- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Well yeah you know just read the summary and you'll get it.

Author's Chapter Notes:

It will never end well for her that is.

Dina woke up to a vast and strange world on a particular Saturday morning. She had been out partying all night and drinking large amounts of alchol even though she was only 17. She came into the door at about 2 am and crashed on the couch hoping not to wake her mother.

 

 Her mother was a 35 year old divorced mother who passed along all of her physical traits like her blonde hair and curvy figure(not fat). She awoke this same morning and began walking down the steps to watch some tv.

 

The booming was unbearable and it felt like a huge earthquake was occuring all around Dina. She had no idea where she was as everything looked foreign to her, and then she felt the tremors getting louder and more powerful.

 

 What Dina and her mother didn't know was that Dina had shrunken down to less than 1 mm in height and was on the very couch her mother was about to sit down on.

 

 Dina's mother walked towards the couch in her nightie and white panties. She felt an itch on her butt and scratched it giving herself a little wedgie and revealing her right asscheek.

 

Dina could feel an enormous presence entering the living room but it was far too large to make out. If she could see what was walking her way she would have tried to move. The huge form was causing quite the issue for her as it got closer it began actually bouncing her up and down,scrambling her brains.  Just as she could take no more the huge form was upon her. The smeel and heat were unbearable to Dina's tiny body.

 

Unknowingly Dina was about to lower her ass upon her shrunken daughter who lied to her last night. As she lowered her partially exposed right asscheek on her daughter she felt a little pressure building up in her stomach. Looking around and quickly sitting down to mute the sound of her passing wind she unknowingly brought a huge gush of toxic air on her daughter.

 

Dina saw the peachy looking landmass lowering itself on her and finally realized how dire her situation was. She tried to run as fast as she could but the fibers of the couch kept tripping her up. She saw the huge peachy surface get closer and closer and then heard a terribly loud noise coming from above her. Just as the peachy moon came down upon her she was blasted with a huge gush of toxic air which nearly blew her body apart. Luckily for her that her new light body didn't contain enough mass to completely catch the brunt of the wind.

 

As Dina's partially exposed asscheek descended upon her daughter she let all of her weight down upon her mite sized daughter entombing her in a fleshy prison.

 

Dina could feel the massive weight begin to come down upon her and shen she thought she would burst she felt something strange. Instead of being crushed she was absorbed by the skin and pushed inwards. She could feel herself being sucked up by a pore in the cheek of her mother's asscheek. She still had no idea where she was but the sights and sounds mixed with the smell was like nothing she had ever felt. There were large platelike things that were peachy colored but hard like planks. As she was sucked up more and more she began noticing the feel of the peachy platelets getting squishier and more round like.

 

What was happening was Dina was being sucked up into her mother's asscheeks fleshy cells. She was literally being absorbed by her mother's asscheek. If she knew what was happening she might be concerned.

 

Dina's mother sat down on the couch flipping through the channels looking for something good on when she began to drift back to sleep. She had no idea that her daughter was mite sized and being sucked up by her ass flesh. She might have found it somehwat amusing depending on her sense of humor.

 

Dina began to fight the pull of what was happening to her but it was too late she was being sucked up like quicksand. The harder she pushed the more she was being sucked in and the faster it was occuring! She was being pulled deeper and deeper in the abyss of her mother's asscheek. She could feel the peachy balls beginning to eat her wholly. She whined and thrashed trying to get away but it was fruitless as the pull was too strong. After a few moments one of the peachy balls had absorbed her fully.

 

Dina's mother had no idea that one of her skin cells had just swallowed up her daughter. What happened next was truly truly exceptional as Dina was being absorbed all of her attibutes were being absorbed as well. Dina's body was literally having it's force be absorbed by her mother's body. As Dina got weaker and weaker and finally she became a husk of her former self all of herformer traites were being passed along to her mother.

 

Diina's mom was slowly getting bigger,bustier and more beautiful. The process of absorbing was making her more of everything she was. She began to lose the aging signs and looked younger. Her boobs which were considerate but slightly hanging got fuller tighter and bigger! Heer blonde hair got fuller and longer and her muscles got bigger with her legs and arms. Her consierable ass got bigger and stonger. She was literally becoming a much improved version of herself. She stretched herself out to 8 ft. tall now. She retained her feminine curves but her muscle's had gotten more tone and she was getting stonger. As Dina slipped into a sleep her poor little body was giving up everythong willingly now.

 

When Dina's mother woke up she found her now huge long legs on the ground. She felt wonderful and would soon find out how all of her enhancements were going to help her.

 

Dina on the other hand awoke to a feeling of weakness and immobility. When she tried to move she found she could not. 

 

If anyone could look at Dina's body now they would not only notice her huge Amazonian body but on her right buttcheek they would notice a tiny little freckle that wasn't there before. If the took a microscope they would see that the tiny almost miniscule freckle was not a freckle at all but the form of Dina!

 

Dina looked out in horror as the conclusion of where she was hit her hard. She screamed for her mother's help but to her mother there was no sound. Dina would spend the rest of he life as a little speck sized freckle on the glorious ass of her mother. Life is so unfair is the thought going through her mind and that is the last we'll hear from her.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh well, at least she can be part of something great.