- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys! Sorry about the long wait. I am currently sick and have trouble working up the motivation to do anything besides lay around. I should be better in a couple days though. I originally wanted this chapter to be much longer, but didn't want to keep you waiting too long. Also wanted to let you know I'm still alive haha. So here it is! The action starts up in this chapter. Next time we'll meet the third main character. Please enjoy!
Goin' Down: Chapter 5

" Sarah? Please tell me you're home. I need your help! " Max said frantically knocking on her door.

He tried to keep his voice low so the entire floor didn't hear him. The last thing he needed was a big fiasco when he started to shrink. There were a few moments of nervous silence before the door unlocked and swung open.

" Hey, Max. Haven't seen you in awhile. Wha- Oh my God! What happened to you? " Sarah said touching his forehead.

Max winced, the cut still stung quite a bit. Now came the acting portion of his plan.

" C-Can I come in? Please... " he asked feebly.

" Yeah! Come in, come in. "

Sarah moved aside as he stepped into her apartment. Both of their apartments had a similar structural layout, but different interior. Sarah's apartment was much cleaner than his own and her furniture placed differently.

" So, what happened? " Sarah asked again looking down at him with concern.

She did have an entire foot on him after all.

" I was walking home from the store and I decided to go through an alley. Three guys surrounded me and told me to give them my wallet. When I tried to run, two of them held me down and the third injected me with something. I don't know what it was. I broke free and ran here. I'm sorry, I didn't want to be alone. "

" Don't be sorry! It's fine. Do you want me to call the police? "

" No! ...I mean, you don't need to. Those guys didn't follow me and I feel okay. I'm just pretty freaked out right now. Think I could stay here for a little while? "

" Sure. Let's go clean up that cut, short stuff. " Sarah laughed taking Max's hand.

Max's heart soared in his chest. He loved it when she called him that. As Sarah led him, he checked her out from behind. She was wearing a gray t-shirt and a pink pair of short shorts. Her hair was up in a long ponytail. Max was more than a little pleased to see she her large, bare feet slapping against the hardwood floor.

Sarah took him into the bathroom and got a bottle of hydrogen peroxide from the medicine cabinet. Using a cotton swab, she put the peroxide onto the cut. Max once again winced at her touch.

" I really should've just punched myself in the face. " he thought regretfully.

" This is a pretty nasty cut. Probably gonna take a bit to heal. " Sarah said finishing up.

" Yeah... I'm lucky I got out of there with only a scratch. It could've been a lot worse. "

" True. You still feel okay? I'm worried what they might have injected you with. You're not sleepy or anything? "

Sarah pulled out a bandage and gently placed it on his forehead.

" Nope. No more than usual. " Max lied.

In actuality, he was starting to feel dizzy and his muscles felt tense. Hopefully this was the drug doing what it was supposed to do and not killing him.

" Alright. Let's go sit on the couch so you can relax. "

" Sounds good. "

Both of them walked back out to the main room. Suddenly, Max's vision blurred and it felt like something was painfully constricting around his chest.

" Ah! " he cried out as he fell to his knees.

" Max! What's wrong?! Max! " Sarah asked kneeling down next to him.

" Ahhhhhh! "

Max fell forward onto the floor, the constricting feeling grew stronger. He could only look up at Sarah in fear.

" I'm an idiot! What was I thinking?! I never should've even considered this. " he thought angrily.

Max reached out for Sarah, happy to have someone with him in his final moments.

" Max, please! You're going to be fine. I'm right here. " she said taking his hand.

He gripped the hand tight as the feeling only became more intense.

" I don't wanna die! "

The feeling suddenly changed. It felt strange at first and then oddly pleasant. His vision cleared, revealing Sarah's frightened face. He looked at their clasped hands and grinned. He wasn't dying! Max's extreme happiness was interrupted when he noticed something. Sarah's hand was wrapping around his more and more. It was growing!

" No... Mine's getting smaller! "

Sarah must've noticed it too.

" Max? What's happening? " she asked letting go of his hand.

He held both of his hands up in front of his face as they dwindled in size. Max's shirt was getting larger on his shrinking torso. His shoes and pants were the same. The process began to quicken. Max's shoes fell off, much too big to stay on properly. Soon enough his head, arms, and legs receded inside his shirt. The bandage came off as well. He was plunged into near complete darkness.

