- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I had just driven home from my mates place. After a disappointing evening trying and failing to fix a dvd player, my morale was at an all time low. Even buying an extra large coke from an all-night Maccas drive-through just made me feel like a fatty, rather than any better. I clambered out of my car and peered through the darkness of the street for my keys.

I found the one that led inside my house as I wandered up the front driveway and onto the porch. I almost walked straight into a spiderweb, and I leaped back at the last second. I thanked my lucky stars that I seemed to be blessed with a knack for avoiding nasty surprises. I knew that eventually that luck would run out, but I was enjoying it while it lasted.

After brushing my teeth and kicking off my pants to clamber into bed, I noticed a blinking icon down the bottom of my computer screen - the familiar orange flashing of an active MSN window. Fuck! I'd forgotten to log out when I'd left.

I quickly opened the window to check, and all of a sudden my evening got better.

"Justine!" I said out loud in surprise to no-one in particular.

I read through the messages.

Hi
***
Hello?
***
Are you there?
***
...
***
Are you ignoring me?
***
Fine, be that way.

I glanced at the top of the window and saw she was still online.

"Hey, sorry, I was away from the computer, how is everything? I haven't seen you in months, I loved the last time we saw each other... we should do it again."

Ahh little Justine. She was quite the little firecracker when she wanted to be, and if I may say so, gave quite incredible blow jobs... part of the reason I had so greatly enjoyed my previous visit.

She laughed. "We only ever saw each other in person once... but I enjoyed it a lot too, and I'd be really offended if you hadn't ;) ."

Then I laughed.

"So where are you? Three months is a long time, I tried phoning you, and texting you, and emailing you, and- "

"I'm in Kyogle." She responded simply.

"Kyogle? Where the hell is that?" I had never heard of the town before and I was quick to look it up on a map.

"Jesus Christ that's nearly a day and a half's drive from here! What in the hell are you doing in Kyogle?"

"I had to move here for work. It hasn't been all bad, I've met some very interesting people, and I've perfected a few new... techniques."

I knew exactly what she meant... that one day she had met had been the day she had become legally old enough to legally have sex, an age I had barely reached two years before.

That said, we hadn't actually done the whole deed. We didn't want to go the whole distance on our first meeting in case we regretted it, but we did almost everything else... but through mutual decision she had spent a great deal of time - to be blunt - with my cock in her mouth. I remembered well the conversation we had had before the first round.

I had said, "Um... there's something I really want to ask you to do... but... I'm really nervous about asking, it's something I've never had before and I don't think you're supposed to ask for them..."

But she had just leaned over and looked me in the eye and smiled that sweet smile and grinned.

"You want me to suck your cock?"

I blushed at her and nodded stupidly. When I described her as little, that wasn't a symbol of age... she really was little. Barely four feet ten inches tall, she was a short little thing compared to my towering six feet eleven inches. She was well developed, her slightly dark skin curved on both her breasts, which were already able to fill a decent B-cup, and her butt - which was a source of great joy to me. I had never been a fan of piercings, but hers were in the exact right spot for what she was doing.

Her snakebites were attached to her bottom lip at either end, so that when she wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and placed her mouth over it, the snakebites had glided up and down with her, scraping up and down each side with their smooth steel, ensuring that it didn't waver...

She was two years younger than me and she was already far more experienced sexually than I was. I didn't feel ashamed, after all I'm not exactly pick of the patch and I was lucky to have gotten any attention from her. However, I was grateful that she had always been so fond of me, it made me feel special.

And now here she was, far away from me, and I felt somewhat disheartened... till her next message.

"I want you to come up here and stay with me for a week, I want to show you some of my stuff."

"I'd love to Justine, but I just can't afford it - I'm quite poor as you know."

"Oh don't you worry... you gave me such a wonderful time on my birthday, I'll be happy to pay for your train ticket here and all your food and stuff. You can even stay at my house, my treat?"

"Well sure... that'd be fantastic! But won't your boyfriend mind that you have another guy around the house?"

"Oh... we broke up last week. I've been trying to decide what I want to do to help me get over it... and I've decided a visit from you would help a great deal."

