- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the second last chapter. Hope you enjoy and I would really, really appreciate any reviews or thoughts you have!!!

3. Just Desserts

Zack wondered where everybody else had gone, but was too busy staring at Caterina and Lexi to care. The two hottest girls at school, he thought, are binging on pizza. This has to be the weirdest party I’ve ever been to.

            But Zack didn’t want to complain. He found something attractive about the way their stomachs were starting bulge out, and decided that he didn’t really care where the others were. He had the best view of the party right here…

 

The four remaining shrunken boys watched the eating contest from a distance.

            “Are they dead?” Aaron asked.

            “I think so,” said Tommy. “I saw Kelsey put someone in Emma’s box, and then Lexi was the only other one she went to, so I guess the other two went to her.”

            “So Emma and Lexi ate them?” Danny asked. “And they didn’t even know?”

            “They were probably too busy trying to eat more than each other to notice,” said Bobby.

            “Just fucking great,” said Aaron. “Alright guys, this is what we’re going to do. We’re going to evade that bitch Kelsey, get back there, re-size ourselves, and I will personally feed her to Caterina myself.”

            “How will we re-size ourselves?” asked Bobby. “Do you honestly think she’ll just let us have the shrink ray and go on with our merry lives knowing that she cannibalized our friends and fed the others to some party guests?”

            “Nobody would believe us,” Danny pointed out.

            “Still, I think Kelsey just plans to eat anyone who gets to the finish,” Tommy said. “And that’s assuming any of us make it.”

            “Well,” said Aaron, “if we avoid getting stepped on, and Kelsey doesn’t catch us, we can get there.”

            “But she has the shrink ray,” said Bobby. “I don’t think we should go back there at all.”

            “He’s right,” said Tommy. “We need to find a way to re-size ourselves, then we’ll deal with Kelsey.”

            “Nice try smart-ass, but how do you think we’re going to steal a fucking huge weapon from a giantess and then manage to pull the trigger ourselves?” Aaron said.

            “No,” said Tommy. “We find someone we can trust who will help us out.”

            “Who?” asked Danny.

            “Him,” said Bobby, pointing to Other Bobby across the backyard and the pool.

            “Who? OB?” Aaron said. “How the fuck are we going to get all the way over there?”

            “How about Zack?” Bobby asked.

            They looked over and saw him staring intently at Caterina and Lexi as she ate.

            “He’s preoccupied,” said Danny.

            “I’ve got an idea,” said Tommy. “We head inside and sneak past Kelsey by going around everyone’s legs. Then we get inside and –”

            “Time’s up!” Kelsey called. “Who won?”

            Lexi and Cat looked sick, lying back in their chairs with stomachs full and bulging. But Emma had the biggest belly of all as she licked tomato sauce from her lips, an empty third box before her. Her tummy stuck out as if she had eaten a basketball and she groaned.

            Then she gave a massive belch.

            “One of my friends was probably in there,” said Aaron.

            “Let’s not join them,” said Tommy.

            “Alright,” Kelsey said. “Emma’s the winner!” She held up her hand and hauled her to her feet.

            She looked down at her distended stomach and put a hand on it. “I’ve – urp – gotta take a selfie.” She took of her phone and gave the camera a profile shot of her body. “This is so going on Twitter. Let’s see, how about: ‘Three pizzas stuffed inside my poor tummy… #foodbaby’. Something like that.” She kept typing, one hand on her ginormous belly and trying not to think of how much it ached.

            “I was so close,” Lexi said, a hand on her massive tummy. “Just one more pizza, and…”

            Caterina had only gotten one pizza down, but her belly was still full and sticking out. She just groaned.

            “Who wants dessert?” Kelsey asked, gesturing inside where there was a table with all the sweets laid out.

            “I can’t eat another bite,” Emma said, looked pleased at how much she ate and rubbing her bulging gut.

            “I’m game,” said Rachel. Everybody followed her inside.

