- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ysera stood absentmindedly in the bright chamber, hands pawing away at a set of jangling crystalline fixtures. The two dangling implements were suspended by thin wire, opening into exquisitely carved cylindrical shapes. As she batted each one, it rebounded off the over, producing a sharp 'clank'. She twisted the wires round one another, and then let them unfurl, watching the forms spin around as they uncoiled before smacking each other once more. Ysera could feel Karin returning, could sense her arousal at having a plaything stuffed inside her tight exit. She let her own excitement flood into the amulet, and felt Karin's footsteps quicken in response. The girl would be back soon, and Ysera already had a performance in mind for her pet.

A warning impulse filled her mind. The passage from town had been reopened. She felt two figures enter. Young men by her best judgment of their size. Divination and monitoring were no small feats, and one could not expect a perfect glimpse into the distance. Alarms repeated as the threshold was passed by even more followers. A total of five, the largest one at the rear, had entered before the stone door had finally shut. They would be coming to join Ysera. How delightful. Was this Karin's doing? Ysera probed the girl's mind through her necklace; she was entirely ignorant of her pursuers, solely focused on returning to please her mistress. Yet now Ysera had to decide how best to greet her unexpected company. She doubted half of them would even find their way to the lower level. The ruins were hardly a safe place, and the unprepared so infrequently graced her presence. Either way, a few would likely join her collection alongside their friend. What unlucky souls, she mused. Or lucky, it was all about perspective. With the right attitude, perhaps they would enjoy being rammed inside Karin's pussy, or being digested by Ysera's little pet. Ysera projected her anticipation, and felt the girl's pace increase once more.

She would have to decide on a fitting greeting, and so Ysera returned to her thoughtless activity of smacking and twisting the hanging baubles. The figures inside didn't seem to enjoy being rattled, but Ysera loved watching them struggle. It helped her concentrate. She let her eyes follow the small figures imprisoned inside the cylinders, sliding and falling as their cells spun and clashed. Filled to waist height with urine, the two humans were repeatedly dunked into the sloshing yellow fluid. With a smile, she flicked one of the cylinders. As it overturned, the man inside was coated in the golden shower, only to have the process repeated with its righting. The creature inside sputtered and spat, the fluid clearly having gagged him. Ysera had no intention of letting them out. They would live in their for quite some time, assuming they didn't drown. Karin was forced to feed all the toys in Ysera's collection as part of her duties, preserving the humiliation of their broken spirits.

Inside her bowels, Ysera felt her snack from earlier finally shifting. The boy had easily digested alongside the grapes. Her body rarely differentiated food from her playthings. He would be little more than a well-formed brown mass within her colon, waiting to be ejected. Ysera turned to find a chamber pot in which to expel the young man, or whatever was left of him. She had devised a fairly modern system of toileting, that involved a series of piping to carry away the remains. Slumping onto the seat, Ysera sighed, feeling her bowels as they hurried along the fecal remainder of her snack. Ysera bore down, adding her own force to the effort. Her anal sphincter slowly expanded, the creased log smoothly sliding through the widened opening before finally dropping into the bowl. It left a small brown trail as it slid downwards. Ysera didn't mind the smell, it was a subtle reminder of the inevitable fate of those toys designated to spend their final moments as a bulge within her throat. She loved teasing the poor men: comparing them to simple foodstuffs, relating how much she enjoyed their struggles down her throat and inside her belly, the soft blended logs that they would eventually become. The very thought made her quiver; she thoroughly enjoyed their struggles of terror, almost as much as feeling them finally slip into her stomach and begin to churn. Perhaps she would let one of her evening guests utilize that very route.

She wiped herself clean with disposable fabric, and dropped it within the bowl. It partially covered the stinking heap that slowly drifted towards the pipe at the base. With a simple press of a lever, a gush of fluid poured from the rim, swirling around the log before finally ushering it into the depths. The water could still be heard, pushing the piece of refuse off to join its predecessors in a pile of sewage and muck far below. Ysera found it oddly poetic that her little piles of shit would be reunited as they decomposed into the soil. A fitting end for her insignificant playthings. Ysera lifted herself from the seat, leaving the room to find a few additional toys with which to fuck her little pet. She had so many guests tonight, and she needed to prepare. After all, a thoughtful hostess would arrange a fitting welcome for each and every one of them.