- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is story is a prequel to my first story, Not-So-Happy Meals, and they are both part of my Voreverse series. Any reviews are greatly appreciated, and please check out the first story too! Also, I just recently released a sequel to this one called Snacks, so if you get through this, you can find out how it all ties into my first story.

1. Getting This Party Started

Emma’s belly grumbled as she walked towards the front door of the house, the sun already dipping into the horizon. She hadn’t eaten anything all afternoon in anticipation of this party, where the thought of so much food almost made her salivate.

            She rang the doorbell and Tina opened it up. “Hey!” she said. “My parents are out for the weekend, so come on in!”

            Emma handed Tina her present. “Here you go!”

            Tina took it and led Emma around to the back of the house, depositing the gift bag with at least 20 others on a kitchen counter. Everyone was already out back. Emma saw many familiar faces: Alexis, Caterina, Becky, Rachel, Sarah, Kelsey and the guys, too: Aaron, Zack, Chris, Leo, Greg, Danny, Tommy, and Mike.

            There were other people too, but Emma quickly went over to the snack bar. Potato chips, donuts, crackers, cheese, breadsticks, gummy bears, and even sugary Pixie Stixs were laid out before her. Her tummy rumbled again, so hungry she could’ve eaten a horse. Emma smiled and licked her lips…

 

Aaron was chilling with his friends Danny, Jacob, Leo, and Mike. He walked by Caterina, the blond rich girl. “Hey, Cat,” he said. “Did anyone ever tell you that you’re so hot that if I touched you, I’d burn up?

            Cat blushed. “That’s a new one. But if I were truly that hot, those Greenpeace Club geeks at school would make me illegal for causing global warming.” She walked on, Aaron staring at her ass as she went.

            “Yowza!” he exclaimed, his usual catchphrase. “I’m gonna get inside that girl before this party’s over, that’s for sure…”

            Danny crossed his arms, looking on with him. “That is one fine ass…”

 

Kelsey walked up to Emma, who was devouring the snacks. “Leave some for me…,” the gorgeous brunette said. Her blond friend swallowed and then turned to her.

            “Hey, Kelsey!” She burped. “Oh, excuse me.”

            “You must be hungry,” Kelsey observed.

            Emma blushed. “Wait till you see me later… I’m going to be stuffed…” She rubbed her belly and stared off into the distance, thinking about all of the food she was going to ingest.

            “Save room in there for the eating contest, though…”

            “Eating contest?” she asked with a quizzical look on her face.

            “Yeah,” Kelsey said, “Tina’s going to order a whole bunch of pizza for three people to eat in, like, twenty minutes or something.”

            “In that case, I’d better digest what I’ve eaten already,” said Emma, patting her tummy.

            “Well, see you!” said Kelsey, taking a Pixie Stick and sucked on the sugar. She looked around.

            The backyard was not too large, with an area sheltered by a part of the roof that extended out like a makeshift awning. There was a swimming pool, a hammock at the back, a coy pond beyond that, and then a green area that ran across the back.

       Then Kelsey saw some other people. There was Tom, Bobby, other Bobby and his hot girlfriend Francine, and a few others.

       She was wearing short shorts and a shirt that exposed her belly button, and intended to hook up with someone before the night was over. Most people were, with the exception of a few. But Kelsey wanted more than just that. She had a plan to test out some new equipment she had brought with her, just in case her initial plan didn’t work.

       “Hey, Tommy,” she said from a few feet away, leaning against the wall in way that exposed more of her midriff.

        She saw his eyes flicker down then up as he walked over. Hook, line, and sinker…

        “Hey, Kelsey,” he said. “Nice night, huh. Look, I just wanted to say—”

        “I’m over it. I think being just friends is better, too. Now if you’ll excuse me…,” she said, walking off towards Aaron’s gang. She didn’t even need to look behind her to know that Tom was staring at her ass as she walked away. Good, she thought. She wanted him to suffer.

        She sat straight down in Aaron’s lap, poking him on the nose. “Isn’t it so cold out here…?” she said.

        “It’s, like, 85 degrees,” said Aaron. “You know me, I like it hot.”

        “You read my mind,” she said and leaned in closer.

        “Look doll, you’re hot. You’re a solid 9, I’ll give you that. But I only like girls who are 10s. See that girl over there?” He gestured to Caterina, who was talking with her clique. “That’s my kind of girl. No offense, but you just don’t compare.”

        Danny and the others laughed. Kelsey did her best to swallow her rage.

        “Now why don’t you run along and force yourself onto some other poor, hapless soul. How about Tommy, he’s a loser. Oh, wait… He already dumped your ass!” Aaron’s friends laughed again.

        Tommy turned away, not wanting any part in this. What he had originally thought to be Kelsey’s revenge attempt had backfired horribly. And he knew how she could go off.

