- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here it is, the final chapter! I hope you enjoy and would really, really, really like any reviews or thoughts you have. I always enjoy getting feedback.

4. One Last Snack...

“No more games, Kelsey,” said Tommy, stepping forward. “You’ve already killed seven people.”

            “Eight actually,” she said. “I gave the pizza guy a tip.” She licked her lips.

            “I don’t know what you hope to accomplish here, Kelsey,” he said. “If you wanted to eat me because I put you in the friend zone, then just do it. I’m not gonna play anymore of your games. I know Aaron and his pals were assholes, but that doesn’t mean that they deserved to die. And as for Chris and Greg, they never did anything to you. Neither did Bobby or Other Bobby. Or the pizza guy. Or Tina. You’re a monster, Kelsey. A cannibal.”

            “And you’re a tiny speck that can get caught between my teeth,” she said. “And since I’m in charge here, I say we have one last game to play. I’m going to take you to the kitchen and make a snack for myself out of the three of you. Then you can all digest in my belly and I won’t eat or shrink anybody else down for a while. How’s that sound?”

            “Um…,” Bobby said.

            Other Bobby was still in shock.

            “I guess we have no choice,” Tommy said.

 

As she walked out to the kitchen, Kelsey realized how much she was looking forward to ending all of this. It had been a long party and a fair number of people had eaten a good fill. Now it was time for one last snack, for herself.

            A tiny treat to celebrate her vengeance. And her victory.

            One last snack…

 

“I knew you were always attracted to my stomach, Tommy,” she said matter-of-factly. “That time at the Cheesecake Factory when I ate way too much and got a food baby, you couldn’t stop staring at my belly as it stuck out all the way back to the car.”

            “You’re remembering things differently,” he said. “Like you always do, Kelsey. You have to spin everything around to be about yourself and to how superior you are.”

            “I am superior, Tommy. Oh, I’m just going to love feeling you squirm inside my tummy!” she replied, her body shaking with excitement.

            “I’ll make sure you get indigestion, you bitch,” said Bobby.

            “You can go first,” she said, and picked him up and plopped him in her mouth. Tommy and OB where shocked.

            “Mmmm,” Kelsey moaned, using her tongue to slide him around in her mouth, covering him in saliva. She did it for what felt like an eternity, then finally opened her jaws to reveal a sopping wet Bobby reaching out towards them.

            “Help me!” he cried, but she closed her mouth once more and gulped. Tommy and Other Bobby watched in horror as the lump slid down her throat, emanating a barely audible scream as it moved out of sight. Then there was silence.

            Kelsey rubbed her tummy and purposely mustered up a loud belch.

            “You sick bitch,” OB said.

            “I’m sorry,” she said. “He was just too delicious to save for later. And look at it this way, you’re now the only Bobby, so you can drop that stupid nickname… At least for a few minutes before you join him in my belly.”

 

They arrived at the kitchen counter where the snacks had been moved to make way for the desserts, which were still at the table a fair distance away from them. There were a few boxes with soda cans and ginger ale, some chip bags, breadsticks, and a few slices off cheese and bread. “There was so much more to choose from at the beginning of the party,” Kelsey noted, “but Emma ate nearly all of it. That girl has a wild appetite, as Mike found out.”

            She glanced over to where Emma was snoozing on a chair, a hand on her enormous belly.

            “Poor fucker must’ve been crushed beneath the ton of pizza that she ate before digestion got to him,” Kelsey said. “I don’t know how she kept it all down.”

            Emma, still asleep, let out a burp as her stomach gurgled.

            “Now where was I?” said Kelsey. “Oh yes, my last snack of the night.”

            She put them down on the countertop, then licked her lips and rubbed her hands together.

            “Now, what’s on the menu?” she asked rhetorically.

            “How about my fist, you bitch!” cried Francine, coming up behind her and punching her across the jaw.

            Kelsey whipped out the shrink ray in defense, but Francine grabbed hold as the two girls grappled over it. Kelsey punched her in the tummy and pushed her back, but as she stumbled towards the back of the couch behind her, she managed to take the shrink ray with her and fired a blast at Kelsey, who tried to duck back against the counter.

            It didn’t work. The blast hit her dead on and her miniaturized form tumbled down onto the countertop.

