- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jasper: Before anyone asks – no, I DON’T think all women are like this. I am merely posting this because it has happened to me.
Krystal: stop picking skanks then and throwing away those who really care
Tessa: Fuck yeah Krystal, you nailed it.
The thing is J, girls like that are comparatively rare. There are actually a sea of normal girls out there that don't do stuff like this. Zone in on one of those beauties and don't give anyone who has done the above to you another second of your time.
Krystal: well i gave him 6 months of my life waiting and he didnt think that was proof enough so...
Tessa: … Jasper?

Jasper slumped back in his chair and struck a hand to his forehead, closing his eyes and groaning inwardly. This again? It had been nearly two years since Krystal had finally stopped chasing him, and he had assumed that she had grown up and gotten over it. Though given the fact that she was over a decade his senior, perhaps the phrase ‘grown up’ was a bit of a stretch.

Despite being in her early thirties, there were almost no signs of aging on Krystal – at least on her body anyway. Her physique was slender, her hair long, lustrous and red; hanging like a curtain to frame a pretty face atop an equally attractive body. Her behaviour on the other hand was considerably more fatigued; indicative of someone who had been used time and time again by men with fewer scruples than Jasper… Unfortunately, he had been thrown in with them for not returning her feelings.

Deep inside, he felt partially responsible; if he hadn’t allowed himself to be controlled by his overpowering lust, he would have made his actions match his words to a much clearer degree. He had never lied to her about where they stood – he had said time and time again that he had no interest in a relationship with anyone at that stage, and that it had nothing to do with her personally.

Of course, his words might have carried more weight if he hadn’t concluded almost every occasion he saw her with her in his bed; her lips wrapped expertly around his cock delivering the most phenomenal head he had ever received. If he’d just had the willpower and backbone to resist those lips, none of this would be an issue… but for a young man barely out of his teens; being exposed to that sort of sexual talent and allure was overwhelming.

But that was all in the past. After all, she’d had a boyfriend for several months now, and by all accounts things were going swimmingly between them. Jasper couldn’t be happier about it – he had never held any ill-will towards Krystal; indeed, he cared about her very much as a friend, and seeing her with someone who made her happy was very gratifying to him… though he sometimes wondered if that was simply because it made him feel less guilty about the six months of non-relationship he had spent with her.

But now she seemed to be turning back to those past events, and Jasper didn’t know how to respond to it. It certainly didn’t help that the other woman involved in the conversation was someone who he cared about very deeply in the present. Any thoughts of rebuke or justification he may have felt like replying were silenced by the fact that he didn’t want Tessa to hear any of them.

He was annoyed; particularly with Krystal for bringing it up in such a public place. If she had a bone to pick, she should pick it with him in private – not over a public forum. Flipping open his phone to send a message to Tessa, he was surprised to find a message already waiting for him. From Krystal.

‘hey look im sorry about what I said earlier. Im supposed to be meeting tim for dinner tonight, can we meet up and have a quick talk beforehand – civvy park?’

Almost immediately, he felt his anger subside; replaced with cool relief. ‘Certainly’ he replied back, and cast the thought from his mind while the day ticked away…

*************************************************

Checking his watch to make sure he wasn’t running late, Jasper wandered up towards the fountain in the centre of the park, the evening lights casting a beautiful glow over the water as it spun and spiralled beneath the shadow of the trees that dotted the area.

He couldn’t see Krystal anywhere, but considering how petite she was, that was hardly surprising. She wasn’t exactly renowned for her punctuality either, so Jasper seated himself on the edge of the fountain to prepare for a long *whap*… wait?

His hand reached up slowly to his neck to feel for the light impact – and to his surprise, he felt something sticking out of his throat. Leaping to his feet, adrenaline pumping, he plucked the thing out and looked down at it. A tiny little dart was held between his fingers, and his surprise that it had been there was quickly ousted by his surprise at the impossibility of the thing: It was growing.

With every passing second, it got larger and heavier; quickly weighing down his hand, his arm, and eventually his shoulders. Wait – shoulders?! Glancing down at himself, he saw his clothes swelling around him… and quickly realized his mistake. The objects weren’t getting larger; he was shrinking – and at quite a pace!

As he neared being merely a foot in height, he saw a pair of shadows emerge from beneath the trees, striding quickly towards him. By the time they arrived, he was barely a couple of inches tall – and the sight of them was like something out of a nightmare… Krystal and Tim, both clad in their formal evening attire, towering like living monuments; statues of Gods that had broken free and begun to walk on their own.

But – as Jasper remembered – they weren’t any bigger than normal… He was just now very small; and Krystal couldn’t look any happier about it. Glancing around to make sure no-one was watching, she dropped to the ground like a cat and reached out; her silken-gloved hand plucking Jasper elegantly from his oversized clothes and lifting him effortlessly into the air.

