- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My goodness I hate how this is written, I guess I have improved a bit compared to this, but here is the second story of the ShrinkU.com world.

Chapter 2: Itty-Bitty Cheaters
**************************** 

“Please get up Kagura, he is not worth crying over.”, said Shana as she tried to comfort her crying friend. “He might have cheated on you, but so what? He was terrible to you anyway. Kagura you are much too kind, beautiful, and all around great girl to be with that cheating pervert. You can do better than him.”


Kagura turned toward Shana, and violently wiped the tears from her eyes. She tried to keep composure in front of her friend, but Shana could see the sadness and pain in Kagura’s face; no matter how hard she tried to calm herself.

“Sha…Shana I-…I want to die, it hurts so bad. How can Dan leave me for her?”

 Kagura could not even bare to look at her friend, worried at how she would react to her words. Kagura’s knees began to buckle and she dropped to the floor, her long dark hair covering her depressed face. All she could see was the blurry tears in her eyes and the pure darkness of her hair. She felt as if the darkness was the only thing that can comfort her pain.

“Ka…Kagura, you are too important to me to see you like this. Dan is a pure bastard and the slut he is sleeping with is a complete bitch, I freaking hate her. She knew you two were going out. But still made her move and he just went along with it, you deserve someone better.” In Shana’s mind she thought of herself as that person, the one her friend should hold romantic feelings for.

Shana began to clutch her chest, trying to rid the thoughts of happiness from her mind. All she could think about was that without Dan in Kagura’s life; she could get her chance to make her move on the idol of her affection. But at the same time she was angry at the pain inflicted on her friend.

“Kagura instead of wanting to die…why don’t we get rid of Dan and his new play thing” She said uncertainly. The crying girl looked up at her friend with a look of confusion and intrigue in her red face. “What do you mean Shana? What do you mean get rid of them? You mean like…kill them…? Stab them? Shoot them? That sort of thing?”

“Wow Kagura you did not look like you were against any of those options. In fact, you actually looked a bit happy saying that… I think I like this side of you." Shana giggled to her friend's embarrassment.

Shana dropped to her knees and began to hug Kagura, embracing her tightly between her arms. She started to begin to rub her weeping friend’s back. While comforting her depressed friend, she couldn't resist this opportunity to feel her up. She pressed her small chest into Kagura’s soft D-cup breasts. She rubbed her cheek against Kagura’s and smelled the scent of the vanilla shampoo emanating from Kagura’s hair.

Kagura was slightly confused, but did not suspect Shana’s intentions. “Shana please tell me. What you mean by get rid of them?” Shana pressed her lips against Kagura’s left ear and started to whisper “We will use ShrinkU.com”.

“What do you mean Sha…?” Kagura was interrupted by her friend's index finger closing her lips. “We'll shrink them, get rid of them, and no one will ever trace it to us”.

“But that’s impossible.” replied Kagura. “No, not the way I hear it. I heard it's legit. Remember all of the girls on our track team, which were reported missing? Word is that they were cursed by this site. I think we can use this to get your revenge. I want you to be happy so that you can move forward, so if you think this would help then I will support you.”

Kagura’s face began to glow, life returned to her eyes and her depressed face was replaced with a face full of hope. “Shana…does this mean…does this mean I can eat them? Would I be happy if I can grind their tiny bodies between my teeth?”

“Yes! Kagura anything you want.” Shana was happy to hear that her friend would take her revenge. She hoped that this would make her happy again. “Kagura I will get everything ready, soon you will take your revenge on those bastards, and then we can continue living happily.”

The girls smiled sadistically, while embracing one another in each other’s arms.

Two days had passed since Kagura and Shana decided to use shrink.com to carry out their revenge against Dan and his new girl friend. The girls sat in Shana’s room pondering how to carry out their plan.

“Let’s see so we will make them one inch tall and shrink them tomorrow, but where?"

"It should maybe be your place Kagura. You will invite Dan over and then I will tell his girl where he is. When she comes in here to get him, she'll shrink along with him. So tomorrow at four P.M.; should work.”

Kagura stared at Shana with a puzzled look on her face. “I've been thinking…maybe…We should'nt do this.” Shana began to pout disappointed at her friend's indecisiveness “Come on. You get depressed every time you see him with that hoe; lets teach that bastard a lesson…I mean, I want you to get your happiness back…you know?”

“I understand…thank you Shana. The thing is though, how do I get him here; I mean why would he come here of all places?”