            Francine didn’t even have time to realize her victory as she flipped over the sofa in the living room area behind her and her forehead connected with the coffee table on the other side. The shrink ray dropped from her hand to the floor between the table and the couch as she lost consciousness sprawled across the couch.

 

Kelsey slowly came to her senses, but everything was all wonky and weird. She was lying on a granite plane, next to a towering object that she gradually realized was a bag of chips.

            Great, she thought. I’ve been shrunken. Which means…

            She looked over to her left and saw Only Bobby and her ex-boyfriend Tommy all looking over towards the couch where Francine had fallen. Looks like I’ll have to deal with them personally.

            “Oh, boys,” she called, getting up.

            They looked over. “Um guys,” said Bobby.

            Kelsey stood there in her bra and short shorts, the same size as they were.

            “Looks like we brought you down to our level,” said Tommy. “Talk about an even playing field for once.”

            “This isn’t over, Tommy,” said Kelsey. “I’m just getting started.”

            So saying, she ran up and punched OB in the face. He had still be looking toward where Francine had fallen and had yet to get up, and turned around just in time for Kelsey’s right hook. He tumbled over the edge of the counter and grabbed onto the side desperately, looking at the long fall to the tile floor below. He had heard rumors that smaller creatures could survive such falls thanks to air resistance, but he didn’t want to test this theory out on himself.

            Kelsey’s foot came up and she was about to bring it down on his hand when Tommy tackled her from behind to the granite.

            “Naughty boy,” she said as he straddled her on the ground. “I’ve got time, we could do it right here and right now.” He resisted the twinkle in her eye.

            “It’s over, Kelsey. When Francine wakes up, she’s gonna resize us and –”

            “And then what?” she asked. “Are you going to have me arrested? The evidence is in my stomach and the bellies of Cat, Lexi, Emma, and Rachel.”

            “No, the evidence is in that shrink ray,” said Tommy. “Where’d you get it?”

            “I have my ways,” she said.

            “Where?!” he repeated.

            “There’s so much you don’t know, Tommy. So naïve.”

            He heard a noise behind him and saw other, or rather, Only Bobby hauling himself up. “You okay, man?” he asked.

            “Yeah,” OB replied. “Look out –”

            But it was too late. Kelsey punched him across the jaw.

 

Alexis was miserable. Her belly still ached and bulged out. There was just too much to digest. Why did I even join that stupid contest in the first place? she thought. Normally, she was starving from not be able to snack or even chew gum in Professor Henderson’s laboratory that her parents made her do, and a full stomach was something to be enjoyed. But this tummy was too full.

            It was a new kind of feeling for Lexi as she leaned against the wall. She still felt exposed and naked, here in the short skirt and bra, and wondered if others had laughed at her bulging gut and how it contrasted the slenderness of the rest of her body.

            Come to think of it, she realized, this actually looks kind of cute. I almost look pregnant, but my belly’s just stuffed with food. And here I am showing it off to everyone in the party, in my sexy miniskirt and a bra.

            She smiled, wishing there were boys to show her tummy off to. All of them seemed to have disappeared all of a sudden. There was that cute kid, Greg, she remembered. He was chubby, but she found his personality attractive, especially when he pushed Chris in the pool or sprayed the soda in his face. That was the humor she liked. She bet he would be very attracted to her distended belly, and wondered where he and the others had gone.

            Just then, her tummy let out a gurgle and she unsuccessfully tried to suppress a belch. It’s really getting gassy down in there… And the ache hadn’t let up, either. She remembered Rachel’s comment about the ginger ale and saw a box with some cans on the other side of the kitchen.

            She was sure about the idea of adding more stuff into her aching stomach, but with a lack of Pepto Bismol, she figured it was worth a shot.

 

OB rushed in to help, but Kelsey’s kick caught him square in the chest and he fell back. Tommy used this to jump to his feet and he caught Kelsey by the shoulders. She spun around and raised her hand in a karate-chop strike position, but suddenly stopped. All of them froze.

            Coming towards them were a pair of thunderous footsteps, and they turned to see the giantess Lexi walking into the kitchen, a hand on her big stomach. The groan she uttered reverberated all around them. Instead of fighting, the threesome hid. Kelsey and Tommy went behind an open bag of chips and OB dangled over the edge of the counter again, out of sight.

