- Text Size +

It was amazing. The watchtower reached as far as 200 foot high, and it was quite a sight to behold.
The team was waiting for Samantha to come back from her search. And in the meantime, they looked through their optics to take a good look at the city. It had sadly served as a frontier for a long time during the war, but much of it remained untouched. Not even the nuclear bombs could bring her down, though much of it remains radioactive.

The former royal palace survived the war, and had kept its beauty. You can find the National Museum not far from the palace. The gigantic museum wasn't as lucky as the royal palace. Part of the roof had collapsed, and the entrance seemed to be blocked by the collapsed roof.

“Samantha's back. Let's go.” Clerence says.
One by one, they walk down the stairs. The stairs were designed for the Giantess', and taking a step down is basically like getting of the top of a car. How Clerence was able to make it so fast up, and without breaking a sweat, impressed the team and Gerald.

After 5 minutes, the team was finally down. To their relieve, Samantha is the only one they can see.
“Did you get the info we need?” Rog asks the Blond Giantess.

Samantha wears black jeans, heels, and a red T-shirt. Her breasts aren't that big, and her face with make-up.

“Got everything we need.” Samantha replied.
She takes a map out of her right pocket, that revealed the Giantess area inside The Wall. Samantha pointed at a red Circe, that was drawn around a mansion.

“This is the house of Bintou Ouangrawa. This woman is a famous figure here. Back when she was a Behemoth, she lead several attacks on the resistance in Africa, thereby destroying the resistance in the continent. Her main weapon was fear. She made examples of tribes and rebels that didn't surrender. Most surrendered at her sight, so it took her only 6 years. Amanda Heuvels was so impressed, she  offered her the promotion the moment she came home. In short: Make absolutely sure she can't catch you.”

“Thank you.” Gerald calmly said.
“Will you take us there?”

“I will take 2 of you to my house, which is nearby. Sorry, I can't carry any more without somebody seeing you. I will meet the rest of you at the Western entrance of The Grant Garden. It's a giant park in front of the Palace.”

“Sounds awfully risky sneaking around here for hours. Couldn't you have taken a bag or something with you?” Mladan asks. The look on everyone’s face looks disturbed and tensed. It'll take hours to reach that point. And reaching it unseen is a difficult and risky task.

“The message that Vienna sent got intercepted by a ham radio here. Yes, they can do that. Can't believe you hadn't figured that out. Anyways, everyone knows that there is a Giantess here who is hiding him here, and the MP searches every house, garage, bag you carry with you...”

The look at the Special Force team turned into an embarrassed one. It was a kinder garden mistake to assume that the radio messages couldn't get intercepted.
“So, who are the lucky bastards that join me?” Samantha asked.

After looking at each other, and nodding a bid, they quickly came to an agreement that Viktor and Danail would go with her. Samantha crouched down and picked them up. Viktor went in the left pocket, Danail in the right. Samantha wished the others good luck and walked away. Even though she had small breasts, Samantha did have a pretty big butt. It showed of great in the tight jeans.

“Stop staring soldier.” Rog slapped Grozdan on the back of the head, who was staring at Samantha's ass as she walked away.

“Sorry, sir!” Grozdan laughingly said.

“Keep up that attitude and I'll demote you to janitor at our base camp. Now, let's move out people!”

The team rushed to the nearest wall, and walked on sliding their backs against the wall. The first thing they see is a small football field. (Soccer). Small, as in, small for the Giantess'.

6 giant women were playing football. They are playing in an intense mode, and go in pretty aggressive. It looks more like wrestling at some points. Jumping upon each other, pulling on the others hair, tackling each other and aiming for the ankles.    

The women were fully concentrating, and it was easy slipping by. Even at a distance you can feel the ground shock when 1 of them falls.



The team has been walking for 2 hours, when they reached a shopping mall. They take cover in a nearby bush and Gerald takes out his optics.

