- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

2. The Pizza Guys

Outside, Kelsey walked past everyone and went to the way back, past the hammock between the palm trees and the coy pond. She grabbed everyone in her giant fist and sprinkled them down onto the grass. “You have a ten minute head-start. If I find you after that, you’ll be winding up in the stomach of someone at this party.” She smirked and patted her abdomen. “Maybe even mine.”

            She walked off, shaking the Earth with tremors as she did so.

            “Fucking fuck!” Danny exclaimed. “That bitch ate Tina and Leo!”

            “Nice go, Danny,” said Aaron. “I think the fact that she shrunk us and left us for dead is far fucking worse!”

            “Hey, what happened to Mr. ‘I can do this in my sleep’?” Chris said, blinking more times than normal.

            “Fuck off, you gay faggot!” Aaron shot back.

            “Hey,” said Greg. “Chris might be a jerk, but you have no right to insult him for his sexuality.”

            “As long as he doesn’t assault me, I’m fine,” Aaron said.

            “Everyone wants to assault you, Aaron,” said Tommy.

            “Yeah, well I don’t want him to touch me so that I get AIDS,” Aaron retorted and gave a chuckle. Danny and Mike laughed.

            Tommy had had enough. “Guys, this is pointless. We have eight minutes left until Kelsey comes looking for us. We need to get to the safe zone so that she’ll bring us back to normal.”

            “What makes you think she’ll do that?” Danny snorted. “Especially you. You’re her ex.”

            “Why’d you guys break up?” Aaron asked. “You show her your dick or something?”

            Danny and Mike laughed again.

            “I pulled the plug because, well…she’s just too crazy and obsessive about things,” Tommy said. “Anyway, we need to get moving.”

 

Emma’s stomach rumbled with hunger again as she walked up to Kelsey. “Is the pizza almost here?” she asked. “My belly made quick work of those snacks I ate earlier.”

            “It’ll be here soon,” Kelsey said. “Don’t worry about your tummy, I’ll make sure its full by the end of the night.”

            “Thanks,” Emma said, and walked off.

            Kelsey looked at her watch. It was almost time. Walking back into the house, she heard the doorbell ring. “Finally,” she said.

            Opening up the door, she found the pizza guy with a cart full of boxes. “25 pizzas for a Tina?” he asked.

            “Yes, that’s me,” she lied.

            “Your order will be $205,” he said, staring at her exposed stomach and then briefly at her breasts. She smiled to herself at the thought of the boner he was probably getting. Naughty boy, she thought.

            “You got here in more than half an hour,” she said, suddenly getting hungry. It must have been the smell of the pizzas.

            “That’s not our company policy,” he said. “Please pay up.”

            Kelsey sighed. “Fine.” She took out the shrink ray and shot him. “Keep the change.”

            “Let me go!” he cried.

            “Just a moment,” she said, opening up a pizza box and taking out a slice. “You’re invited to the party…in my tummy.” So saying, she placed him right at the front part of the slice and opened wide.

            The pizza guy screamed, but to no use. Kelsey devoured the whole slice in less than twenty seconds, but made sure not to chew him, pushing him around in her mouth with her tongue as her teeth mashed the crust, cheese, and pepperoni around him. Then, she gulped.

            The final, big lump of pizza carried the delivery guy down her esophagus and she smiled and she felt it plop into her hungry belly. She rubbed her stomach.

            “Now this party can really get started…”

            She let out a loud burp.

 

The shrunken group had just made their way past the hammock and was edging themselves along the side of the patio when Kelsey came back outside and yelled: “Pizza!”

            There was a collective yell from the girls, but Other Bobby (who was the only guy left other than Zack), was too busy sitting off in a corner and talking with Francine to notice. Rachel, a very pretty blond girl, Emma, and Alexis all helped Kelsey bring the pizzas outside.

            “Oh, shit,” Tommy said. “Kelsey’s going to come looking for us. We need to go deeper into the grass if we want to avoid getting captured and made part of the eating contest.”

            “No way, Jose,” said Aaron. “I’m not getting lost in there just because you’re too chicken-shit to walk by a bunch of giant, hot teenage girls. We continue this way.”

            Everyone else followed Aaron except for Tommy and Bobby. “I guess he’s the leader now,” Bobby said.

            “I guess,” said Tommy, and they continued after him.

 

Kelsey made sure that everyone except for Emma, Lexi, and Caterina got a slice, and set up three pizza boxes for each of them around one of the tables outside. They all sat around, listening to their grumbling bellies and salivating over the feast before them.

