- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As per the previous chapter, the rating of this story has been updated. This chapter contains nudity. If you're not into that, then don't read on.

Chapter 8

"So, my little action figure sized boyfriend, what do I do with you?"

Scott grinned.  There were so many answers to that question, and he wasn't really sure where to start, though given he was sitting in the middle of the palm of his girlfriend's hand, being held over 20 metres in the air (at least from his point of view), he wasn't sure if he was in the best position to be providing answers.  Fortunately Mary had ideas of her own.

 

Mary brought her thumb around and planted it squarely on Scott's chest.  It covered him from the shoulders to his upper abdomen, she put just a little pressure on his body, and could feel his pecs under her thumb.  Slowly moving her thumb down his body she could feel his abs under the lycra.  Scott drew a sharp breath as her thumb moved over his crotch, and she could feel his package underneath.  Scott collapsed onto his back and lay his legs out flat as she continued moving down, feeling both his thighs at once and moving down the front of his calves.

 

Mary drew her own breath.  Normally this man was six inches taller than her, now he was less than six inches tall, and she'd felt his whole body with her thumb.  It was crazy. It was amazing. He was usually so big, and here he was so small.  She brought her hand back down to the benchtop.

"Off you get." she said.  Scott brought himself back from his daze and scooted off her palm.  He stood and turned around, seeing her drop down so her head was level with the counter once more.

"So it certainly feels like you're all there, but I think I'd like to see it properly."

"Because the skinsuit is so modest." said Scott with a smile.

"I'd rather see the flesh." replied Mary, grinning. "Strip." She paused. "Slowly."

 

Scott smiled again at the face that almost twice his height.  He brought his hand up to the zipper at his collar bone and gave it a gentle tug, slowly pulling it down until it reached the bottom.  He pulled the fabric back off his chest and over his shoulders, pulling his arms out of the sleeves.  He left the material drop behind him, and it swung from his waist.  Scott then took his right hand and ran it over his left pectoral diagonally down to his right hip, following his hand with his eyes.  He looked back up to see Mary's giant index finger heading towards him.  He stood still as it gently touched his chest, making small circles around and down over his hard abs.

"It's amazing to see you all there in miniature."  Scott paused before Mary prompted "Keep going."

He smiled.  This was never graceful.  He gripped the material at his hips and pulled it downwards.  He wiggled his hips for Mary's amusement, though it possibly made his job more difficult.  He slid the clinging material off his thighs and over his calves, removing one foot then the other.  Tossing the skinsuit to his left he stood and presented himself to Mary.

 

Mary smiled. It was still amazing.  She could see all the details of Scott's body, just as if he was normal sized.  It was incredible to think this doll sized thing was her boyfriend, but he really was.  His personality and his body were exactly as they had been just physically scaled down by a factor of twenty.  She reached out her hand and grabbed his torso gently between her thumb and her index and middle fingers, lifting him off the bench.  She stood and brought him up to eye level.

"Scott," said gasped, smiling, "this is totally amazing.  It's you. You in every detail, just small."

She turned and headed for her bedroom.  Closing the door behind her she placed him on her bed.

"I just got my strip tease, now it's time for yours."

 

Scott sat on the expanse of the bed, the navy blue duvet cover expanding in all directions.  He looked over to his giantess girlfriend in the distance.  She moved her hand over the buttons at the top of her jeans, flicking them open one by one. She pulled the jeans down over her hips and much like Scott, gave her butt a wiggle.  She casually kicked her shoes off, and pulling the jeans further down gave a second wiggle to have them fall down to her knees.  Extracting first one leg and then the other, she swung her right leg up onto the bed, landing next to Scott.  He looked up along her leg.  Her foot was four and a half meters long, topped by an ankle maybe a metre across.  From there her calf extended along for 10 metres, curving out and in graciously.  Her thigh continued upwards, and Scott was grateful for a partner with 20 metres of leg.

 

She swung the leg back off the bed, while pulling the left side of her shirt up and across with her right hand.  Scott saw her left arm slide smoothly through the shirt, which then went over the head.  She slid the shirt off her arm, and flung it in a corner.  She crawled onto the bed in her panties and bra, making it rock under Scott, who stayed seated.  She stopped with her head directly above him and slowly bent her arms, bringing her head down.  He could feel her warm breath blowing on him once more, and he sat there entranced.  She leaned in further, and pushed him onto his back with her nose, before rising back up, reaching around and removing her bra.

 

She moved forward again, her head and shoulders moving higher up the bed.  Scott wasn't sure what she was doing until her C-cup breasts touch the bed on either side of him.  He lay perfectly still in her cleavage.  He realised that each of those mounds was a small hill to him.  He felt her shift again, though he couldn't tell what she was doing until she rolled onto her side, and then onto her back.  Her side rose up over him, he sat up again and he looked along the length of her body.  Down at her hips her hands were pulling her panties down, over her thighs, calves off her feet.

 

From above she grabbed him again, raising him up into the air.  He looked down over the massive body while he could.  He was then deposited in her cleavage.  He looked up at her grinning face.

"How was that?"

"The-the-the," Scott stammered and then stopped.  He swallowed. "There's so much of you.  Every inch is a dream.  I want to climb all over you, explore every inch."

"Plenty of time, my love. Plenty of time."