… It’s like you’re scooping people out of a lucky dip and seeing what sticks.”

 

“She’s Gothy.” The short answer was almost certainly prompted by the fact that Cora was standing on Renee’s face, and the big gal didn’t want to knock her off balance. Cora wasn’t having any of it.

 

“We’ve been over this before Plumpadump, you don’t need to be so careful when I’m doing this. I’ve done this on the faces of news anchors that never shut the Hell up, trust me; I’m pretty much a ninja at this point, so just talk! Goth is a good start, but I want more. Feed me the juicy deets man!”

 

“Well… honestly, I don’t know all that much about her. I know her name and some superficial stuff, but from the chats I’ve had with her she seems really cool. Her name’s Scarlet, though I’m pretty sure it’s just a nickname. She works in a second hand book store and she’s really into a lot of the same music as me. Apparently she’s looking for a new housemate, but considering I’ve got the most awesome housemate of all time, I don’t think I’ll be making any offers in that field.”

 

“Yeah, probably a good plan,” Cora replied as she dabbled in the area around Renee’s closed lids, ignoring the compliment so she didn’t grin too hard, “seems like common sense to me not committing to moving in with someone you’ve never even met. But hey, second hand book store, that’s a pretty sweet gig if you’re a bookworm!”

 

“Who knows though, maybe she’ll be super awesome. If we hit it off she might even be able to move in here instead.”

 

Cora cocked an eyebrow.

 

“Yeah, let’s not go crazy, probably not much space for an extra person in here. Don’t get me wrong El Gigante, I love it to bits here and I’m sure that if you scrubbed the place up it’d be fit for further human habitation, but let’s face facts here… I take up a lot of room.”

 

A rumbling laugh escaped Renee’s throat and Cora deftly swung her centre of gravity in time with the motion, not even breaking her metaphoric stride as she moved on to the application of lipstick.

 

“True that, and don’t worry, it was just a thought. Nothing’s gonna change around here without me consulting you first. My name may be on the lease, but you’ve got just as much say as me. I guess I’m just really excited to meet her; I haven’t dated anyone in quite a while and I’ll be deeply interested to see if I’ve still got the moves.”

 

“You’ll be fine; if things look rocky just bat your eyes and waggle your bum at her, I’m sure she’ll come around.”

 

“Not every woman is like you sweetie, most ladies needs more than a nice pair of cheeks in their face to find someone attractive.”

 

“Pfft, most ladies need to sort out their priorities then.” Cora chuckled in a faux-cocky tone, finishing up her work on Renee’s lips. At this point, the job was more or less finished, but Cora still made a couple of quick rotations across her friend’s face to be sure she hadn’t missed a spot. Nodding in satisfaction the little lady stepped briskly off the towering geek’s forehead and onto the bedside table, packing away her kit.

 

“All done!” She announced proudly, “Go take a looksee!”

 

Opening her eyes and blinking a few times to adjust, Renee returned her glasses to her nose and stood up, flashing a toothy smile at Cora before practically skipping off to the bathroom to examine the result. The sheer enthusiasm alone was enough to warm the tiny lady thoroughly, her satisfaction with a job well done matched by the anticipation she felt for her friend’s reaction.

 

The distant squeal of joy was answer enough, compounded when Renee bounced back into the bedroom, her face a mask of absolute bliss.

 

“I LOVE IT! I love so much; thank you!”

 

Cora tried to play it cool, waving her hand dismissively, but before she could say anything semi-modest she’d found herself scooped up in Renee’s slender palm, brought up to the very lips she’d just painted. A moment before impact, she shouted “WET PAINT!” and Renee halted with a giggle of embarrassment.

 

“Whoops! Sorry; bit excited.” With an affectionate smile, Renee held Cora against her chest, pressing her dinky little housemate against her heart and squeezing fondly. It was almost enough to knock the air from her lungs, but Cora gladly endured the pressure. She was used to being treated like a novelty, a colleague, or someone with a deficiency. People tiptoed around her like she was a porcelain doll that would fracture if you so much as brushed it with your fingers. But Renee was not just ‘people’, and Cora drank in the display of affection like a sweet elixir. It really was something that had been sorely lacking in her life up until she’d met her dorky housemate in the flesh.