            Kelsey walked past her and started searching around the grass area by the pool.

            “Shit,” said Aaron. “Stay quiet or I’ll fucking kill you myself.”

 

The eating contest had gone better than Kelsey had thought. It just amused her so much that Emma and Lexi had eaten fellow human beings and didn’t even know about it. She knew she had to find the other boys before the desserts were all gone. If she could dispatch them all right now, then –

             – There! She saw them trying to sneak across the patio toward the door.

            “Let me give you boys a lift,” she said, and scooped them up.

            “Ah, fuck,” said Aaron.

            “Don’t worry,” she said. “I don’t want you to feel left out. Come inside and enjoy some desserts.”

            She took them in where everybody was gathering around and starting to eat. Lexi and Emma were sitting in a corner digesting the food in their bellies, but Caterina hovered around the table, even as her stuffed stomach gurgled.

            Kelsey tossed Aaron into the brownies, Danny onto the cookies, and Bobby and Tommy into the cupcakes.

 

Rachel’s clothing already exposed nearly all of her midriff, and she had been wary of eating too much because she didn’t want the others to see her having a bloated tummy. But now with Emma, Lexi, and Caterina all walking around in bras and shorts with their full stomachs sticking out, she felt comfortable with stuffing herself at the dessert table.

            She picked up a chocolate-chip cookie. “Mmm,” she said, and brought it up to her mouth.

 

Danny didn’t know what to do as Rachel brought the cookie up to her jaws, other than to run like hell for edge. He tripped on a chocolate chip and fell flat on his face. He looked up and saw her front teeth coming down towards him.

            “Oh shit,” he said, scrambling backwards. “Oh shit!”

            He almost made it clear. In fact, he made it halfway. There was a loud crunch as Rachel’s teeth bit through the cookie, the chocolate, and Danny’s midriff.

            “These cookies really pack a punch,” she noted after swallowing. Then she ate the rest.

 

Lexi groaned as she stood up, unable to take her mind off of the full stomach that stuck out as if she were three months pregnant. She was only in a white bra and a short, pink skirt but didn’t really care about how much of her was exposed anymore. She just wanted her tummy ache to go away.

            She looked back at Emma, who was trying to go to sleep in the chair next to where she had been sitting. The girl’s belly gave a massive gurgle, trying to ingest the three pizzas that she had eaten. Lexi didn’t know how Emma had done it, as her belly had two whole pizzas in it and she felt as if she would explode. Her tummy had really started to ache with the last mouthful of the first pizza, and Alexis realized that she had really been motivated by beating Emma, remembering that the large mouthful she almost choked on had been swallowed so quickly because her competitor was so far ahead.

            Everyone else was starting to dig into the dessert table, but even watching everyone else eat just made Lexi feel sick. She put a hand on her aching stomach and groaned.

 

Greg's eyes flickered open, but it was so dark he thought he was still unconscious. Rubbing his head, he took in his surroundings. It was smelly in here and there were weird glorp and grumble noises. He was sitting atop something cheesy, but mushy, and it felt as if the whole place was moving.

            Then he remembered: Alexis ate me. I’m inside her belly.

            There was no more pizza coming down from the esophagus, so he guessed that the eating contest was over. The last thing he remembered was sliding down her gullet in a massive bite of pizza and then blacking out.

            But what about Chris? No, he told himself, Chris was dead. Even if he hadn’t been chewed to pieces in Lexi’s mouth, he would have been smothered in all of the pizza that she ate, or digested already. Greg didn’t want to decide what was worse.

            He was near the top of the tummy, situated on a mountain of ingested food.  There was still some space left above him, but most of Lexi’s massive stomach was filled to the brink. He would’ve felt sorry for her if she hadn’t eaten him, but it wasn’t her fault he realized. It was Kelsey who threw him and Chris onto her pizza slices.

