- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer

Any simalaraties to real people and real storys are purelly cowincidental unless otherwise stated by me.

On the far corner of the universe. It's a happy day on the Planet Aaromozon. Two twin Baby princess have been born. One, is Zia (The happy, brown haired, Blue eyed cute princess) and Gwendolyn, (the Purple Haired, red eyed, pale princess). Zia was just like any other baby, but Gwendolyn's brain evolved at a much faster rate than Zia's and this caused her to think of an evil plan to destroy her planet and rid Zia of her life, within 3 days of her birth.
That 3rd night, she snuck out of her crib to the castle library and studied some ancient spell books and found just the spell she was looking for. She carried the book wither and went to the escape pod room and put in coordinates for a blue-ish/green-ish planet named PNF-404. Then left a note about how to break a curse hidden in a drawer inside. The she put her escape pod to go to a planet on the other side of the universe where she could practice dark arts all she wanted. She also hid a bunch of spell books and other evil books in her pod. Then she went to her parents room and climbed up the bed. she then read a spell to the queen and then a another one to the King. She then read one to Zia. After that, she drank some milk from an evil cow and put her spell book in her pod. The  she went to sleep for tomorrow, would be the end of her planet.

The next morning, the queen awoke and founds that she was growing. She desperately grabbed the king off the bed and called the guards in. The she heard a rip and saw her night gown was starting to rip on one of the shoulder straps. She asked the guards if any of them knew what was happening to her. One quickly answered that she was growing she had become 15 feet tall. Angry with his dim-witted response, she quickly squished him to a red stain and found a warm feeling come from within her. She loved the feeling and crushed the rest of the guards and then grew 5 feet she then heard snap and saw her night gown rip of, reviling her bra and big breast. Then she reached fr the King, who then escaped. He ran for the little princesses rooms and grabbed them up. The all of their clothing and toys too. He put them in their pods and decided to send them to the same planet. He looked at the two planets the pods were set for and choose Zia's planet and shot them both off. The queen, (who was running down the halls growing with every step and gain more power) saw the pods blast off and knew the king was in there. As she searched, the guards ran to town to warn them a giant was attacking the castle and would soon come this way. The townsfolk ignored them and said that their storys were silly. Then the guards left and flee-ed the town. The queen finally gave up and turned to look at the town. This was the kings chance and he took it. He ran for his pod and sent it to PNF-404 too. The queen heard this and caught his pod before it left. She cracked it open like a nut and stared at the terrified king, who whimpered in fear. She decided to eat him and then walked off to town. She started wrecking homes and shops with ease and stomped any citizens in her path to a bloody pulp. The destruction soon caused her to grow to 500 feet tall. As she crushed the last house, she decide to destroy the planet. She tunneled down to the center of Aaromozon and saw the molten lava. she went through it so fast that she hit the core, and the planet exploded into a black hole, which demolished the planet, and the surrounding planets and stars. The planet was never heard from again.
The spells Gwen used, by the way, where a spell to make the king care for the princesses, a spell for the queen to love power, and a spell that gave her power. Zia's spell was, well, um... read the next chapter to find-out.

Chapter End Notes:

So, as our hero and Villan escape the doomed planet what comes next, and what is Gwen planning?

 

ANd what is PNF-404?

*Hint* Pikmen and not Mice