Ignoring his screams of protest, Krystal hitched up the back of her skirt and unceremoniously stuffed the helpless little Jasper into her black lace underwear. With a casual thrust, she wedged him firmly between her tight, round buttocks before allowing her skirt to fall back into place; straightening up as though nothing had happened.

From within his fleshy prison, Jasper could hear the sound of his clothes being gathered up and stuffed into a duffel bag. Before he had a chance to scream for help, Krystal’s buttocks had clenched and squeezed together, crushing the breath from his body with so much force and weight that he was surprised he hadn’t been squashed outright.

There was no time for delusions that this was all just a nightmare, the pain was far too real; the smell of Krystal’s butt and unique perfume all too familiar. She began to walk briskly, the motion of her cheeks grinding together causing Jasper to alternate between choking for air, gasping in pain and screaming in terror. He couldn’t see it; but high above him… the sound of his anguish had put a smile on Krystal’s face.

It wasn’t long before the trip had ended, heralded by the sound of a van door being unlocked and slid open. One set of footsteps and a loud ‘ka-CHUNK’ later… and finally, Krystal spoke.

“Well that went perfectly I would say; the serum works as intended, the subject is still quite…” She paused, letting her attention linger on the delightful squirming between her cheeks, “… lively. And it’s fast enough to allow for quick disposal without risking anyone seeing. The only issue is the clothing – but that shouldn’t be a problem.”

Tim nodded, settling himself on the rear-seats of the van, its tinted windows concealing them from the outside world as he gazed hungrily at Krystal, his eyes briefly flicking down her pert behind in its elegant dress; totally out of place in the dingy little Volkswagen.

“So that takes care of my objectives for this outing – the first unofficial trial on a human subject has been a success; the professor will be delighted… provided we can sufficiently get rid of the evidence.” A devilish grin crossed Krystal’s face at his last words, straddling him and settling down on his lap; the immense weight of her buttocks pinning Jasper just enough to stop him moving – but torturously, not enough to crush him outright.

“Which reminds me, how do you want to ‘dispose’ of him?”

As Jasper gasped for air, the pressure on his lungs almost knocking him out, he could barely hear the muffled words high above him.

“Well, I was thinking about going for some kind of ironic punishment; sucking him out of the end of your cock and swallowing him with a nice gulp of your cum to accompany him… but in retrospect, I don’t want that piece of shit in my mouth ever again.”

“Then what’s the alternative? Squash him like an insect? Rip him limb from limb? Dump him under the tires and run him over?” His hand slid between her legs, rubbing against her moist sex as she bit her lip and pressed her body against his, “Feed him to the cat?”

She giggled merrily… and then paused, thinking for a moment.

“No… but that has given me an idea. He’s an ass man; always has been.” Her eyes twinkled as she rotated on his lap, standing up and hitching up her skirt to expose her perfect caboose. “Let’s just make it simple and give him what he wants…”

“I don’t think he deserves an ass as glorious as yours…” Tim responded, raising an eyebrow and reaching up to caress her delicious rump.

“He really doesn’t,” she replied casually, glancing over her shoulder at him with a seductive grin, “but that’s not going to stop you from pushing him into it with that monster cock of yours is it?”

There was a pause, in which for one brief moment; Jasper thought he might actually have mercy…

… until he heard the zip being pulled down.

“Well, when you put it like that…” Light flooded Jasper’s world again as Krystal dragged down her panties, his gaze falling down on the titanic rod of flesh that stared straight at him… Even if he hadn’t been so small, that thing would’ve dwarfed his own – and the reality of what was about to happen to him was so utterly horrifying that his body seemed to have short-circuited… gaping in immobile despair at his doom.

“You know, I spent the entire trip over here trying to think of some witty, appropriate line or speech I could give to you in this moment,” Krystal commented casually, lowering her buttocks down and holding Jasper mere inches from Tim’s member, “but I honestly thought most of it sounded insincere… when in reality, the only thing I really want to say – is Fuck You… Enjoy being dead you asshole.”

Before he knew it, Jasper’s face was being mashed into Tim’s ‘head’. The military monster didn’t even have to move; he just sat there as gravity dragged Krystal’s behind down on his shaft, barely able to feel the sensation of the tiny man’s body being forced into his girlfriend.

She felt it however.

It was always uncomfortable at first; but on this occasion, she was more than happy to endure the sensation for the pleasure of knowing what was happening to Jasper. At first, she could feel his struggling body as went deeper and deeper into her, his limbs battering uselessly against cock and asshole alike… but in one final moment of misfortune, his leg caught between Tim’s member… and the wall of Krystal’s insides.

Like a rat with its tail caught under a steam-roller, Jasper could only scream and flail in futility as he was dragged under the oncoming juggernaut, his body gradually getting crushed into lubricant… until, with one final thrust and a tiny ‘pop’, Jasper was utterly obliterated…

…and they hadn’t even started yet.

Chapter End Notes:

Again, an older story of mine - uploaded here for the first time.