            Lexi rubbed her tummy with one hand and took out a ginger ale can from the box with the other. She took a plastic Dixie cup and put it down, then broke open the top of the can with a hiss. An idea popped into Tommy’s head, so that while Kelsey was peering around the corner as Alexis poured the ginger ale, he was running to the back of the bag, grabbing a foothold, and starting to climb up its slope. Kelsey turned and saw him do the same and was quickly in pursuit.

            Alexis’s tummy glorped again, and she groaned. “Where’s the ice?” she said, her voice booming as she looked around. She walked off to the other side of the kitchen.

            Kelsey was quickly scrambling up the slope after Tommy, who finally reached the edge, the weight of his small frame not being enough to bend the bag down and cause him to slip. He looked below where Lexi had left the cup full of still-fizzling liquid, then turned around. Kelsey had caught up with him, a wild look in her eyes.

            “Perfect,” she said. “I’ll throw you into the soda and Lexi can have one more bastard in her belly tonight.”

            “You’re not going to get away with this, Kelsey,” he said, trying not to slip and accidentally fall in. If he did, there would be no way to get out… “How will you get back to normal?”

            “I’ll use Bobby as ransom for the shrink ray,” she said.

            “Which Bobby?” he asked.

            She burped and giggled to herself. “Which one do you think?”

            “And then what?” he asked, trying to buy time as Lexi still searched around for ice cubes.

            “I’ll shrink Francine down too and eat them both, then wipe my fingerprints from around the house and leave the party. Obviously the police will want to know why so many people disappeared, including the host of the party – lovely Ms. Tina, who threw this extravaganza without her parents around.” She rubbed her stomach. “She’s been long digested by now along with the pizza, the delivery guy, and Leo.”

            “But the witnesses?” he asked, glancing to see what Lexi was doing.

            “What about them? You think anyone is going to fess up about going to an illegal party…especially when alcohol was involved?” she asked.

            “What alcohol?”

 

Kelsey knew what Tommy was trying to do. She knew that the soda was right below him and that he was waiting for Lexi to come back. She was too, so that she could finally be rid of her ex. But first, she needed to stall him…

            “I brought some and I’ll leave it around, get some of their fingerprints on it too. The ones who might be suspicious. At school, it’ll be like this party never happened.”

            On the other side of the kitchen, Lexi scratched her head. “I guess some room-temperature ginger ale for my belly will just have to do,” she said, putting a hand on her abdomen as it made another gurgle. She started back this way.

            “I know she rejected you back in eighth grade, Tommy. And I can see why you liked her. She’s smoking hot, but way out of your league. At least now, you’ll still get to get inside her. Just like Aaron with Caterina.”

            “Aren’t you just the little matchmaker tonight, huh?” he said.

            “Yup,” she replied, getting ready to shove him over the edge.

            “Before you kill me,” he said, still stalling. “Don’t you want to know why I really broke up with you?”

            There it was. The rage in her eyes. The fire in her belly. It was the distraction he needed to grab her and pull her close. “You’re a real bitch,” he said and threw them both out into space.

            They fell together until Tommy pushed off and spread out his arms and legs to increase air resistance while Kelsey splashed into the ginger ale. He landed on his legs and bent his knees, but the impact still jolted him and knocked his breath out.

            As he struggled to his feet he heard Kelsey struggling around in the liquid, scrambling unsuccessfully to escape. Alexis was approaching, so he hid behind the cup with enough space so that the giantess wouldn’t accidentally grab him.

 

Treading in the ginger ale, Kelsey had a grand view of the giantess, but rather than terror she felt pure anger. She would have thought she would be trembling with fear, but was angry at Tommy for outsmarting her. She had it all planned out and it was he who had ruined it all.

            “Fuck you, Tommy!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, unsure of whether or not he could hear her.

            She wanted to strangle him. She wanted to eat him, to bite of his head and chew him into bloody flesh and bones that she would swallow in a big gulp and let digest in her stomach. She wanted him to burn, to suffer death a thousand times over, but her thoughts were interrupted as Lexi’s hand grabbed the cup and sent a tremor throughout it.

            In that instant, cold terror shot through her spine. Lexi’s massive body blocked out the light from above and covered her in a dark shadow as the giantess licked her lips and started to bring the cup up to her mouth.