        “Now scram,” said Aaron. Kelsey got up and walked away.

        “Ouch,” she heard Caterina mutter and her friends giggled.

        As headed back inside to use the bathroom, she was suddenly looking forward to her Plan B.

 

Tommy walked over to his friends, the two Bobby’s, the Other Bobby’s girlfriend Francine, Zack, Chris, and Greg. The first Bobby wore preppy attire, the Other Bobby (OB) wore a slick leather jacket and jeans, Francine wore a short skirt and a loose blue shirt, Zack was a football jock with a military crew cut, Greg was overweight and wore glasses, and Chris was… Well, it was hard to describe Chris, Tommy realized.

            “Look who arrived,” said Chris, faking a British accent and taking a sip from his plastic cup full of soda. Greg grabbed his arm and jerked it upwards, spilling grape Fanta all over his face. He froze for a moment, then his head snapped towards Greg who was already taking off. “You little shit!” He cried out after them and took off in pursuit.

            Francine brought a hand to her mouth. “Oh my gosh, why would he do that?”

            Zack shrugged. “They do that all the time, particularly at our lunch table.”

            “That’s why I sit as far away from them as possible,” said Bobby.

            “That’s why I don’t sit at your table,” said Other Bobby.

            “How’s it going, Tommy?” Zack said.

            “Alright.”

            “I heard about you and Kelsey,” he continued. “She seems pretty pissed.”

            “I guess,” Tom said, getting irritated.

            “Well, I think Alexis still likes you.”

            “Alexis has never liked me. She rejected me back in 8th grade.”

            “There’s the “R” word,” he said. “I’m going to go get some punch.” He walked off.

            “Charming group of friends you guys have,” Francine noted.

            “This whole party is full of charming people,” Other Bobby said.

 

On her way to the bathroom, Kelsey wondered if Tina’s parents suspected that their daughter was throwing a party. She entered the bathroom and closed the door. Once the night was less young, the party would get a little more PG13, perhaps even R rated. The best thing Tina had been able to think up was a pizza eating contest, which fit into Kelsey’s plans, but wasn’t what a classic high school party should be like. Oh well, she thought. If I can’t hook up, I might as well make my own fun and games. So saying, she took out a small weapon no longer than a handgun. It looked like a futuristic pistol, with a neon green streak running along both sides. The ammo was very hard to come by, but Kelsey had her ways.

            And soon, she would have her revenge. Because in her hands, she held one of the world’s very first shrink rays.

 

“PARTY!” Tina cried, running outside.

            “We’re already at a party,” said Alexis, one of the prettiest blond girls at the school. “Like, duh.”

            “Yeah, but my parents are away all weekend. So we can do whatever we want!”

            There was a collective cheer from the crowd.

            “Alright, I’ve ordered a ton of pizzas and I need three volunteers to have a huge eating contest!”

            “Count me in!” said Emma, stepping up.

            “Two more,” Tina said.

            Alexis’s stomach rumbled. “I’m starving. I’ll do it.”

            “One more.”

            “I’ll show all of you how it’s done,” said Caterina, rubbing her belly. “I could eat the both of you for breakfast.”

            “Alright, the pizza will be here in about twenty to thirty minutes. Amuse yourselves until that time,” Tina finished, then walked away.

            Over by the pool, Chris finally caught up to Adam. “I’ve got you now, you little shit!”

            He wrapped his fingers around his throat, and as everyone watched, Greg pushed him off and into the pool. Chris came up floundering. “You little shit! You little shit! I’ll kill you, you little fucking shit!”

            Caterina and her friends giggled. Aaron and his pals just laughed. And Tom and the others didn’t know what to do.

 

Kelsey watched through the blinds, planning her next move. She was only in a bra and her short shorts, having put her shirt in her purse. Her stomach grumbled as she realized she hadn’t eaten dinner. She looked down at the shrink ray in her hand, knowing that soon, she would get her fill. She needed to get certain people alone, but how…?

            “Hey.”  She looked up, it was Tina. “Why aren’t you wearing clothes?”

            “I am,” she said. “I’m just having some fun.”

            “With who? Everybody was laughing at you.”

            “When’s the pizza getting here, I’m starving,” said Kelsey.

            “Soon. Hey, is that a gun?” Tina asked, catching a glimpse of the shrink ray.

            “It’s a…water pistol.”

            “Doesn’t look like one. Seriously, what is that?” Tina asked, growing increasingly worried.

            Kelsey chuckled. “You’re right, this isn’t a water pistol. It’s a shrink ray.”

            “What? What are you talking about?”

            “Oh Tina, I didn’t want to have to do this, but…” She raised the shrink ray and aimed it at her. “I’m taking over your party.” She fired.