“Good question, he maybe a ball of crap but he has good taste in beautiful girls like you.” at the end of her sentence she started to feel embarrassed about how she just praised Kagura’s looks. Shana decided to continue clarifying her plan to Kagura to move past it.

“Well like I was saying, use your looks. All you have to do to get him here is promise to give him some. It's all he cares about.”


Kagura’s face quickly turned pale, “I…I can’t do that!” Shana began to sigh, yet again disappointed with Kagura “Listen, you won’t be giving him anything because when he gets here he will shrink soon after, got it”?

“Yes! I understand, after tomorrow I can be free again…right Shana”? Shana continued to fill in the information needed on the site then turned to face Kagura “That’s right. Let’s make you happy again.”

The Next day

The plan was going perfectly, despite Kagura's ill feelings towards Dan; she invited him over to her place for the falsely promised sex. He was surprised since they never did it when they were dating. He started to get full of himself with thoughts that she could not last without him. He took the bait like a true sucker.


Dan walked into her room, with all sorts of dirty thoughts. At this time Shana was taking Dan’s girlfriend Carry to Kagura’s house as well.

Dan thought he was there for a good time and Carry thought she was heading to prevent her boy friend from cheating on her, but they were both wrong. The time is 3:55 and the time for the curse to take effect is almost near.

Dan started to chuckle as he removed his clothes. “So Kagura I guess you really did want a piece of me. If you let me touch you while we were dating maybe we could have had a better future. Just remember Carry can’t find out, got it!”

Kagura nodded in agreement with the half naked man. She stared at him filled with hate, dissecting the false future he claimed she could have had with him if she had offered her body to him. She thought to herself how at this very moment he is dating a girl who he does about every day and yet, he is about to cheat on her. The thought of how un-committed he was made her choke.

She wondered why she even went with him and why could she not see his true nature. There was also a bit of fear with the plan. But not whether if it will be successful, but why it is she is not the least bit afraid to kill this man and the woman he's with.

The time was 3:59 as the door to Kagura’s bed room flew open and from the other side Carry along with Shana came flying into the room. She quickly began to argue with Dan while Shana and Kagura spectated the fight, amused by the show. Shana started to tap her socked foot on the hardwood floor, waiting for the last few seconds to pass until the curse activated.

The arguing couple suddenly stopped their bickering and collapsed. They started to sweat and screech in pain as their bones and muscles started to dramatically shrink in a most painful process.

“What…the Hell…is going on…?” Dan spoke under his heavy breathing. “Carry’s face turned a bright red and she let out tiny moans. Her breathing was so hard she couldn't even get out a word.

In no time at all the process was done and the couple's bodies started to recover from their unnatural transformation. The two shrunken victims looked up to see two teenage girls towering above them as giants.

“NO…this can’t be happening!” Carry shrieked. Shana started to laugh at the frightened faces of the tiny people curled up before her socked foot. “See Kagura? I told you it would work. Now just eat them and get it over with.”

“I didn’t think it would actually work. Well I should get started…Dan you will be first then you Carry. Does that sound like a good order Shana?”
“Sure does, that means I will hold on to this little bitch until you need her.” Shana knelt over and pinched the tiny girl between her pointer finger and thumb. The girl screamed in terror, fearing for her and Dan’s life.

“So small, I hope I don’t pop you like a grape; but I'm sure you are pretty tough. Let' see if I'm right.”

Shana violently applied pressure to the tips of her occupied fingers. The puny girl wailed in agony, her spine being snapped in sections. All of her bones felt like they were about to be crushed. Her C-Cup breasts felt as if they were being flattened and pushed through her chest. The girl started to drool from the pain and gargled up pleas for Shana to stop.

“I guess I should." Shana smirked, "I don’t want you dead yet; but you'll wish I killed you when you start to get digested in Kagura’s stomach.” Carry started to cry, knowing that her death was near.

Kagura lifted Dan off the ground by his leg and watched as his body dangled in front of her full lips, which she licked in anticipation of slurping him down .

“This is all your fault Dan.” The gust of minty air blasting from the girl's mouth, made Dan’s body fly backward.

“Don’t you dare do anything to me you psycho bitch!” Dan defiantly yelled at the titanic girl.

Kagura ignored him, closed her eyes, took in a deep breath, and then exhaled. Her powerful breath blasted Dan’s tiny form once again. He would have been sent flying into the wall if he was not being held in place.


Kagura blasted him again even harder than before. The leg she was gripping snapped at the knee because of her powerful breath. The tiny man screamed and writhed in pain, certain his leg was now broken, if not crushed..