            In fact, he remembered that Lexi was actually a cute, sweet girl. She had never given him the time of day, but he recalled how sexy she was towering over them during the eating contest – amidst the terror he felt of course – and realized that now he would never be able to talk to her again. Surely there was no way out of this situation. He was going to be digested and Lexi would never even know that he was inside her stomach, that she ate him alive.

            He realized he should have been less mean to Chris. Splashing the soda in his face, pushing him into the pool, he should have been kinder. Chris had had very few friends, and Greg was the only one who had hung out with him a lot. He hadn’t even been able to save Chris, he realized. He was too busy trying to save his own skin, and look where that got him. Swallowed whole by a cute girl from school.

            We should’ve gone down together, he realized. That way it would have all been over sooner.

            Just then, the glorp and gurgling noises started up again, and a massive tremor shook the stomach. The walls started moving back and forth faster, and the pizza on which he stood broke apart. He didn’t even have time to scream as he plunged into a churning sea of gastric juices and digesting pizza.

 

Alexis’s belly let out a bunch of huge gurgles, trying to manage the food that she ate. Looking down, it almost appeared as if her belly was quivering. The digestion noises were so loud that Rachel turned to look.

            She saw Lexi with both hands on her gurgling tummy and then suddenly let out a massive burp, which she tried to cover by putting her right hand to her mouth. 

            “You okay, Lexi?” Rachel asked.

            “Obviously not,” Lexi snapped. “I ate way too much pizza and I have a terrible stomach ache.”

            “You might want to drink some ginger ale,” Rachel said. “It might help your tummy. Just a suggestion.”

            “The professor at my internship always says that,” said Lexi. “That whole ‘Just a suggestion’ nonsense. He never lets me eat snacks or chew gum, either,” she complained, and burped again.

            “Well, I can’t help you with that,” said Rachel, eying Lexi’s gurgling stomach, “but seriously consider some ginger ale for your belly.” She walked off.

            Lexi glared at her as she walked away. She hated other people talking about “her tummy”. She had never eaten so much before, never had such a massive food baby. But she despised how everyone patronized her about how much she had eaten.

            But ginger ale… If it could make the ache more bearable, it might be a good idea. Her thought was interrupted by yet another burp.

 

Zack was talking to Caterina, who was still eating despite how much she already ingested.

            “How can you still eat so much?” he asked.

            Cat smiled and rubbed her belly. “There’s always room for dessert.” So saying, she grabbed a brownie.

 

Aaron was furious, watching Zack casually chat away with Caterina, his girl. Why, if I wasn’t shrunken, then I would punch that asshole in the face, he thought. He didn’t mind the view of her in a bra and shorts, however, even with her bloated stomach.

            Then Cat rubbed her tummy, made a comment about dessert, a reached for him. He almost forgot he was on the dessert table. Before he knew it, he was being lifted up on a chocolate platform towards Cat’s mouth.

            “Cat, wait!” he screamed. “You can’t eat me! It’s me, Aaron!”

            She wasn’t paying attention. She was listening to Zack telling a joke as she brought the brownie closer and opened her mouth. Aaron turned to try and run, but it was too late. Cat shoved the whole brownie into her cavernous maw.

            She started chewing immediately, and Aaron was thrown around. There was a searing pain in his leg and a loud crunching noise. He howled in agony and realized what happened. His leg had just been crushed by her teeth.

            Tears of pain streamed down his face as her tongue moved him around, mixing him with the chocolate brownie. Finally, Cat gulped.

            The next thing he knew, he was sliding down her esophagus for what felt like an eternity before entering the stomach and landing at top some pizza that she ate. It smelled horribly in here, but all he could think about was his leg, or rather, lack of one. Even in the darkness, he could feel that it had been reduced to a mass of pulpy flesh and splintered bone. He screamed in pain, knowing Cat would never hear him inside of her.

            There was a big gurgle and everything shook. The pizza broke apart beneath him and he tumbled sideways into her digestive juices. He never resurfaced, but as he sank, he realized that despite his pain and all that he had been through tonight, at least he still got to be inside of Caterina.