            “Alright girls, listen up!” Kelsey announced. “You will have thirty minutes to eat three pizzas. Whoever eats all three first, or who eats the most in that time period, is the winner. Oh, and one more thing: Take off your shirts. We want to see those food babies,” she added, patting her stomach. A few people giggled and took out their phones, waiting to post some photos on Instagram or Twitter.

            “Not going to be a problem for me,” Emma joked, listening to her tummy roar with hunger as she pulled off her shirt. She wondered if she could eat the box, too…

            Alexis and Caterina reluctantly pulled off their shirts as well. Lexi was now only in her pink short skirt and her white bra, and Cat was just in short shorts and bra like Lexi. Both of them look uncomfortable being so naked in front of everyone else.

            “Somebody got a timer?” Kelsey asked, looking around.

            “I do, on my phone,” said Rachel.

            “Alright, 30 minutes and counting…go!” She motioned to Rachel, who began the countdown.

            The race was on.

 

The group watched from a distance as the three giantesses dove into their food, hungry chewing and swallowing and repeating the process, not caring about the tomato sauce that was painted around their lips. Kelsey turned and walked their way.

            “Shit guys!” said Danny, turning to run.

            “Wait,” said Tommy. “She’s going back to where we were to try and trace us. Just stay low, get in the grass.”

            “Fuck it, guys,” said Mike. “Let’s run.”

            He sprinted away, followed by Greg and Chris. Danny tried to follow them, but Aaron held him back. “Wait, that douchebag might be right about this for once…” Danny nodded.

            The four of them crouched low in the grass.

 

Kelsey knew it would be heard to find them in the dark, but with everybody’s attention on the eating contest, she could crouch lower and scour the grass without suspicion. Walking past the hammock, she saw them.

            There were three making a sprint for it at the edge of the patio. They probably thought it was easier than running on soil.

            Kelsey put a hand on her stomach. Aside from the three people she had ingested, she also had eaten three slices by now, and was satiated for the moment. She felt that it was time to feed her guests…

 

Mike, Chris, and Greg were on the run, sprinting as fast as their legs could carry them. Kelsey seemed to close in on them like a homing beacon, the Earth trembling with each one of her titanic strides. She scooped them all up in one hand. “Don’t worry,” she said. “I know exactly what to do with you.”

            She closed over her fist and the three of them became enclosed in a dark space. “What’s she going to do with us?” Chris asked.

            “Shut up!” Mike snapped. He peered through a narrow gap between Kelsey’s fingers and saw that they were approaching the eating contest table. “Oh shit…”

            Kelsey went around behind Emma, who was in the lead and nearly finishing her first pizza. Kelsey grabbed a second box and slid Mike inside before handing it to her.

            “Thanks,” Emma said as she swallowed her last bite of the first pizza.

            Kelsey picked up the empty box and dumped Chris and Greg inside. As she walked by Lexi’s pizza, she tipped it and saw the two little specks tumble down into the three remaining slices in the box.

            Caterina was farthest behind, having only eaten half a pizza, so Kelsey was glad she had given the extra calories to the other girls.

 

Mike watched as the massive lid was pulled open, revealing a giantess Emma before him. “Hey, down here!” he cried, but to no avail. Her massive hand reached down for the slice that he was on. Turning and running through the warm cheese, he dove onto the next slice just in the nick of time as she grabbed the first and shoved it into her mouth, chewing and swallowing in massive gulps.

            “Help!” he yelled, but Emma couldn’t hear him over everybody cheering and the sound of her chewing the pizza. I’ve got to get out of here, he realized and looked around. If he could just get off the pizza, then maybe he could make it to the edge of the box and climb out.

            He ran for it, but air pocket in the cheese suddenly popped beneath him and his leg fell in. “Gross,” he said, trying to wipe the sauce from his pants.

            Emma swallowed and reached for the next slice. The one that he was on. “No!” was all he managed before she picked him up. He was lifted up out of the box and turned towards her massive face.

            She didn’t see him however, because she didn’t have time to look at her food during the race. She took a big bite, nearly up to where Mike was. He could hear her chewing, and before she swallowed, she took the next bite, cramming the pizza into her mouth.

            He didn’t have time to scream before the jaws closed over him and starting mashing the pizza all around. He jumped away from her chomping molars, but the situation was not in his control. He was thrown left and right, back and forth, and pushed all around her mouth until the giantess finally stopped chewing.

            Mike thought it had been a subconscious act of mercy. Then he realized it wasn’t. She was going to swallow him alive.

            He screamed to no avail as Emma sent the mouthful of food to her bowels in a single, massive gulp. He yelled all the way down her esophagus until he splashed until a mushy substance.

