- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Time to meet our third main character!
Goin' Down: Chapter 6

Sarah set Max on one of the couch cushions and sat down a good distance away so she didn't jostle him with her every move. Max flopped down on the cushion. The shrinking process had unexpectedly taken a lot out of him. He wasn't about to waste any of the time he had shrunken though.

" Just going to have to fight through it. " he thought as he rose up to a sitting position.

The strange sensation he'd felt while shrinking still lingered but was slowly going away. Max was still struggling to get over his new size though. Everything was so ridiculously big! The coffee table could be used as a playing field for people his size. The TV was bigger than a movie screen. Getting used to it all was going to take awhile.

" What do you want to do? " Sarah asked interrupting Max's train of thought.

" Um, I don't know. Whatever you want to I guess. "

" How about some TV? "

" Sure. "

Sarah turned on the TV and tucked her legs underneath her. Some drama appeared on the screen.

" How are you feeling? All that seemed painful. "

" It was. The pain eased up pretty quick though. After that it actually felt weirdly good. "

" Hm. Interesting. I'm still really curious what they injected you with. Maybe it didn't even cause this. "

" I've never heard of people suddenly shrinking out of the blue. It had to have caused this. "

" I don't know. I'm just trying to figure this out. " Sarah said exasperatedly.

Max immediately wanted to take back what he said. He'd always had a smart mouth and it had gotten him in trouble on more than one occasion.

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap. You've been nothing but kind and helpful. My situations starting to sink in I guess. "

" It's alright... You're allowed to be stressed out. Just relax for a bit. Let yourself calm down. "

" Okay. " he said and took a deep breath.

Sarah turned her attention back to the TV. Max tried to do the same, but his curiosity got the better of him. He could just see one of her feet out of the corner of his eye. The top portion of her sole stuck out from under her leg. Her toes slowly mashed together and spread apart, making her sole wrinkle up. Max's member stirred under his napkin loincloth.

" I'm not sure how much longer I can control myself. Now she's flat out teasing me. " he thought adjusting his position.

So far, Max still hadn't thought of a way to do what he wanted. He couldn't just ask to rub her feet. No normal person would want to do that. Besides, he wasn't entirely sure he trusted himself not to explode.

" No. I have to wait. Hopefully I'll get my chance before time runs out. "

The two of them sat in semi-awkward silence for awhile, wasting more precious time. Finally, Sarah spoke up.

" Are you hungry or thirsty? I'm gonna get a snack. " she asked standing up.

" Yeah! A drink, please! " Max yelled.

Sarah disappeared around the couch. Max quickly moved over to the next couch cushion.

" One step closer. "

A few minutes later, Sarah came back with a bag of chips and what looked like a bottle cap. She carefully put the cap down on the coffee table and then sat. Sarah's hand moved in front of him, palm up.

" Climb on. I don't want you spilling water on the couch. "

Max did as she asked, despite not wanting to. Getting farther away from Sarah was counter productive. He jumped onto the table and knelt down by the cap which was full of water.

" Don't judge me for eating potato chips. I hardly ever do and I'm a nervous eater. All of this got me stressed out. " Sarah said taking a bite of one.

" I didn't say anything. " Max said holding his hands up with a grin.

" And you better not, short stuff. Oh. My bad. Force of habit. "

" Don't worry about it. It applies now more than ever. " he laughed.

" You're not wrong. "

Cupping his hands together, he took a couple drinks of water. Once he had his fill, he took a seat on the table. They quietly watched TV for another chunk of time. When Max looked back at Sarah he saw she was bleary eyed and dangerously close to falling asleep.

" She must've had volleyball practice today. Perfect. " he thought stifling a smile.

" Hey, Sarah! Could you put me back on the couch? This table isn't very comfortable! "

" Yeah. Here. We've been waiting for awhile, Max. I'm super tired. Is it alright if I take you to the hospital in the morning? " she said putting him on the couch.

" Sure. Doesn't seem like my condition is changing any time soon. "

" I'm gonna sleep out here... Stay on the far side of the couch. I don't want to accidentally bump you off. "

" Alright. I'm not tired so I should be okay. "

" Good night, Jon. "

" Night, Sarah. "

Sarah curled up into a ball as best she could, put her head on the arm rest, and pulled a blanket that had been hung over the couch on her. Max almost wanted to shout in victory! Almost. Everything had turned out perfectly! All that was left was to wait for Sarah to drift into a deep sleep.

In the end, he only waited half an hour before he made his move. His excitement got the better of him. Max tore off his napkin loincloth and ran to Sarah's exposed right foot. The foot laid on its side with the sole facing up. He knelt down in front of it, admiring.

Sarah had very large feet at normal size, now they were huge! Easily three times his size. He could sleep on her foot with plenty of room to spare. Her sole was a much lighter tan than the top of her foot. Her toes were evenly proportioned except for the second, which stood slightly taller than her big toe.

