- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter contains colitis. If that's not your bag, then it's probably best you don't read it.
Chapter 9
Scott lay back, leaning against Mary's left breast, taking in the view. He imagined being smaller, Mary's body taking on landscape proportions. That would really be something, but he was stuck at this size for a few more hours, and he wasn't sure how anyone would react to him wanting to be smaller.

Mary watched Scott, felt him resting against her breast. He shifted and stood, turning to look at her. She found it hard to believe that he weighed so little.
"Would it be OK if I took a walk?" He asked. She was confused. He was less than 10cm tall and naked. Where was he going to go?
"A walk? Where?"
"Your foot."
"OK" Mary laughed.

Scott turned from her face, past her breasts that rose to chest height. It was some six metres or so to her hips, and Scott walked slowly across her taut stomach, feeling he pulse under his feet lessen as he moved away from her heart. He reached her hip and looked down at her lean thigh. At the top it was about 4 metres wide, but it narrowed to half that at her knee. He took a few steps onto the firm muscles and turned towards her head.
"This is amazing and nuts," he said, "I love it." He turned back towards his goal, walking down her thigh and onto her calf. He balanced along her lower leg, reaching her ankle that was about a metre across. Her toes topped a foot that was taller than he was.

Scott turned around, looking back up at Mary's face some 35 metres away. He smiled at her and took off at a run, bouncing over her knee, racing up her thigh, over her stomach and launched himself at her left breast. He landed about two thirds of the way up.
"Hey!" Mary said in surprise, and then laughed at the sight of Scott scrambling up her breast. The sight of the tiny man struggling to climb something she could easily cup in one hand was very funny.

He reached the top of the breast and stood.
"King of the castle." He said, laughing. He sat back down and looked at her nipple. He placed his hands on her areola, rubbing the area slowly. He heard Mary gasped from behind her. Though he was putting a reasonable amount of pressure on from his perspective he knew she'd feel it much less, but it sounded as though he had it about right. Mary groaned a little, and he kept working, and he noticed her nipple, which was as wide as his hand start to rise up. He started moving his hand motions towards it. As it grew to about 20cm high he moved forward onto his knees and elbows, taking some small nibbles around the area, continuing to work with his hands.
"Oh." Gasped Mary "My." He bit a little harder. "God."
He felt her body rise up underneath him, and he tumbled down her breast towards her face. He rolled to a stop and was picked up between thumb and forefinger and placed on the right breast, the nipple erect to over a foot in height. He set to work on this breast as he had on the other, massaging the areola and sucking and biting on the nipple. Again she bucked upwards with a groan, and he held on, only to fall off when she hit the bed again. He rolled onto her stomach.
What the hell, he though, moving the two metres to where her legs met. He was glad she'd recently shaved.
"What are you-" started Mary, but she was cut short by Scott's ministrations to her labia. Instead she spread her legs apart and Scott lay himself down, working both arms between her lips. She was already wet and getting wetter. He continued to work inside, locating her clitoris, rubbing it in circular motions with both hands. Mary bucked again, giving out a loud groan. Scott held on, working the labia and clit in turn. He reached further down to find her opening, but couldn't find it. Keeping one hand on her clit, he shuffled further forwards, reaching once more and failing to find his target. He rubbed harder, another movement sent him tumbling between her legs.

He looked up at her body, the top was three metres up, well out of reach. He look at her in front of him, squared his shoulders and set to work from this side. He worked his arm into her slit, feeling around char fully. He felt her body shake, and found his target. He pushed his whole arm inside. She reacted again, but not as well as when he'd started on her clit. This time he tried both arms, and got the same result.

His whole arms weren't big enough to satisfy her. There was only one thing he had that would have any hope of bringing her to climax. Her hand appeared above and held her lips apart. He rubbed at her for a few seconds more and took a deep breath. He hoped his aim was true.

Grabbing one lip in each hand he pulled himself up, he brought his legs up, pushing his feet against her perineum. Too high, but an easy recovery. He slipped first one foot, and then the other into her vagina. The release of the pressure he had used to hold himself up slid him in up to his chest. He felt her convulse around him, bucking her hips up, forcing him to slide in deeper. His head disappeared inside her for a second, but his arms held to the opening, he pulled himself back out again. He felt the moan all around. He heard her pulse quicken. OK that wasn't so bad. He pushed himself back inside, kicking slightly in the hope he would just have to use his arms. Inside was too slippery, but it brought a yelp of pleasure. Maybe he could just make short work of this. He pulled himself back out, then pushed straight back in. Her vaginal walls closed in around him as he pushed against them and used his arms to push back out. He pulled out again, pushed in. Out and in. The fourth time he did this he sensed a change, fluid flowed more quickly, the squeezes became longer. His arms were screaming, but he told himself that he just needed three more times.

Out, in, kick. Out, in, kick. It was getting almost to tight to breath in there, but the lubrication kept him moving. He pulled out, pushed in, kicked and lost his purchase. The walls squeezed him tight. She screamed.

Everything relaxed. A wave of fluid and muscle movements pushed him out of her vagina and he landed in a sodden, bruised heap on the bed below her. He felt an enormous sense of self satisfaction. Not many men had made someone twenty times their size cum.

He was gripped from behind by her fingers and thumb, and took a stomach lurching ride over her body to land in her cleavage once again.

Mary looked at his body. He looked like he'd been working hard, and he was slick from head to foot in her juices.
"Oh my god," she said, "that was amazing. I'm not totally sure what you did down there, but... Oh my god."
She was beaming. He grinned.
"Not too many women can say they've had their boyfriends completely inside them."
"All of you?"
"I'm not that big."
"True." She paused. "Are you OK?"
"Just tired. A little sore. Sex will do that."
"Did you finish?"
"No, but let's worry about that later. I need to catch my breath."
"You need to get cleaned up. How about a bath?"