"I'd love to! Send me the details via email and I'll be up there in a day or so!"

Oh yes, things were definitely looking up.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Justine's new house was surprisingly easy to find, and after a few minutes of figuring out where the front door was (it was up the side) I knocked.

She opened the door and looked up at me, a beaming smile crossing her face as she threw her arms around my waist and hugged me. I stooped down and wrapped my arms around her, lifting her up and holding her tight in my arms as she held herself against me. I felt very happy to be with her again, I found her positively adorable when she was like this.

"I'm so glad you came!"

"Don't get hasty, we're only hugging." I winked and we both laughed at my tragic joke.

"Aww, you're still a big cuddly bear aren't you?" She smiled and kissed my cheek as I carried her inside and set her down on the couch. She gave me a very brief tour of the house - nice place - which ended as I might have guessed in the bedroom.

She smiled and turned to look at me, a torn expression on her face as she bit her lip. It looked as though she were thinking hard.

"What is it?" I said, smiling.

"Um... there's something I really want to ask you to do... but... I'm really nervous about asking, it's something I've never done before..."

I laughed and leaned forward, winking. "You want me to suck your cock?" I laughed and she giggled, whacking me with her hand bag.

"No! But close... there's something I want to do, but... it really is quite strange, and... I need you to swear you won't tell anyone else about it - ok?"

"Ok I swear, what is it?"

"Seriously... it's pretty odd. I love it, but... it might kinda wierd you out a little."

"Justine, for you, I'd do anything... well, almost - so long as it doesn't involve cutting my privates off I should be fine."

"Ok... but... don't say I didn't warn you." She turned and walked over to the bedside cabinet, and she knelt down, pulling open the drawer and rifling through. I leaned slightly down to get a better look at her upturned bottom. She really did have a nice arse... she stood up and walked over to me, her hands cupped as she flicked her black and red hair out of her eyes as she looked up at me.

"I want you to meet someone."

"Is it a mouse? I love mice..."

"Not quite... meet Remy."

She opened her hands.

"Hey, wasn't Remy your boyfriends na- " I cut myself off as I peered at Justine's hands and the creature they held. It was peculiar, almost humanoid in appearance... then it dawned on me.

"Justine..."

"Yes?"

"... how. How did... that's... what the hell?" A look of concern crossed her face and she closed her fingers around the tiny little man and grabbed my arm.

"Please don't freak out! Please, I can explain, just hear me out."

"I'm not freaking out, it's just... it's very weird. How did it happen?"

"Well you know I've always been a big fan of those old witches books from the library, the ones designed by fiction writers to be the basis for horror stories?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I tried out one of the recipes to slip into my ex-boyfriends drink. Really all I wanted to do was make him really sick because the ingredients I used were anything but healthy - as listed in the book. But... as it turned out - the book was right... the potion for shrinking really does work. As you can see." She nodded at her closed fist.

"That's pretty creepy... although I suppose they didn't really expect anyone to really try the potions. So what are you going to do to him... is there any way to change him back?"

"No there isn't... but to be honest, even if there was, I wouldn't... I have..." She paused and chose her next words carefully. "Other plans for him. Plans involving you."

"Um..." I raised an eyebrow. "What kind of plans?"

"Well - " She placed the hand holding her tiny ex on the bulge on the front of my pants. I had some vague inkling where this was going, and the idea seemed very bizarre to me.

"I've always felt so small compared to everyone... especially my ex and his friends. Sure, one of them was nice enough, but the others had a tendency to get their cocks out at really inappropriate times... and even you I feel especially small compared to physically, but emotionally I feel as tall as you because you treat me like an equal. But they make me feel small in every way. Sometimes it's ok, but there's a limit... and I want him to understand that first hand - what it feels like to be small."

She unzipped my fly and I blushed as she took hold of my cock - and I felt the tiny squirming man wriggling against it.

"By placing him between two people who are very large..." She kissed my neck and I shivered, feeling distinctly awkward in that moment.

"You aren't... you aren't going to kill him are you?" I asked in mild disbelief.