Max couldn't stand it any longer! He'd waited nearly a year to touch these feet and today was the day. Max reached down and sunk his hands into her soft sole.

" Oh my god. This is amazing. " he breathed.

He'd been somewhat worried there would be a bad odor, but thankfully he smelt nothing. His hands began to wonder around, one going to the ball of her foot and the other to her second toe. Max's member was standing at full attention. Just touching her feet was having a profound effect on him. Soon enough, he couldn't take it anymore. Max exploded into the air. A small amount of his... juices fell onto Sarah's sole.

" Shit! " he cried realizing what he'd done.

" This is what I was afraid would happen. I need to clean this up... Ah ha! "

Max retrieved his napkin loincloth and used it to mop up his mess the best he could.

" Phew. That didn't go exactly as I planned, but it wasn't all bad. I got what I wanted. I'd call that a win. I'm definitely going to have to do this again. I'll need to be more crafty next time though. " Max thought walking to the far end of the couch.

He climbed under a pillow that leaned on the arm rest. He wished he could sleep on Sarah's foot, but he didn't want to knocked off the couch or worse in the middle of the night. So, the tiny boy got comfortable under the pillow.

" What a great night. " Max whispered.

With a grin on his face, he drifted into a peaceful sleep.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Max woke up groggily, lifting his head up and looking around with one eye.

" Ugh... What time is it? " he said starting to get up.

Which is when he realized he wasn't in his bed like he'd thought. He was on the floor with a pillow underneath him and... he was naked? Memories from the previous night rushed into Max's head. He quickly jumped to his feet and looked around again. The first thing he noticed was that he was no longer small.

" Huh. The Candy Man wasn't lying. "

He guessed he'd fallen on the floor while growing. Sarah was still asleep on the couch.

" Alright. I should get out of here. "

Max put the pillow back on the couch and grabbed his napkin loincloth. At some point last night, Sarah had folded his clothes and put them on one of the kitchen chairs. Tossing the loincloth in the garbage, he got dressed.

" Maybe I should leave her a note or something. "

He jotted down a short note:

" Thanks for everything! Seems like the drug wore off. I'm heading home. Didn't wanna wake you up. -Max. "

Max put the note on the coffee table and slipped out the door.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Weston Killian took a long sip of his coffee. It wasn't the best, but it would get him through the day. He had just arrived to his office a short time ago. He'd gotten his coffee and gone straight into his office, not even stopping to ask Rose about any new cases. She knew he wasn't much for conversation before he had his morning dose of caffeine. Besides, things were pretty slow as of late.

Wes was a private investigator. He hadn't been in business very long and cases came few and far between. The few cases he did have paid decently enough though. He had his own office space, which was basically a large room with a smaller room inside. The smaller being his personal office. All he had in his office was his desk and a coat rack. There was also a window behind him which illuminated the room.

Wes was a pretty young guy, only twenty-six years old. He had longish, dirty blond hair which he liked combed back. A few strands always fell, hanging down over his forehead. He was Caucasian, not pale but not tan either. Wes worked out whenever possible, but he was usually quite busy. He was of average height and had green eyes.

" Alright. I'm ready to start the day. " Wes thought standing up.

He went out into the main room where Rose sat typing something on her computer.

" Are you awake now? " Rose asked raising an eyebrow.

" Yeah. Do you have anything new? The money from that last case isn't going to last much longer. " Wes answered leaning on her desk.

" Actually, I do. Called in before you got here. " Rose said grabbing a notepad.

Rose was Wes' assistant. He'd applied for one at a local employment agency a couple months ago and she quickly took the job. She said she took the job because it sounded like easy money. Her job mainly consisted of taking calls, filing cases, and keeping track of the money. She did a few other things as well.

Rose was a very intelligent girl and only a year younger than him. She was of Asian heritage with black hair which she had done up with pins and other tools. She was on the short side and usually wore high heeled shoes to compensate. Her skin was a delicate tan color. Truth be told, Wes thought Rose was pretty cute. She had killer dimples and a small mole on her upper lip. Wes didn't mind her perky little butt either.

Rose was wearing a gray pantsuit, the pants didn't quite reach her ankles, black heels, and her trademark glasses today.

" A Misses Cindy Miller called about her daughter who has run away from home. She wants you to head over to her apartment where she and her daughter live. She thinks you might be able to find something useful there. " she said handing him the paper.

Wes sighed.

" I guess I can check it out. " he said going back into his office.

Wes took his brown leather jacket down from the coat rack and pulled it on. He was also wearing a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and brown shoes.

" Don't wait around for me, sweetheart. "

" Yeah, yeah. Go do your job. "

Chuckling, Wes left the office. Little did the P.I. know, but he was about to become a player in a dangerous game...