 

“Okay, okay now.” Cora said, her usual cocky tone softening ever so slightly for a moment before she subconsciously hardened back up. “Get going you, or you’re gonna be late! Go on; scoot!”

 

“Definitely…” Renee lowered her friend from her cheek and peered down at her, a twinkle of something imperceptible dancing behind her eye. “Oh! You should come with me; all this hard work deserves recognition and you should definitely be there to hear my date’s reaction when she gets a load of it!”

 

Cora raised an eyebrow.

 

“Bit unusual bringing a friend along on a first date. Normally you only do that sort of thing if you’re worried your date’s some kinda psycho killer and you need some backup.”

 

“Oh she won’t know you’re there…”

 

“… Okay, I see where you’re going with this, and as much as I would be okay with it on pretty much any other occasion, if you let her get to second base while I’m tucked away in there, that’s gonna be one date you’ll have trouble explaining.”

 

“It’ll be fine! Really! I’d…” She paused for a beat, “I’d feel more comfortable if you were there, if only to give me a sharp pinch if I say something catastrophically stupid.”

 

It was painfully obvious to Cora that her mountainous housemate was extremely nervous about meeting her date. One of those occasions when she was reminded that in spite of her big, bubbly personality, it was remarkably easy to burst a bubble if you were so inclined… Renee wasn’t indestructible after all.

 

“Y’know what? Sure, it’ll be fun. Just let me grab my Gamelad so I’ve got something to do while I’m down there.”

 

Renee beamed happily, reaching down to hitch up the hem of her skirt. Cora got the distinct impression that winding up in the back of her housemate’s undergarments was fast becoming a recurring trend in her life… and she was okay with that.

 

 

One fifteen minute bus ride later, Renee and her little passenger were in the central district of town, surrounded by the hustle and bustle of evening life. People strolling by on their way to one meeting or other paid no heed to the plump young woman as she looked around for the arranged rendezvous spot. Her date had described a rather sumptuous restaurant that operated a few blocks down from her workplace and Renee had suggested that they link up outside the bookshop, taking the rest of the walk as an opportunity to get properly acquainted.

 

After a minute or two of reading signs she finally spotted the place. Sure enough, leaning on the front door with her arms folded under her prodigious bust, was her date: the fiery haired Scarlet. Where Renee was plump in a more pear-shaped sort of way, Scarlet was perfectly voluptuous in all the right places: a cartoonist’s impression of a thick, lustrous hourglass figure brought to life. Renee could certainly appreciate the look of that woman; something about her just felt larger than life. The blushing young geek was perfectly average height-wise and while encountering a woman taller than her wasn’t exactly rare, Scarlet wasn’t just ‘tall’ in the normal sense. Rather than simply being head and shoulders taller than her date, the Goth had the physique and proportions of a woman Renee’s size, only… scaled up. She could only imagine what Cora would think if she got a look at her.

 

“Hey.” Renee managed as she drew nearer, unsure if she’d kept the Goth waiting long. The look on her date’s face as she gazed impassively out over the street was one of total disinterest, bordering on disdain. However, as the sound of the word, Scarlet turned her head towards Renee and her whole posture changed. In the space of a heartbeat she had transformed from a distant, statuesque figure into a happy, excited young woman.

 

“Hi there! Renee right?” She strode forwards, arms open invitingly as she embraced the relieved geek, half smothering the shorter girl in her chest. “I’m so glad you could make it!”

 

“Likewise!” Renee responded through the muffle of Scarlet’s bosom, “I hope I didn’t keep you waiting long?”

 

“Not at all! Though I am pretty famished; shall we?” Extending her arm like an old-fashioned gentleman, Scarlet smiled warmly down at Renee. Blushing mildly, the young lady accepted the arm, linking at the elbow as they began the walk down the street towards the restaurant.

