- Text Size +



Prologue
*********

ShrinkU.com is a rumored website that is said to have the power to shrink people by the request of a user of the site. This site is said to only to be accessed by females, and has a minimal cost of $100.00 per shrunken person, which can be paid within a year's time without an interest rate being added on.

The instructions for the site are quite simple. After logging onto it during an off-hour, one can make use of the sites curse. First, the user types the name of the person or persons that the user intends to shrink, and then the user chooses the size to shrink the pre-hexed individual. Finally, the user chooses the time and day to let the curse activate. The user has the choice to end the curse any time or leave it on for the maximum 30 day period.

For the user's enjoyment the user can view the shrunken individual's experience. Failure to pay the fee for the site's use is to be shrunk for 45 days.

Chapter 1: Track Team Trample
*****************************

It was dawn when the cries and cheers exited the Sakura High track field. "Since Mizu High's Matsurkia Yuhi, is not able to compete due to a sudden injury, the championship goes to the Sakura High girls track team!" said an unknown voice from the loud speakers surrounding the school's track field.

"Damn them! They sabotaged us. They're the reason Matsurika could not compete." disputed the team captain Blair, in anger of her team's situation.

"Forget about it, we lost." replied one of Blair's teammates. The captain dropped to her knees and pounded the floor repeatedly in anger of the disgraceful actions of the Sakura High team.

"This is not fair, we had this, but they…they attacked and injured Matsurika's leg." Blair whined as she looked to the girl being carried away in a stretcher.

"Sucks that we can't prove it…" said another one of Blair's teammates. "I am sorry that this had to happen…" sadly alleged the coach of the Sakura High team, coach Kurokawa.

The girls of the Mizu High team looked in awe, surprised to see such a beautiful woman approach them. They instantly whispered about the elegance and beauty of the rival coach.

Ms. Kurokawa was a beautiful Asian woman with gleaming short dark hair tied in a pony tail. Her current outfit consisted of a tight white track suite which emphasized her natural voluptuous curves, perfectly sculpt ass, and her perfectly proportioned breasts.

After giving her apology, Ms. Kurokawa took a bow and walked back to her team. The Mizu High team could not help to notice the tears rolling down the eyes of the disgraced coach.

"Damn them disgracing their own coach like that…hmm…I say we get rid of them for what they did…" Blair said with a sadistic smile on her face. The others remained silent, knowing why she was so angry and serious about punishing the Sakura High team. It was Blair's last year to win a championship for her high school career. The shattering of that dream caused Blair to snap, and her teammates all decided to follow her suggestion to punish the rival team.

"So, what should we do?" said one of Blair's teammates. "Get all the info you can on the team members and times they practice, I think I want to try ShrinkU.com on those cheaters." Everyone on the team exchanged a glance when the site was named, but no one
said anything.

It had been a week since the championship track meet had taken place, the Mizu high team acquired all the info Blair desired in order to carry out their revenge on the team that beat them.

"Money…check, info…check, and now time to log in and make sure to do this right…," The enraged captain mumbled to herself while loading up her computer. Upon arriving to ShrinkU Blair logged in and began to type in the info needed to carry out her desired revenge.

First came the names of the girls on the Sakura high track team, and then Blair had to decide their size. She decided to go with ant size, and as for the time for them to shrink…She set it for one hour from then and decided to keep them shrunk for the full 30 days allowed by the site. With everything done, Blair had nothing to do but wait for the show to begin in her stretch-out chair.

One hour later, inside the Sakura High gym, the track girls were stretching, and relaxing amongst themselves while they waited for Ms. Kurokawa to arrive. None of them had the slightest idea that the karma of their actions would be coming to haunt them.

Hidden behind the bleachers in the gym sat Blair, eagerly watching the Sakura High girls. Yes, one hour passed! Now it's time for the show… The captain was now able to witness the revenge that her and her teammates craved for the past week since their unfair defeat.

It started with the groaning of one of the girl's, a brunette who held her stomach. "Please help, it hurts…" Her teammates surrounded her with worried looks, and looked in disbelief as their teammate began to shrink before their eyes. It was hard to believe what they were seeing. One of the girl's took a nervous step forward at the apparently empty space, at that moment another girl screamed.

"What happened?!" screamed one of the girls back.

The girl, who screamed, pointed to her teammate's foot. "Lena…Lena…SHE WAS CRUSHED!"
The girl investigated her foot, spotting the red splotch of blood that was once Lena. Her expression was one of horror, "I'm sorry! I didn't know! Please forgive me!!" She gripped and pleaded to the girls, giving the occasional look of horror to her bare right foot.
"What the hell you mean she was cru-" At that moment the girl looked down at the right barefoot of the distressed girl and noticed the blood seeping out from under her big toe. She bent down to analyze the stain. It was hardly recognizable, but she was able to notice the tiny, severed, twitching, left arm of her teammate Lena, lying in the tiny pool of her own blood.