 

“Ah,” Caterina said, rubbing her gurgling tummy, “that brownie really hit the spot. I wonder where Aaron is. I haven’t seen him around in a while.” She then let out a big burp, and giggled with embarrassment as her cheeks flushed red.

            “I’m sure he’s fine,” said Zack, poking her stomach playfully. She giggled again. “But I know what we should do instead…”

 

Kelsey smiled as Zack took Cat by the hand and lead her back outside, where they would obviously hook up. She knew that Danny and Aaron had both been eaten now, leaving two left. She was started to get hungry again and decided she might just eat them herself.

            But looking around, she realized she couldn’t find them anywhere on the table. Had they already been eaten? No, they had to be around. She looked around the table, and then on the floor. Where had they gone?

 

“So how did she shrink you again?” Francine asked.

            Tommy and Bobby were worried that she was going to accidentally eat them when she came over to the table, but she was a picky eater and always inspected her food. She thought she heard something and saw them jumping up and down.

            They had told her to take them back outside to Other Bobby, where they would explain the whole story to them. They had just explained that they were pretty sure that Caterina ate Aaron, and that Danny was dead too, since he wasn’t in the cookies when they were being carried out.

            “With a shrink ray,” Tommy said. “I’m not sure how.”

            “So you’re sure everyone else is dead?” Other Bobby asked.

            “Yes, Kelsey either ate them herself or put them in the pizza eating contest,” Bobby answered.

            “Well, this tops my list as the strangest party I’ve ever been too,” said Francine.

            “Alright,” said Other Bobby, “we need to get the shrink ray away from Kelsey without being shrunken down ourselves.”

            “But how?” Bobby asked.

            “I’ve got an idea…,” Tommy said.

 

Kelsey finished chewing a cupcake and swallowed, pondering how she was going to find the other boys, if they weren’t already dead. Then she saw Other Bobby heading into the living room, looking suspicious. He’s looking for the others, she realized.

            She put her hand across her mouth as she burped, the cupcake having just landed in her stomach. I think it’s time I sent someone else down there as well…

            Kelsey walked into the room and was suddenly grabbed from behind by Other Bobby!

            “I know about everything,” he said. “Where’s the shrink ray?”

            “Let me go and I’ll tell you,” she said, a plan already forming in her mind.

 

From the corner of OB’s pocket, the saw Kelsey towering over them. They were at waist level and had a view of her bare, massive stomach. Bobby was staring up towards her bra.

            “Cut it out,” said Tommy. “She tried to eat us.”

            “She’s still hot,” he said. “Why’d you break up with her again?”

            “Because she’s crazy, obsessive, and never lets anything go,” he replied. “I knew I had to get away from her, so I moved our relationship to the friend zone.”

            “You didn’t think she would retaliate?” Bobby asked.

            “Not like this,” he said, staring at her gurgling stomach. “I never even had nightmares of anything like this.”

            “Let me go and I’ll tell you,” she said to OB, her voice booming.

            “You think I’m stupid?” he asked. “I’m not joining the others in your stomach, Kelsey.”

            “Fine,” she said, exasperated. “What do you want?”

            “I need to resize my friends,” he said. “Hand it over.”

            “Okay,” said Kelsey.

            She punched him in the face and Other Bobby fell to the ground, causing Tommy and Bobby to tumble out of his pocket as Kelsey pulled out the shrink ray. “Guess you’ll all get to take a trip to my tummy,” said Kelsey, aiming the weapon.

            She fired the shrink ray and OB was miniaturized. He looked over at them. “Welcome to the small club,” said Bobby.

            Kelsey towered over them and licked her lips as her hand scooped them up and brought them to face level.

            “Now, who to eat first?” she said, rubbing her grumbling belly.

TO BE CONCLUDED

Chapter End Notes:

Will the boys end up in Kelsey's tummy? Find out next week on the exciting conclusion to the The Party!