 

The conversation was perfectly standard for a first meeting, and in spite of her promise to make sure her housemate didn’t do anything spectacularly dumb, Cora was only half paying attention to the dialogue. She caught snippets of the chat from time to time, but she was mostly focused on the latest Spiffy Bash Buddies game that she’d bought for her Gamelad. She was used to the sway and jiggle of Renee’s hips by this point, so the motion didn’t remotely throw her off her game. As far as she was concerned, the only thing she had to worry about was Renee forgetting she was there and ordering bean mix or something; an unlikely outcome, since any mention of beans, asparagus or cheese would elicit a sharp bite from the little passenger.

 

Even when they finally arrived at the restaurant and Renee settled herself carefully into a cushioned seat, Cora wasn’t bothered by the increase in weight and pressure. Sure it severely restricted her movement, but so long as she kept a grip on her gear she’d be fine.

 

A few feet above her, Renee was examining the menu as Scarlet continued to explain the details of her housing.

 

“Thing is,” she elaborated, not even glancing at the menu, “most of my time is actually spent with these other folks in this private housing; basically a social thing. I can sleep in my spare bed there for days at a time, but it’s not technically my property. The apartment I own is a really nice place, especially if you’re into metal and alternative rock; there’s a pub just down the street which seems to attract a constant stream of really awesome live bands.”

 

“That does sound pretty awesome,” Renee replied casually, struggling to pay attention to the story and read the menu at the same time, “I’m surprised you haven’t already found a housemate honestly. Haven’t you had any before?”

 

“Well, my original housemate was actually a colleague I worked with at the bookstore, old friend… Ex-friend now though.”

 

“Oh? What happened? Or is that private?”

 

“Nah,” Scarlet responded, adjusting her position in her chair and bouncing a few times to get comfortable, “she just turned out to be a real pain in the ass to live with. I put my foot down with her several times, and in the end I just had to squeeze her out of my life. I haven’t seen her in years.”

 

“Good choice; if people don’t treat you with the respect you deserve, whether they be strangers or friends, it’s often best to just put them in their place… even if that place is somewhere far away from you.”

 

“Oh, she’ll always be close to me in some way… for better or worse.”

 

There was a brief pause in the conversation as the waitress came to take their orders, and Renee thought it best to shift the subject to something a bit less touchy; no sense opening old wounds on a first date.

 

A discussion of music and local bands transitioned into a ramble on personal fashion. Renee inquired after Scarlet’s store of choice for purchasing Gothic items and the redhead in turn asked about the manufacturer of Renee’s dress. Slipped here and there amongst the conversation were little comments by Scarlet; barely veiled flirtatious remarks that made the geek blush as crimson as her partner’s head. She had to admit, out of all the date’s she’d been on in the past few years… Scarlet was certainly making the best impression. But something just felt, for lack of a better word, empty.

 

The sensation ate away at Renee’s gut as she tried to work out what it was. There was no doubt that the voluptuous, vivacious Goth was an absolute catch; she was charming, witty, and highly intelligent beyond having the physique of a demi-Goddess. Yet in spite of all her obvious positives, Renee felt no real spark. There was admiration certainly, respect most definitely and a keen interest in Scarlet’s stories, but nothing close to romantic longing. Even the typical lust she used to feel at the sight of a gorgeous woman was notably absent when she found her eyes wandering the Goth’s figure when her date’s gaze was elsewhere.

 

So focused was she on trying to figure out what was going on in her head that she realized Scarlet had been looking at her expectantly for a few seconds, eyebrow raised.

 

“… Well?”

 

“Oh, sorry, I…” Renee spluttered, thinking quickly, “I… thought I saw an old school mate sitting behind you, but it wasn’t them. Sorry about that, I missed the last thing you said.”

 

“All good: I was just asking if you were ready to blow this joint. The lake is only a few streets away and I thought we could go for a wander; it’s a beautiful night for it.”

 

“Sure,” Renee replied with a smile, uncertain about how far she was willing to go with this woman, “sounds lovely.”