            “No!” Kelsey screamed. “No! Lexi stop!” I’m going to be eaten, she thought. She’s going to swallow me and I’ll be digested. And she’ll never know what she did… “Lexi, please. You can’t do this to me! I don’t want to be eaten!” She was crying now, tears streaming down her face.

            Thoughts of acid melting through her flesh and of a churning, dark stomach that awaited her flashed through her head. She was shivering, quivering, splashing, but Lexi didn’t notice.

            The cup finally arrived at face level. “I sure hope this helps my tummyache,” Lexi said, looking down at her stuffed gut. “Well,” she continued, closing her eyes and tilting her head back, “only one way to find out.”

            Kelsey shrieked as the cup was tilted forward to reveal an open, awaiting maw stretched before her. She could see all the way to the back of the throat and the dark drop to the girl’s bowels. She let out a long, terrified scream as she slid past the lips, over the teeth, along the tongue, and finally plunged, slipped, and slid down into a seemingly never ending darkness until she finally plopped into the stomach like just another morsel of swallowed food, followed by a downpour of liquid.

 

An extremely loud burp escaped from Lexi’s mouth as she finished off the last of the ginger ale. Tommy shivered in fear, having listened to the sound of the fluid entering the teenager’s stomach. He knew right then that Kelsey had finally gotten what she deserved. However, it was still so eerie that someone had been ingested right before his eyes. Alexis’s tummy let out another loud gurgle and she put a hand on it.

            Tommy was so small that he could clearly see the blond hairs on her bulging stomach and on her arms, but he was still too shaken from the night’s events to admire her beauty as she stood there only in the miniskirt and a bra. Normally, he might have even found her food baby attractive, but his mind was on other things right now.

            “I guess I feel a little better,” she remarked and walked away, her belly letting out another glorp noise as digestion resumed.

            It was over. He couldn’t believe it. After all that he had been through, he was just amazed that he had made it, that he hadn’t been eaten. OB came up behind him.

            “What the fuck just happened?” he asked.

            “Kelsey joined the party in Alexis’s tummy,” he said. “Once Francine wakes up, we can get the hell out of here.”

            “Poor Bobby,” he said. “Shame he couldn’t make it too.”

            “He’s not the only one who died tonight,” Tommy pointed out.

            “I’m interested in knowing where that shrink ray came from,” said OB.

            “Yeah,” said Tommy as they started to walk away. “Me too.”

 

Twenty minutes later, they were both back to normal size, were standing away from everyone else in another room, and Francine was rubbing the bruise on her forehead. “So that bitch is dead, right?” she asked.

            “Yeah,” Tommy said. “Lexi ate her.”

            “Good,” she replied. “I hope she has a slow digestion.”

            “What is this thing?” said OB, turning the shrink ray over in his hands.

            “I have no clue,” Tommy said. “Kelsey wouldn’t tell me.”

            “Then we have a serious problem on our hands,” OB said. “This stuff’s more advanced than anything I’ve ever seen before.”

            “Any ideas of what to do with it?” asked Francine.

            “I know a professor a local university, good family friend of mine,” said OB. “He might be able to analyze it, but that’s just the beginning. We need to get to the root of this so that something like tonight never happens again.”

            “Well, there’s a long school year ahead of us,” Tommy pointed out. “So a lot more can happen. We should get together a team, monitor local activity for disappearances without a trace.”

            “And anything like that in the past,” said Francine, “in order to pinpoint an origin for this thing, or at least get a pattern.”

            “Then we’ve got a lot of work to do,” said Tommy. “What’s our next step, OB?”

            “Don’t call me that anymore,” he said. “It’s just Bobby, and I think the first thing we’ve gotta do is get the fuck away from this party.”

            “Agreed,” Francine said.

            They walked back towards the living room and Tommy saw Alexis leaning back into a chair next to Emma, a hand on her big tummy as she slept off her food coma. As he walked out of sight, she let out a burp in her sleep.

            And with that, they reached the front door, opened it, and stepped out into the night.

THE END

Chapter End Notes:

Well, there it is! I've been working on a new story that is set after this one and before Not-So-Happy-Meals, and then after that story is done I will write stories that are set after NSHM, as some of you have requested that.

But this new story will be out sometime next week and it is going to be a murder mystery story, so I hope you'll enjoy. Thanks for reading The Party and I'd be more than happy to hear what you thought about the ending!