            It was dark in here and smelled of pizza and something else that stung his nose. With horror, he realized he was in Emma’s stomach, and he was standing in a bunch of digesting pizza.

            She ate me.

            He screamed, calling out her name, hoping Emma would somehow realize what she had done. Suddenly, her tummy gurgled and the stomach walls moved.

            He fell over, into the mush and into a stinging liquid that he realized was gastric acid. He screamed as he sank in and was covered by more chewed pizza as it fell into her stomach.

 

Emma’s belly let out a massive gurgle and she burped just as she was about to take another bite of pizza. She looked down and realized it was bulging out into her lap already. She felt weird having everyone around staring at her and her exposed, full stomach, but she wouldn’t let that stop her from winning. She forced herself to take another bite.

            Kelsey watched her eat. She had been pretty sure that she saw Mike on that last slice she ate, and smirked to herself. She walked over behind Alexis to see what was happening with the others.

 

Greg and Chris were on the last two slices, watching as Lexi noisily chewed with her mouth open as she finished her slice. Chris was still gathering his senses from the fall, and Greg was already standing up, looking as Lexi reached for their slice.

            “Oh shit,” he said. “Chris we gotta go!”

            “What?” he said groggily.

            “Alexis is going to eat us. Let’s go!”

            Chris looked up and screamed as Lexi grabbed the slice, the cheesy platform they stood on suddenly rising up into the air. The front of the slice flopped downwards and Chris tumbled down the slope. Digging his hand into cheese for leverage, Greg caught him with the other hand.

            “Don’t let go!” he cried.

            “That’s the last thing I want to do!” Chris screamed, his attempt at sarcasm drowned out by the fear in his voice.

            Lexi opened her jaws wide. Greg knew that where he and Chris were precariously standing would be within her bite radius. If he could just run now, he would avoid getting eaten. But Chris wouldn’t be able to follow, he’d just tumble down the slope and get a front row seat of her molars.

            Greg did what he had to do.

            “I’m sorry,” he said, and let go. Turning, he climbed up over the pepperoni and ran for his life.

            “You little shit!” Chris screamed as he tumbled down the cheese. He managed to grab some leverage, but it was too late. He turned around just as the slice entered Lexi’s maw.

            Greg was barely an inch away when her incisors came down and cleaved through the pizza. He nearly fell down from the shockwave, and turned to see that where he and Chris had been before was missing. Lexi chewed loudly and then swallowed.

            Chris was gone.

            Greg didn’t have time to regret his decision. Because Lexi came for him again, and he ran as fast as he could. This time however, she didn’t take a bite. Rather, she cupped her hands around the end of the slice and started shoving it into her mouth while she chewed with her mouth open, her teeth like some giant trash compactor.

            There was no escape. He screamed as cheese folded over him as the compacted pizza was shoved into Lexi’s mouth.

            She continued to chew and used her thumb to push the last of the crust in, too. The cheese and pepperoni shielded Greg from her chewing, but he was in a constant state of fear that her teeth would sandwich him and then crush him.

            Instead, seeing how far ahead of her Emma was, Lexi stopped chewing and took a massive gulp. Greg screamed as he began to slide down her throat, covered in pizza sauce and entrapped in a blanket of cheese and breading.

            However, the mouthful was so big that it got caught in Lexi’s throat. She started to cough. Greg knew this was his only chance to get out, but he was still wedged in with the rest of her food. There was nothing he could do as her fist pounded her throat, finally dislodging the pizza.

            And then once again he was falling, sliding, descending down into the dark, odorous depths of Alexis’s stomach.

 

Lexi knew it had been too big of a bite, and it almost hurt going down her esophagus. She was relieved when she felt the massive lump plop down into her belly, followed by a massive gurgle. Glancing over at Emma, she released that she was nearly half a pizza behind her competition. Picking up the last slice of her first pizza, she took a massive bite.

 

Three down, four to go, Kelsey thought as she watched Alexis rub her tummy after finishing another slice. These three would have their bellies full for the rest of the night, so Kelsey looked around at the crowd for who she should feed the others too.

            Right now, everyone was just finishing up some of their own pizza slices, intently watching the competition. She went inside and over to the kitchen. There were a number of desserts just waiting to be eaten: brownies, cookies, cupcakes, ice cream cups, etc.

            Kelsey smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter End Notes:

Two chapters down, two more to go! Will Kelsey get her sweet revenge at the dessert table, or will some be able to slip away from her grasp once again? Find out next week in Chapter 3!