 

Nestled between her housemate’s prodigious buttocks, Cora had taken a temporary break from her Gamelad to listen in on the conversation, and she could sense Renee’s uncertainty. She could practically feel it radiating out of her flesh as the pair of large ladies wandered down the street together, hand in hand.

 

Though Renee made certain to pay attention to what her date was saying now and to have an answer ready when needed, her mind was still wrapped around the question of what exactly it was that she was craving. Her eyes wandered around to the myriad of strangers as they passed by, sizing up each in a glance, trying to feel some engagement, some electric surge that could tell her what she was missing.

 

It wasn’t until they passed by a toy store and saw a collection of tiny, beautifully sculpted little dolls in the window that she felt the old sensation of butterflies in her stomach. She turned her gaze back upon Scarlet and allowed her imagination to wander as they walked together along the lakeside. In her mind’s eye she watched as Scarlet dwindled down slowly, her face a look of sweet surprise as she got smaller and smaller. She envisioned herself carefully plucking the shrunken Gothic doll from the sidewalk, bringing her up to her lips and planting a kiss on that succulent, seductive little body. The mere notion of it brought a blush to her cheeks; a change that didn’t go unnoticed by her date.

 

“Hey now, I didn’t think banana smoothies were that exciting… what’s going on in that cute little head?”

 

“Oh. Nothing. I just… uh…” The reality of the revelation began to sink in, and Renee felt her heart sink at the knowledge that her interest in people her own size had evaporated. A surge of adrenaline overtook her and she stepped forward, closing the distance between the two of them in an instant. Placing both hands firmly on Scarlet’s hips, she paused for just long enough to be sure that the curvaceous redhead wouldn’t pull away before leaning forward to kiss her full on the lips. Red paint met black as their mouths pressed together, a long moment of physical intimacy that dragged on a full ten seconds before Renee finally broke the contact.

 

Nothing.

 

At least, nothing for her. Scarlet had a serene smile on her face for a few seconds until she opened her eyes and got a look at Renee’s hesitation.

 

“… Something wrong?”

 

No sense in dragging it out.

 

“I’m afraid so.” She responded with a sigh, letting her hands slide down off Scarlet’s waist and looking at the ground awkwardly. “It’s been a while since I went out on a proper date and… well; a lot’s changed in that time. I guess I just didn’t realize how much exactly until now.”

 

Scarlet pursed her lips.

 

“Just not feeling it huh?” There was a disappointed tone in the Goth’s voice as she tilted her head, examining Renee carefully.

 

“Yeah… I mean, you’re really great.” she began, looking up at Scarlet who by this point had already averted her gaze, looking out over the lake with a vaguely irritated smile on her face.

 

“Mhm.”

 

“No; seriously!” Renee took hold of one of Scarlet’s hands and squeezed it apologetically. “You’re actually awesome; you could dead set have any man or woman in this city if you wanted them.”

 

“So why can’t I have you then?” She replied, turning her head back to look Renee in the eyes.

 

“Please… don’t take it personally; it really has nothing to do with you, I’ve just… I guess I’m into something a bit more… unusual now.”

 

“Really? How unusual?”

 

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

 

“Somehow I doubt that.” There was a tense pause before Scarlet broke the silence with a sigh of resignation. “But then I also somehow doubt you’re going to tell me what you really want...”

 

“Sorry… I’d love to keep talking though; you’re great to spend time with.” Renee suggested hopefully. Scarlet’s hand strayed down to her shoulder-bag, fingertips stroking along something that looked vaguely book-shaped before eventually returning to clasp the geek’s own palms.

 

“Of course. Thank you for being honest with me; most people don’t have that sort of willpower.”

 

“Thank you, really… So… are we good?”

 

“Yeah,” Scarlet responded with a faint smile, “we’re good. I hope you don’t mind, but I think I need to go for a walk by myself for a while. I’ll talk to you online later.”

 

“Cool.” Renee replied weakly, watching with a guilty heart as her date strolled briskly away down the lakeside. She stood there awkwardly for nearly a minute before stumbling over to a nearby bench, weak at the knees and feeling the need to sit down. However, she kept herself supported for long enough to hitch up her skirt and fish out her housemate – after checking up and down the path to make sure nobody would stumble across her flashing her backside.

