- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the shortness of it, im kinda new at this, let me know how you feel about it please so i know if i should continue.

                My family and I took a trip to mexico.  It was so cool, swimming in the crystal clear water, there was nothing like it.  My family went back to the hotel, i decided to continue looking around. I went shop to shop.  So many nice ass's there to look at.  I went over and grabbed a six pack, figure ill just go back to the hotel and relax.  As i got to the counter i noticed the sexiest woman ive seen in mexico.  She was talking to a ladie in her 50s, i assumed her mother.  They were discussing how her boyfriend cheated on her.  Me being the guy i am walked up to her.  "girl if i was your boyfriend i would never cheat""Eww get out of here""MMMHHHMM I mean any girl with a ass like that deserves a man up in it. " Apparently the mother didnt like that because she started yelling at me  in spanish.  "Your going to regret it if you dont walk away" she said.  "But you wont regret meeting me, trust me babe, just bring me to your room and ill show you" Out of no where i felt really  dizzy and that was the last thing i remember. 

                My head was pounding, it felt like i had a major hang over.  I didnt een remember walking back to the hotel.  It was so dark i walked around for a second but couldnt find the light switch.  I was a bit chilly, i had no clothes on.  I couldnt even find the bed, or the window.  Out of know where there was a shake from hell, i fell on the ground and the brightest light ive ever seen came in the room.  Suddenlly i felt something touch me, wait no it was wrapping around me.  Out of no where i was being lifted up. I tryed to open my eyes but couldnt at first, then she started to speak.  "She told you to stop, but no you had to keep going."  Finally i was able to open my eyes, and i wish i hadnt.  I seen the girls mother.  But thsi time she was huge. I started to scream.  "Nobody will hear you trust me its to loud" She exclaimed.  She set me on a table .  I had nowhere to run and she knew that.  I just stood there and watched as she grabbed a needle and string.  I had no idea what she was doing.  "I work very hard for everything i have, so does my daughter, she doesnt need people like you ruining her life.  So no i am going to ake you thnk about what you have done. See for 30 years ive worked at this clothing shop, all we do is sit here and make stuff for you americans an then have to go home to you guys being rude not knowing hlaf of your clothes we made."  She grabbed me and through me down on the cloth, before i could move she wraped the tread around me and pulled it tight, she did this many times and tied it .  She gave on last smile at me before throwing me into a box, all i could hear was her laughing as she shut the box. 

                I couldnt move at all .  Then the box lifted up and was moved around alot after what felt like hours, it finally stopped.  I got this really funny feeling in my stomach, i could tell i was in a plane.  I ended up passing out in the box.  I was woke up to alot of people talking.  Then i was lifted up and dropped out of the box.  I still couldnt move but now alot of stuff was on me,  i couldnt see anything at all.  After what felt like days there was finally movement.  Whatever was ontop of me was taken off.  I was laying there, staring at what looked like a cieling when a women reached over me and picked something up.  I tried screaming but i was to small to hear.  Then it happened i was picked up.  "OMG Sarrah those would look so sexy on you."  I got to look at her she was very hot,  blond, and had huge breast, it also could of been how tiny i was tho.  "Do you think, dang they are just under my size, that sucks"they continued to talk, all i could see was red clothe now.  " Come on, you can squeeze into them, I'll buy them for you" "Ok if you insist".  I was then put into a bag, i passed out once again.  I was woke by a toss.  She picked the bag up and grabbed me out.  She was standing there completly nude soaking wet.  She was amazng looking, so sexy.  I starred until i noticed something,  A leg went to the right of me, then to the left.  I was confused then it hit me.  I was attached to a thong that she was putting on, and by the looks of it, not a good side either.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if i should continue