“My God.” Gerald says with his mouth widely open.
“You must see this.” He says to the others.

“Jesus Christ, this can't be real... what the fuck.” Mladen is just as shocked as Gerald, and soon the equally shocked reactions from the other followed.

“There must be hundreds of them. How is this possible?” Mladen hands are shaking, and can barely speak normally.
“Hundreds, only going in and out the entrance of the mall? How many are there?”

“Must be thousands of them. How did we not know?” Rog says, mostly to himself. He takes out his map and looks into it.
“Come have a look. I hadn't paid any attention to it, but look at this.”

The others crouch down next to him, and look at the map. Rog shows them the number of houses in the Giantess area.

“It's safe to say that there are at least a thousands of those houses.” Gerald says in disgust.
“And think about this. I bet that there are many living together. We can assume this, right?”

“They...” Mladan has trouble talking after what he saw. He clears his throat and tries it again.
“They must be building an army. Do you think they're planning to strike again? I mean, they captured all those surrendering people in Africa a few years ago. What if they all gave them 3 doses?”

“No.” Rog dryly says.”
“No, they wouldn't do that. Benan Belik knows that most, if not all, would refuse to fight for them and they would get them fighting against the Empire.”
“What ever it is, nothing has changed over the past century. If there already are 1000 houses, they had 1000 Giantess' a long time ago. They can't build any more houses since they don't have the machinery and the materials. They must have been hiding them, to strike with a secret force.”

They all went silent for a while, until Clerence spoke out.

“Look.” She pointed at half a dozen women in MP uniforms. They were ordering all Giantess' to get in a line, and display any bags or purses they carried with them.

“Fuck. Fuck, fuck, no, shit!” Mladan curses in himself.

“What is it?!” Rog asks

Mladan pointed at an MP that was searching through the bushes on the other side, and next to her, another MP that was looking behind walls and stands.

“Shit, they're searching through possible hiding places. What do we do when they get here?”

“Just shut up and calm yourself. Don't say another word or they might hear you.” Clerence puts her hand around his mouth, and the team goes quiet.

After 10 minutes of searching, one of the MP's had gotten to the bush where the team was hiding. She stood right next to it, and pulled the giant branches apart, hoping to find something. The giant hand came closer and closer to Gerald, who was now just protected by a small layer of branches. He closed his eyes and appeared to be praying. The final layer was pulled out. Nothing was covering Gerald now.

Just when the MP's hand was above Gerald, one of the purse and bag searchers called out for her.

“Miranda, come over here!” The MP pulled her hand back and rushed over to the second line.

'Miranda' pulled out what seems like a big taser gun. Through their optics, they could see a woman laying on the ground, with 2 MP's on her, 3 more surrounding her and another 1 that took something out of her purse.

“So you are the one.” Says the MP that took it out of her purse.

“No, no I swear to God! That's not the one you're looking for! I'm not the one!” The woman screamed out.

“Holy shit, that's a man!” Mladan said, and Rog shushed him.

“Clerence, is that Oliver?”
Clerence shakes her head.

Through their optics, they saw a white, squirming man in the hands of the MP. He was nude and had bruises all over his body. He screamed something but it was unclear what.

“Who is this then?!” The MP started shaking the poor man around.

“It's Benno! Just Benno, not the one you're looking for!” The woman was almost crying now.

“Very well, I shall believe you.” With that she let go of Benno, and he fell 60 feet down to the ground. Blood starts poring out of his mouth, legs and arms. His entire lower body is covered in blood. The pain he must be in. It's easy to say he broke a lot of bones. But he was still awake. With all force he had, Benno tried to get up from his back into a sitting position, but it fails.

“I think we have been perfectly clear these last few weeks about NOT bringing any little people with you on the streets. Now look what happens to him.”

With them she lifted her black MP shoe up, and crushed Benno with all the force she had in her powerful leg.

Chapter End Notes:

Please, leave a review! Thanks for reading