- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm not the greatest writer by any means, but please be constructive if you comment and give me some advice on how to get better, it would be greatly appreciated.

Lying in bed on a Saturday night, I lay there restlessly looking up at my ceiling in the dark as the dim light from the street softly lights up my bedroom.  Taking a deep breath and releasing with a sigh I think to myself that this is just another night wasted at the bar on failed attempts to pick up women.  Groaning a little in frustration I sit up slide my legs off to the side of the bed, planting my bare feet firmly on the soft carpeted floor.  Dropping my head into my hands I slowly shake back and forth, wondering like I do every evening I come home alone where I had gone wrong. 

Just as I am about to finally turn in for the night I hear the familiar buzzing of my phone vibrating against my bedside table.  Reaching for it I look at the ID wondering who would be calling me at a time like this. Seeing the ID pop up my eyes widen a little as I softly whisper to myself “Claire.” Claire is a wonderful girl who I first met back in high school, in my eyes she was literally an angel walking amongst the common men of the earth.  Standing at barely 5’3 she had soft pale skin and naturally wavy red hair with a set of the softest brown eyes that could turn any man into jello if they stare for too long.  She had full C-cup breasts that were large and firm to the touch, along with a toned belly and a perfectly rounded backside to boot.  Needless to say she had plenty of assets and knows how to use them.  Many a time I have seen men try to seduce her only to end up shot down like the pissants that they are. Hell she even shot me down too, on more than one occasion at that! But despite our failed attempts at love we remained close friends and on the rare occasions when we both needed sexual release, friends with benefits.

Sighing I pick up my phone and answer it quietly, making it sound like I had been woken up.

“Hey Claire.”

“Jason…sorry honey did I wake you up?” She says in her usual angelic voice which causes me to chuckle a little.

“No you didn’t beautiful, what do I owe this pleasant phone call so early in the morning?”

Suddenly she sounds more concerned than I have ever heard her before.  “Well it’s kind of hard to explain, but something happened and I need you to come over right now.”  Standing up I begin to feel my heart pound inside my chest.  “Is everything ok? You aren’t hurt or anything are you?” I ask her quickly, as my mind thinks of the worst possible scenario.

“No…no I’m ok, but please get here quickly. I really need you.”

“Say no more sweetness, I’m on my way.”  With that I hang up the phone, grab one of my sweatshirts and slide my bare feet into my flip flops.  Making sure I have my keys I lock up my apartment and start my short walk down to her apartment which is thankfully only a couple blocks down from mine…it’s amazing how small the world can be sometimes.

After about a 10 minute walk in the dark on this cool fall evening I finally reach Claire’s apartment complex.  Opening up the call box I buzz up to her room number letting her know I’m here now, and within seconds after ringing up I hear a loud CLAP of the automatic lock unlocking.  Opening the door to the complex I quickly make my way inside her building and take the elevator to the 7th floor.  Inside the elevator my mind wonders back to the phone call, wondering what had gotten her so scared, it was one thing to ask for sex but this was completely different in my mind…something didn’t feel right.  Feeling the elevator slow down to a stop I walk out as soon as the doors swing open and I head down to her apartment.  Standing in front of her door I give it a few gentle but quick knocks as I stand in the empty hallway.  Hearing the faint sounds of footsteps and the turning of the doorknob I watch the door swing open and there she was in all of her beauty. 

I softly smile at Claire, trying not to stare too much at her sexy body in her yoga pants and a tie-dye shirt that was just a little too big for her.  Even through her slightly oversized shirt I can tell that she isn’t wearing a bra as her large breasts sit perfectly on her chest.  She steps to the side and lets me in “So what’s wrong? You seemed kind of worried on the phone.”  Hearing the door close behind us she grabs my hand and guides me towards her bedroom.  “It’s something I have to show you hun, I don’t know how it happened and I’m not sure what to do now.” She says to me with a mix of lust and fear in her voice. 

As we enter her bedroom she goes over to her bedside table and grabs a small heart shaped box off it and brings it over to me.  Unsure of what’s going on I look down at the box and then up at her with a bit of confusion.  “Claire, I’m not sure what’s going on but you have to tell me what happened…What’s in the box?” 

Claire looks up at me and gently bites her lip in nervousness. “It’s not what…but who is in the box.” She says as her voice shakes in anxiety, slowly she brings her delicate hand over the top of the box and removes it.  Looking down in it my eyes widen as I gasp, shaking my head in disbelief.  “No way…is that who I think it is?”  Claire only looks at me and nods silently.  Taking a step back I can’t believe that Johnny, her abusive ex-boyfriend was sitting in that box at maybe an inch tall.  I didn’t really like Johnny all that much; he was pretty abusive to Claire which did not sit well with me.  On more than one occasion I had to nurse Claire’s wounds from when he would beat her senselessly, he even sent her to the hospital one night from hitting her so badly and to this day the doctors consider it a miracle that she is alive right now.  But now the tables have turned, the once tall and proud man was nothing more than a useless toy for Claire to dispose of.