A small amount of light shined through his shirt. Finally, Max stopped shrinking. He'd barely moved during the process out of shock.

" The drug worked! It really worked! I can't believe it! " he thought slowly getting up.

His shirt now formed a cave around him. Max held his arms up so the shirt wasn't blocking his vision and started walking to the neck hole.

" Okay, Max. You've made it this far. Just don't drop the act and everything should be fine. "

Max stepped out from his shirt onto the hardwood floor, quickly covering up his exposed crotch. Looking over to his left, he saw the gigantic form of Sarah kneeling over his empty clothes. She seemed even more terrified than she was before. Just staring at the floor in utter shock. It was an amazing sight to behold. Max's member stirred under his hand.

" Sarah! I'm down here! Here! " he yelled waving one hand in the air.

The giantess slowly turned her head and gasped. Sarah fell back on her butt, scrambling away from the tiny boy. The movement made the floor shake slightly. Inspecting his new huge surroundings, Max guessed he was about four inches tall at most. All Sarah could do was continue to watch him in scared amazement. Not knowing what else to do to snap her out of it, he moved closer.

When Sarah had backed away, she'd left her legs sprawled out in front of her. Max's fetish got the better of him, drawing him to her left foot. It was huge! He'd never thought a girl's foot would one day tower over him, but here he was. Sarah's long, unpainted toes were pointed at the ground as he approached them tentatively. He reached one hand up and gently poked her big toe, which was nearly as big as him. Sarah flinched and pulled her foot back.

" M-Max? Is that you? " she asked quietly.

" Yes! What happened to me?! " he yelled.

" You shrunk... How is that possible? "

" I don't know! Whatever those guys injected me with must've done it! " Max lied.

" Where the hell would they get something like that? "

" Is it really that important?! I'm four inches tall! "

" Sorry, sorry. I'm a little freaked out right now. "

" YOU'RE a little freaked out!? Have you seen me? "

He didn't need to fake his fear about this. Yes, he'd wanted this but that didn't make it any less scary.

" Stay calm, Max. Everything's gonna be okay. "

Max took a deep breath.

" Alright. What should we do? "

Sarah scooted closer to the shrunken boy, folding her legs Indian style.

" I think I should take you to the hospital obviously. "

" The hospital? I don't know, Sarah. I don't want to end up as a guinea pig in some lab. "

" What else are we supposed to do? You need help, Max! "

" I know, but maybe we shouldn't rush to the hospital. Whatever those guys injected me with has to be some kind of drug, right? It might just wear off after awhile. "

" Are you serious? What if it doesn't? What if you're stuck like this? " she asked incredulously.

" I know it's possible, but all I'm asking is for you to wait. I'd rather be sure than jump to conclusions. Please, Sarah. " Max said as pitifully as he could.

Sarah considered it for a moment.

" Alright, fine. We'll wait. "

" Yes! Thank you! "

" If you're staying here, I need to get you something to cover up with. "

" That would be greatly appreciated. " he said turning red.

Sarah rose up to her full, imposing height. Her toes flexed and clenched together right in front of him. Max's member stirred again.

" Easy, Max. You don't want Sarah to know about that. She'd freak out. "

She went into the kitchen and got something. Walking back over to him, she knelt and offered what looked like a ripped piece of a napkin.

" Thanks. " he mumbled quickly covering up.

He managed to tie the ends together so he wouldn't have to hold it up.

" Sorry. It was the best I could find. "

" It's alright. I can't really complain. You're doing me a big favor. "

" Of course. What was I supposed to do put you out in the hall and say 'Good luck'? No. "

" Well, thanks again. For everything. Today just keeps getting crazier and crazier. "

" Seriously. Since we're gonna be here for a bit, how about we move somewhere more comfortable? This is starting to hurt. "

" Sure. I think I'm going to need some help though. "

Sarah set her hand down next to Max.

" Climb aboard. "

Max stepped onto her outstretched palm with some trepidation. Slowly, she stood back up and cupped her other hand around him protectively.

" This is so weird. " she said walking over to the couch.

" You're telling me. " he replied shifting uncomfortably.

Standing in a girl's massive palm was very strange. As Sarah got closer to the couch, Max realized he was going to have to come up with a way to do what he wanted without her discovering his... special interests. The question was how?