She pulled my head down and whispered in my ear. "No... just scare him." So I agreed.

She sat me down on the bed, and she knelt down in front of me and placed her minuscule ex on the tip of my cock.

I cannot describe how fantastic it felt to have her mouth over the tip of my cock as she began to punish her ex... she was free to torture him and torment him for as long as she wanted, and I just had to sit back and enjoy the ride... occasionally I could barely feel the tiny little man squirming against my cock, only to be replaced by tongue as it swatted him about like an insect. Once he even manged to slip past the shaft and past the lips - but the snake bites caught him and a moment later he had been slurped back inside...

I gave her the pre-warning... and within ten seconds I had blown my load in Justine's mouth. I collapsed backwards onto the bed panting, a stupid grin across my face...

*Gulp*

I leaned forward and looked at Justine, a look of confusion on my face as I saw her with her eyes closed and her head tilted back. She looked positively delighted, and she let out a long moan of pleasure as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me, blushing.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't help it..."

"What happened?"

"I... I..."

"You ate him?!"

"It tasted so good!" She said panicking, her face pleading.

"But..." I felt torn up from the guilt of what had just happened, and I felt even worse that I had enjoyed it to the level of bliss.

I sighed and shook my head. "Never mind... it happened."

She smiled and sat herself on my lap, nuzzling against me.

"Thanks for coming..."

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

If I had thought that that one event would be the only strange thing that occurred to me whilst at Justine's, I had been wrong.

It had barely been an hour since she had consumed her ex-boyfriend that she came to me with an extreme request which I only barely accepted.

"I have to be honest with you." She said, biting her lip. "I knew all along what I was doing... I really did want to eat him... I was just afraid that if I told you, you wouldn't do it..."

I stared at her for a moment before I sighed and opened my arms. She smiled and slowly walked into them and hugged me.

"It's ok Justine, I understand... you needed to get revenge. Really, it's ok, I understand."

"Then... you'll help me with the rest of it?"

I paused again.

"Rest of it?"

"Yeah, the rest of his friends... the ones who made me feel small... I want revenge on them too."

I frowned at her.

"Justine... this is just the power messing with your head, you've been given the power to dominate anyone you choose to... but don't go mad with it - you could regret it."

"I know, and I know you're right, and I appreciate your help... but I just so badly want to get rid of these guys... they really aren't good people, and I believe the world is better off without them... I swear I wont ever use the potion again after this. I'll even give you the book so I can't use it. Just please... do this for me?"

In retrospect, I don't know why I said yes... I should have flat-out refused, but in the end, I agreed, if only to give her some peace of mind.

The next few days were repeated very much the same way... we followed a very specific pattern for luring and trapping our prey.

Justine would phone the men, and invite them over to meet her friend from down south. We would all have a meal together, and naturally she would slip some of the formula into their drinks...

Once they had been reduced, we repeated the exact method used on her ex boyfriend... Everything went down exactly the same, flawlessly each time, except for one thing.

As much as I enjoyed the sensation of the blow jobs, and the struggles of Justine's victims, I felt increasingly guilty with each successive casualty. Every time Justine's stomach claimed another snack, I felt slightly more awful at my part in the whole thing.

Eventually, my guilt over-powered my lust, and I felt I had to confront Justine about it.

"Listen to me... I... I can't go on with this. I just can't. Please understand, I love the experiences... but it's not worth the deaths of all these people - deserved or not. It feels wrong. We shouldn't be doing it."

Justine just stared at me for a long while, then sighed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry for putting you through this... I appreciate it... and I promise I won't make you do it any more... just please, I really want you to be a part of this next one... it's the friend who didn't treat me like dirt, and I really need you there for it."

"But why does he need to be involved - he's a good person, I'll feel worse if he's involved... can't we just leave him be?"

"All his mates have disappeared... and it'll look suspicious if he's the only one left - it wont be hard to figure out who did it. I have to make sure he wont talk... please, he's the last one I need you for."

I looked down at Justine, and for a moment I remembered the blissful feeling of her tongue gliding across my cock...

"Alright... this last time..."