“Hmm… Interesting…” Kagura adjusted his body so that he was being held by his torso. The gigantic thumb and finger completely covered his body. She applied a slight pressure. The man screamed as his nose broke under the tip of her soft index finger.


“You are soo weak” Kagura stared at the helpless man with cold eyes, eyes that loved the sight of his injured body. “Enough playing around. Time to finish you.” Kagura licked her lips.

She lifted Dan above her opened maw and dropped him in. No wait, no mocking. She just did it. The tiny man landed onto the huge wet tongue of his ex with a faint bounce as he got covered in saliva. The mouth closed to seal him within. He tried to crawl over the wide tongue to hopefully escape through some means, but Kagura's tongue started to move erratically. Despite his greatest efforts, Dan's body was beated against the cheeks of her mouth and was dunked in Kagura's warm, thick,, mucky, minty saliva.

Kagura took in a big gulp. Sure, Dan tried to hang on to her tongue, but he could not help from being pushed to the back of the huge mouth. Soon his grip failed him, and Dan was sent sliding down her throat. He screamed and begged for forgiveness at the last minute, but it was for naught. He was already being crushed and pushed down by her tight esophagus and down to bowls of the gigantic girl.
“Hmm… it felt nice but he had no taste…I guess I'll have to chew this time.” Carry screamed frantically at the horror that had just taken place before her, as well as what she had just heard.

“Look at this Kagura she's scared! Or can it be because she saw that bastard boyfriend of hers get swallowed like a gel pill? Either way, it doesn’t matter because she won’t be thinking soon anyway.”

Shana’s face started to glow, “Wait. I got an Idea. If you want taste, then this should be interesting.” Shana removed her right low cut sock and out came her beautiful bare foot. She began to curl her freed toes, blinding Carry with her gleaming red toe nails. Shana spread her toes before quickly inserting the tiny girl between her big and second toe. She wiggled her toes, just to torture the living toe jam trapped between her soft enormous digits.

The sweat gathered between her huge toes began to moisten the body of the shrunken woman. The tiny girl’s body started to become heavy from her drenched clothes.

“Here Kagura you want taste. Suck her from between my toes. But hurry before I crush her.”

Ordinarily this would seem weird. But Kagura had just eaten her ex, she was happy enough she could do anything. “Sounds good to me; just bring your foot to my mouth and I'll handle the rest.” Shana laid back and stretched her bare foot toward Kagura. Kagura bent forward and began to open her mouth, waiting to accept Shanna’s foot.

Shana offered her toes to the hungry mouth of her best friend. Carry screamed as Shana’s toes finally found their way into Kagura’s mouth. The massive tongue quickly wrapped around and in-between Shana’s toes as her lips tightened around Shana’s foot and started to suck on her toe.

Kagura felt the tiny girl land on her tongue, so she pulled away from Shana’s foot to finish the job, leaving strands of saliva dripping off of her friend's toes. Kagura’s tongue started to beat Carry around her mouth and dropped her on one of her titanic-sized molars. Carry tried to jump off the tooth but it was too late. Kagura’s teeth collided on to Carry’s stomach. The puny woman screamed as her body was ripped in half by the grinding teeth. The top half remained intact, having fallen down off the tooth. But Carry was still able to see her legs being crunched to dust with the sharp sounds of bones snapping and muscles tearing.

The tiny legs were nothing more than memories leaking down the side of Kagura's tooth. Kagura then made a huge gulp, swallowing the living remains of the tiny girl like Dan. Her body slid backwards down her esophagus. Saliva and sweat made her body slide down faster than a normal food object would. It was dark and she could just feel her body bouncing against the flesh like tubes leading to the growling stomach. She was in too much pain to say anything; just opening her mouth would start a series of screams that would make her last moments alive all the worse.

Eventually Carry landed, unable to see anything around her in the perpetual darkness. Her organs began to slide out of the hole in her body, Carry quickly started praying for death to end her misery.

She closed her eyes hoping going to sleep will end her faster, and then she was sent flying out of a body tube and sent splashing into the bubbling hot stomach acid of the giantess. Carry melted in mere seconds, but not painlessly. Kagura patted her stomach as she felt her die inside her. "Mmm…now that was good. I kinda want more.”

“Don’t worry, maybe when we get some more money… but next time I want some.”

Kagura quickly joined in. Later, they decided to enjoy the rest of their day shopping as if nothing happened. Weeks later the police called off their search for Carry and Dan, nothing connected Kagura and Shana to the incident. Loving the taste of another tiny person and wanting the taste experience of eating a tiny person, Kagura and Shana decided to work part-time, saving up for their next tiny meal.