“I found him crawling around on my floor, I nearly stepped on him but managed to capture him without any harm.” Claire says with a small giggle.  Turning to her my look of disbelief turns into a sinister grin and quickly grab her in my arms.  Pulling her close I whisper in her ear as the arousal slowly begins to grow between us.

“What should we do?” I say to her quietly not wanting our tiny ‘guest’ to hear any part of our conversation.  Claire only sighs and stands up on her tip toes to reach my ear whispering in her airy tones. “I want to make him pay for what he did to me, I want to show him just how tiny and pathetic he is…and how a real man treats a woman.”  She says to me as her free hand slides down my belly to my growing arousal in my shorts.  Drawing in a quick breath and sighing I look at Claire’s open palm where Johnny stands, shouting and swearing at us in protest.  This only brings a smile to both of our faces as I begin to strip down.

Now lying on her bed completely naked, my aroused manhood still slowly growing with each passing second I watch as Claire climbs up onto the bed between my legs.  We both make eye contact with each other and the lust in her eyes burns brighter than I have ever seen before.  Leaning down she teases my half aroused manhood with her tongue, slowly swirling and sliding it up and down my shaft before dropping her tiny captive down at the base of my now fully erect cock.  Looking down at the tiny speck of a man I can’t help but throb in arousal, seeing my enormous length tower over him like a skyscraper must have been humiliating for him, but it was so hot for us. 

Grinning her sultry grin Claire stands up on the bed and slowly strips off her clothes, first her cotton t-shirt gets lifted off, showing her ample breasts and hardened nipples then followed by her swaying hips as she sensually slides her yoga pants of along with her sexy black thong.  Now standing above me completely naked I look at Claire’s unbelievably sexy body as she kneels down again, looking straight down my hardened shaft at the awestruck man that stands at the base of me.  Licking her lips seductively she moans out taking my hardened member in her hand.  I moan out softly as she slowly strokes it while talking down to the little pissant between us.  “Oh Johnny, you see what happens when you hurt me? Now you are nothing but a toy for me and Jason’s monster endowment here…why don’t you join us?”  She says as her soft lips wrap around my bulging cockhead, slowly she bobs her head up and down, getting lower and lower with each passing moment until she reaches the base of my cock.  I moan out in pure pleasure feeling her warm mouth and saliva coat my entire manhood, between the loud sucking sounds and my moans our tiny captive screams and begs us for mercy until he is silenced as Claire engulfs him between her lips. 

Groaning in pure delight I feel Claire’s tongue swirling around my entire cock along with the pathetic struggles of our tiny prisoner as I feel wave after wave of pleasure take over my body.  Claire slowly slides up my shaft, only leaving my bulbous head inside her mouth as she teases my slit and pins down our prisoner to it before popping off.  Both of us look at each other again in a fit of lust as she takes hold of my shaft, laughing as the tiny Johnny gets covered in my precum and struggles for his freedom.  Biting my lower lip we both hear his cries for mercy and forgiveness but it falls on deaf ears when Claire slowly straddles me, positioning her soaking wet pussy up above my awaiting cock.  Breathing deeper and more heavily I nod up at her and grin as she slowly lowers herself down.

“Looks like this is the end of the line for you little guy…maybe in your next life you won’t abuse women, especially mine.  But now you get an upfront view of how a real man takes care of his woman.”  I say down to him coldly as Claire grinds down on my cockhead, rubbing it and Johnny up against her sensitive clit as she moans loudly in pleasure before pressing down even more and letting my engorged cock enter her dripping wet pussy.  Immediately Claire arches her back in pure ecstasy screaming out in pleasure as my cock pushes against her tight pussy walls and the tiny man that’s now trapped inside of her.  Screaming and grunting we both make intense and passionate love to each other, feeling the tiny man squirm and writhe between us as our thrusting becomes more and more intense with each passing moment.  Our breathing gets increasingly more and more erratic and labored as our orgasms build and build.  Bucking my hips up hard into her, driving every last inch of my engorged manhood deep inside her as my orgasm builds to its peak.  Moaning loudly I shout out in pure euphoria “Oh I’m cumming!” Desperately trying to hold my impending orgasm back but losing the battle I feel a sea of cum burst deep inside of her as her pussy clenches and releases a tidal wave of her own orgasmic juices.

After our passionate love session we both collapse on the bed and I slowly slide my deflating cock out of her followed by our mixture of cum and vaginal juices followed by a small flow of blood from the remains of Johnny, who was mercilessly pulverized between us while we made intense and passionate love.  Not too long after this incident Claire and I finally managed to cross paths at the perfect time, and have been dating ever since.