The group confusion quickly shifted to panic. At that moment more of them began to shrink, some faster than others, they ended up getting crushed beneath the feet of their panicking friends. Soon all of the girls were shrunken down to the size of ants.
Blair laughed at how the girls were reacting to their situation. Amidst her laugher the girl's face began to turn a bright red and started to sweat. This…this is really turning me on, she realized. I don't know why, but damn if I'm not getting wet watching these little bitches stomp each other.

Blair could not control herself, she slipped her right hand under her white laced panties and began to pleasure herself. "Yes and now for the main event…" Blair said moaning between each word.

The Sakura high girls track team was shrunken down to the size of ants, some have already been incidentally crushed by some of the survivors. The survivors huddled together and tried to make sense of their situation and regain their calm.

Suddenly the girls felt the ground beneath them quake, the trembling became more heavy and violent with every passing second .A moment later the quakes ended and the gym doors slowly opened, revealing their late coach, Ms. Kurokawa.

The coach removed her track shoes at the door, as she required from all students who entered the gym. From out of her shoes came her clean, sock-covered feet, socks so thin and tight the shape of her beautiful toes and soles were revealed through the tiny white cloth.

The girls looked up in terror at their beautiful colossal coach. "Where the hell is everybody?" She asked herself, starting to walk deeper into the room, unaware that her students were insignificant specks on the floor of her gym.

The girls began to run in an attempt to escape the gigantic feet of their coach. Some pushed others away, to the ground, and continued running as they trampled their frantic companions. The injured were left to be flattened by the unaware Goddess that was Ms. Kurakawa.

"Please someone help me, I can't move my legs…" Screamed one of the trampled girls. No one so much as turned to look back, the injured girl continued to beg for help as the trembling ground became even more ferocious. Her pleas for help were halted by the sheer fear of the shadow casted over her. The injured girl slowly turned her head and looked up in fear of the site of her towering teacher.

Ms. Kurokawa lifted her gigantic foot and took a tiny step toward the fallen girl and the few straggling girls attempting to survive. Her elevated foot slowly began to descend toward the hardwood floor, heel first. The rest of her foot continued to fall down to the floor. Her sole landed then came the balls of her foot.

The stragglers were right beneath the balls of her foot, but could never hope to escape them. They rolled to the ground and began to squash the students like a steamroller. The injured girl stared in horror as her teammates were being devastated by Ms. Kurokawa's ungodly foot. Some of the girls were crawling when the balls of her foot landed on them, first the lower half of their bodies would be turned to paste, while their lower organs would rip through their chest and then eventually be flattened into nothing more than an unnoticeable stain under the coach's sock.

Others were running when the ball of her foot began to crush the girls head first. Bended like an accordion, the girls then burst into blood and shattered bones from the pressure of the sexy foot of the titanic sized woman.

The injured girl began to vomit as she witnessed each horrifying detail of her teammates deaths. Crying when it became clear it was her turn. The socked toes of the gigantic woman began to connect with the floor beneath them.

The girl tried to crawl away, begging for her life. "Please Ms. Kurokawa, don't step on me. Please, don't crush me!" But it was all for naught, Ms. Kurokawa was unaware of the existence of the tiny girl let alone half the class resting on the bottom of her foot.
Ms. Kurokawa's gigantic middle toe landed on top of the tiny girl, smothering her under the soft, and slightly sweaty, toes of the coach. The girl screamed in terror as her body was being crushed. All sensations began to leave her tiny body. She soon couldn't even feel her limbs being turned into paste under the heavy toes. She was eventually just paralyzed, awaiting death was all she could hope for at that point.

Unfortunately for her, she was destined to live for a little longer. Her flattened, disfigured body was stuck to her soft, sexy toes. She would live until the end to see the death of her remaining teammates.

She witnessed as girls begged to be spared by the gigantic heel, than popped like tiny grapes. Others were mowed down by her sweet soles and were smeared to the gym floor. The last remaining girls were grinded underneath the toes of the titanic woman. Some managed to luck out and survive her toes, finding safety between them. But unfortunately, Ms. Kurokawa was able to feel them, and started to scrunch her toes to rid herself of the irritating feeling of the tiny girls on her feet.

The rest of the girls, including the half dead sock accessory, were crushed between the socked joints of the woman's toes, bodies contorted, grinded, and popped between her toes and the balls of her feet.

The gigantic woman then left the gym, upset that she did not see her students, still unaware of the carnage that took place under her feet. Blair fell to her knees and came to the site of the smashed girls. "That was so worth the $1200 bucks it took to see that!" She laughed to herself as she continuously leaked over the floor, satisfied with her plan.