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It was time. It has been a truly pleasant evening, and I was seriously regretting the necessity of what was about to happen. The man was a good guy. Strong, intelligent, and perfectly charming... all qualities which don't really matter when you're being digested. I was surprised by how excellent an actress Justine was. How she was able to chat so lightly to him, and exchange pleasantries and jokes with someone she was about to consume was beyond me. She obviously knew however how much I wasn't looking forward to it - as despite her calm attitude towards him, she couldn't look at me for long without glancing away and looking back to him.

I was relieved when the glasses came out, and the cups of drink were placed before each of us.

"Everyone, bottoms up!" Justine announced with a smile, and drained her glass in a single gulp, as did me and the other man. I felt a brief surge of pity for the poor man... it usually only took a few seconds for the dizzying effect of the potion... to..... take........... effect.................

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up a few seconds later, staring up at Justine's smiling face... Justine's titanic smiling face. I let out a frightened scream and tried to crawl backwards, but something was blocking my path. I turned and saw the huge hand of the friend there - his huge palm behind me on what appeared to be Justine's bed. He gave me a light flick, which sent my head spinning again, as Justine wrapped her fingers around me.

"Sorry sweety... but I just couldn't let you go. You would have spilled my secrets to everyone!" She lifted me up in her vice-like grip and dangled me in front of her face, its expression pouting - but utterly wicked.

"No! Justine! I wouldn't, I swear I wouldn't!"

"Sure... you would use the book for your own gains. You could even use it against me... and I can't have that now can I?" She giggled as she set about the business of unzipping the titanic teenage boy's pants.

"Justine you're insane! This is the power going to your head, I warned you, don't let it take control of you!" But my words fell on deaf ears as her grinning face stared at the huge throbbing cock below me... it was far larger than my entire body - which would easily fit on its tip.

"Mmm... just look at it... I'll bet it tastes much nicer than yours as well." She said absent mindedly, dangling my over the top as she began to pump it, hardening it right up.

Normally, this would be the time my insane good fortune would kick in... but apparently, my luck had officially run out.

"Justine no! Please! Stop this thing! You mustn't do this!" I screamed in panic, but she ignored me... I no longer mattered to her. I was just another victim to be consumed.

She looked up at the godlike boy and she grinned, licking her lips.

"My god... I'm going to enjoy doing this for a long time... will you really help me do this with everyone who opposes me?"

"Everyone..." He grinned and stroked her forehead as she purred like a cat. She then turned, and for the first time in nearly a minute focused her eyes on me.

"There you have it... you're now totally useless... and it's time for you to experience a blow job when I'm giving one to a real man..."

I screamed as her lips parted, her long wet tongue flicking out and tracing a circle around me. I tried to throw myself aside, but the tongue moved too quickly - if I tried to run I'd be slurped up, and then there'd be no escape... but it didn't matter anyway, because seconds later her whole head had moved down and I was engulfed in the blackness of her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, her moaning deafening and adding to the terror as I squirmed about, madly avoiding the lashing tongue that could easily splatter me against that titanic cock.

I slammed into one of her incisors, and I rolled back onto the tip of the cock, clinging to it out of disgusted fear... and then - she opened wide her mouth to deep throat him.

I sprinted the length of the shaft as fast as I could - and I leaped long and far - but only barely managed to pass her lips and begin to fall...

There was a thunk as I landed on one of the snakebites, and I cursed my misfortune - fate had truly turned against me...

Justine's lips once again engulfed me and I was dragged kicking and screaming into her mouth as I felt the cock pulsing and throbbing - ready to burst... and when that happened - no, I couldn't let it, I screamed and pleaded with Justine, begging for mercy, begging to be let go...

She laughed, and with the cock still stuck firmly in her mouth, she gave his shaft a final squeeze.

"I agree... let go baby."

And with that - the cum came flowing from his cock as he came hard, filling up the space I occupied...

I didn't even have time to beg...

*GULP*

Justine smiled as I disappeared into her belly...

*Burp*

Chapter End Notes:

Wow, this story is so old it references MSN messenger. Good lord.