 

Cora’s eyebrows were raised as Renee settled herself down, hunched forwards to look more closely at the tiny woman.

 

“So… what was that all about, hm?”

 

“Well, uh…” Renee cleared her throat, unable to look her housemate in the eye for a few seconds, “I just wasn’t into her.”

 

“Sounded like it was a bit more than that.”

 

“Look, I just… it…” Her heart had started to pound inside her chest. What would Cora think if she flat-out said that she was only attracted to tinies now? How would she react to the revelation that her housemate was utterly disinterested in people her own size? What if she made her uncomfortable? What if she wanted to move out?! She didn’t think she could handle that.

 

“Hey uh, shorty? Words: let’s try some?”

 

“I’m not… it’s like… y’know?”

 

“How can I; you haven’t told me anything yet!”

 

Oh God, the little lady was going to laugh at her; she’d scoff. Of course she would; Renee was just meat to her, a silly little woman who she lived with who was leagues beneath her. It was pathetic; she was no better than one of those cheesy obsessed fans that you see on televis-

 

“Renee?”

 

“I’mnotattractedtopeoplemyownsizeanymore.” She blurted out suddenly.

 

There was silence.

 

“And… now again, with gaps.”

 

Renee blushed.

 

“I’m… not attracted to people my own size anymore. I’m only… attracted… to people your size…”

 

“Sweetie, I’m the only person my size you’ve ever met.”

 

“Yeah… I know…”

 

“… Well fuck me, I’m glad you finally figured it out; I’ve been waiting for fucking weeks man.”

 

Renee’s eyes widened in surprise.

 

“What!?”

 

“Well, I mean… Don’t take this the wrong way Ren, but it’s kinda obvious when you’re crushing on someone, especially when the person you’re crushing on is me. I genuinely thought you were just taking your time in asking; I never thought for a second that you didn’t actually know how you felt.”

 

Renee was gobsmacked, her mouth hanging slightly open as she felt hope returning to her heart.

 

“So… you’re… you’re not upset?”

 

“Why the Hell would I be upset? A total hottie wants me in her knickers; I’m living the dream man.”

 

A swell of delight flooded Renee’s chest, stymied only by one last note of hesitation.

 

“But...” She trembled inwardly as she asked the next question, “How do you feel about me?”

 

“I feel like there’s no-one else on the face of this Earth I’d rather be living with, and not just because you’ve got a sweet ass.” Cora replied. Her voice was still tinged with its usual brand of dismissive cockiness, but something in her tone had softened considerably. “I feel like being around you makes me feel genuinely comfortable, which is a God-damn rarity with you lumbering giants. Sure I have to keep my wits about me, but I feel… safe… with you. I guess what I’m saying is…” She paused, trying to claw together her next words in a way that made sense, “I trust you enough to let you pretty much entomb me in your crack. I wouldn’t do that if I didn’t like you.”

 

Renee blushed as deep as she could go and lowered her head, feeling suddenly awkward and vaguely guilty for interrogating her beloved Cora.

 

“Hey now,” the little lady said sternly, jumping up off Renee’s hand and scrambling quickly up her dress until she’d reached her chin, “don’t go getting all mopey on me; you’ve still got a date to finish.”

 

“What do you mean? Scarlet’s long go-”

 

“Who said anything about Scarlet? Fuck that noise; let’s go get some cake!”

 

Their eyes met and Renee couldn’t resist spreading an enormous grin across her face. With a single finger on Cora’s back for balance, she pressed the tiny woman against her lips and kissed her entire body affectionately.

 

“I’d love to.” Rising to her feet, Renee pressed Cora to her beating heart, and set off down the empty walkway… There was no moon, but she glowed just the same.

 

 

“But I swear if you dip me in the frosting, I will bite your ankles.”

 

End.

Chapter End Notes:

For more of Scarlet, see my story 'Scarlet's Lily'...