- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is currently in progress, and I will update it slowly as I see fit.  Unlike my many short stories, it is my intent to have this be significantly longer, so expect more to come as days go by.

Darkness flooded the night sky, a deep blackness that enshrouded the ancient ruins below. Rats raced between mossy pillars and grotesque statues, elements that served to prevent entry from the curious or misguided. Clouds hung invisibly overhead, releasing a steady torrent that battered the wizened stone and traced down the rivets and cracks into the depths below. Many had followed the rain, few had returned. The ruins were by no means empty. Three levels below the damp surface a woman of gentle features lounged, arms wrapped lazily around soft rests that adorned the sides of her extravagant chair. Deep scarlet and topped with gemstones, it was her favorite spot to lounge. Not that lounging was her favorite activity by any means, no, she enjoyed a far more avaricious set of games to whet her tastes.

 Magic came naturally to Ysera. Yet lust and deviance came to her in far greater capacity. To her, the world was a bauble, a plaything. It had been half an age since she had become so mentally twisted. Yet she loved what she had become. If she was to be in possession of power, than she saw it only fit to be used to her liking. She raked delicate fingers through silky platinum strands of lengthy hair, whipping them backwards and around in a sly curve that outlined her ears and drawled around her left shoulder. With a flick of her wrist, she popped a grape into her maw, chewing methodically. Ysera eyed the figure in front of her, a knowing look of dominance that seemed to frighten the poor child. Licking her lips, she curled a single extended finger into flexion, beckoning the girl forwards. She was quivering, noted Ysera, perfect. The fear always heightened the pleasure, and the pleasure was the reason for the fear. Ysera spread her legs as she edged forwards to the precipice of her seat. The drapings she wore failed to cover her nethers to any extent, instead leaving provocative gaps that allowed her pet to see the target of her labors. Ysera let her finger relax, tip directed downwards, and the girl crawled forwards to the base of the chair. With a sudden jerk, Ysera grabbed the girl's hair, yanking her forwards and underneath her scanty silks. Face to face with the plump lips of Ysera's labia, the girl began to lick, cautiously yet tenderly. Ysera moaned softly.

'Mmm. Perfect, my pet. Remember what I've taught you. Thats it.' Ysera encouraged. Her body relaxed deeper into the embrace of the girl's plush, ruby tongue. How splendid it was to have her own human slave, to worship and please her. Ysera pressured harder, forcing the slick limb to slide between her labia, stimulating the lower edge of her vagina. She let her flavored secretions dance along the girl's tongue and down her throat. Her ecstasy was building, and Ysera urged her pet with sharp tugs, fingers entwined inside matted brown locks. The faint cries of pain from the form beneath her sent acoustic vibrations that pulsed forwards along her exposed pussy. Each gasp was echoed as it stimulated Ysera's clit, and each tug that thrust the girl's tongue inwards amplified her excitement. With a final jolt, Ysera surpassed her peak and expelled a stream of sweet watery delight that splashed the girl's brow and drawled down her cheeks like tears.  And yet, perhaps the girl was also crying.  Ysera hardly cared.  A pitiful plaything was useful until it's labors were complete. Leg snapping forward, Ysera kicked the girl at shoulder level, her body falling backwards to lay curled supine like a helpless pup. With a banishing wave of her hand, the girl flipped and began to crawl away; a rat scurrying towards the darkness that shadowed the rear entryway. It led to her cell, where she would await further command from her mistress. A rodent and its cage, they were made for each other.

Ysera relaxed once more. Pooling beneath her pelvis were the afterthoughts of her pleasure. It was inevitable, and so she paid it no mind. She was already pensively lost in her designs, desiring a new set of machinations be set in motion.  Ysera desired further entertainment, preferrably of the male variety.  Such was her fancy, young men that fit so perfectly inside baubles or trinkets, and were delectable in a variety of dishes.  Perhaps she would send Karin out to fetch a hapless new soul.  Reaching into the bowl of grapes once more, her hand returned a small clear marble. Inside, a small man was struggling, falling headlong as he was lifted towards her face. Ysera failed to notice; casually she pressed the globe between her lips, feeling it roll slowly back, and swallowed. Only once she felt the ball wiggle down her throat, headed towards inevitable digestion, did Ysera notice that her snack had disappeared from its nest within the grape bowl. What a wonderful night it was turning out to be. And if she was lucky, Karin would bring a new plaything for her devilish enjoyment. She rose slowly, her bare footfalls inaudible from the dark world above. It was time for a little more fun.