            Tina felt a tingling sensation as her body was shrunk down to only half-an-inch tall. She felt dizzy, and felt the ground shaking. Then she realized that wasn’t her imagination. Kelsey, now a giantess, towered over her like some beautiful Godzilla-like creature.

            Her massive hand came down to pick her up. Tina turned and ran, but it was no use. Kelsey gently grabbed her between her thumb and her index finger. She watched as the ground fell away beneath her. She rose up above Kelsey’s hungry belly, which made a grumble that sounded like a monstrous roar. Finally, she arrived at face-level.

            “The pizza’s not here yet, so you’ll have to do,” Kelsey said, and opened her mouth wide. Staring past the cavernous maw and down her gullet, Tina screamed at the top of her tiny little lungs.

 

Alexis saw Kelsey exit the house in only her underwear and short shorts. “Hey Kelsey,” she said. “Where’s Tina?”

            “She’s just in the bathroom and left me in charge,” Kelsey replied.

            “When’s the pizza getting here?” Lexi asked.

            “Soon,” Kelsey said. Just then, her stomach let out a loud gurgle.

            “You okay?” Lexi asked.

            “Yeah,” she said, patting her tummy. “Must’ve been something I ate…”

 

About five minutes later, Kelsey went to the patio door and said: “Listen up! Tina wants a few of you inside for a special surprise. Come when your name is called.” She took out her phone and started reading off names, even though the screen was blank. “Aaron, Danny, Leo, Mike, Jacob –”

            “Sorry, I gotta leave,” said Jacob. “Parents want me home. Chill with you guys later, okay?” he said to Aaron and the gang.

            “Yowza,” said Aaron.

            Jacob walked past Kelsey, patting her ass on the way out. She really wished she could make him stay, but hoped he would get something similar to what she planned in the future…

            “Okay,” she continued. “Tommy, Chris, Greg, and Bobby, not Other Bobby, are to come this way.”

            “Catch you guys later,” Other Bobby said with his arm around Francine.

            Everybody followed her inside and she shut the door, locking it behind them.

 

“Hey Kelsey, is it too cold in here?” Aaron said. “If it’s okay, I’m fine with hooking up with you now, just a little warm up for Caterina later tonight.” His pals laughed.

            “That’s okay,” said Kelsey. “I’ve got something better in mind.”

            She pulled out the shrink ray and shot him. Tommy watched in shock and horror as the beam miniaturized him in a second. Now he was just a little speck on the floor. Everyone was so stunned that barely had time to react as she turned the device on each of them, shrinking them all down. Tommy and Bobby made a run for it, but where hit with the same blast and shrunken down.

            Kelsey gathered them up easily and then lay down on the living room couch, depositing them on top of her bare stomach.

            “What’s going on?” Aaron demanded. “Where’s Tina?”

            “You’re standing on top of her,” she said casually.

            Everyone looked down. “You, you, you...,” Leo began, struggling to find the words.

            “I ate her, yes,” said Kelsey, sounding pleased with herself. A gurgle resounded from beneath them and a tremor shook the belly they stood on.

            “Are you going to do the same with us?” asked Mike.

            “Some of you, maybe,” she said. “But unlike you, I’m fair. Here’s the game we’re all going to play. I will put you down at the end of the backyard and your objective –”

            “Ooh, just like Call of Duty!” Aaron exclaimed.

            “Your objective,” Kelsey continued, clearly irritated, “is to get across the entire backyard, into the house, and back here before the party’s over.”

            “Sounds easy,” said Aaron. “I can do that in my sleep.”

            “Here’s the catch,” she said. “You have to get past a bunch of hungry teenage girls. And if I catch you, I might just eat you myself. If not, I’ll find a way of working you into some snacks for my guests. After all, it is my party now.”

            Everybody looked shaken. “You have no right to do this, bitch!” Leo screamed. “Don’t you know who I am?!”

            “A snack,” she said. Everyone jumped out of the way as she picked him up and dangled him over her mouth. Leo screamed, but to no avail as Kelsey dropped him in and swallowed.

            They all looked on in fear as the lump moved down her throat. They stood there for nearly a minute until they heard a gurgle from her stomach, right beneath them…and a voice crying faintly for help.

            “What the fuck…,” Danny muttered. “Get him out of there!”

            “I can’t,” said Kelsey. “He’s going to be slowly digested, just like any of you if you try and do anything else stupid.” They all nodded. “Good,” she said. “Now climb in my pocket, or you can join Leo and Tina.”

            Everybody clambered into the dark, confined space of the right pocket on her short shorts.

            “Damnit,” said Aaron. “She could’ve at least let us use one of the ones on her ass…”

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on The Party: Who will live, and who will get eaten? Find out in Chapter 2 when the pizza eating contest begins, now available!