- Text Size +
Yes, there was defiantly something about being shrunk that was fun and exciting. Maybe it was just that no one expected him to act normally, so his running from place to place was acceptable.

Scott felt lighter and more agile than he could remember feeling, and the natural freedom of movement from his skinsuit only added to the sensation.

Matt had got Brian to hold his normal sized bike up while he had stood around the wheels, cranks and chain. He'd then been shrunk to quarter size too, and they'd repeated the shots with that different perspective.

After that Matt had Brian shrink the bike, and Scott had done some pretty normal poses against the large background of the path.

Brian spent longer than he had to setting his boson ray to enlarge Matt. Brian thought that Matt was much more tense than Scott was. Knowing that he could keep either of them at this size gave Brian a feeling of power, but he wasn't going to trap anyone.

"Now I'll get Brian to enlarge me and I'll get some photos of you and your bike shrunk" Matt told Scott, "You OK with that?"
"Sure man." Scott grinned. There was something cooler about being the only small person.

They approached the giant-normal-sized Brian, Scott wheeling his bike with them.
"Stand back Scott." Brain instructed, and Scott moved aside.

Brian pressed the go button and Scott watch his friend turn into a giant. He wondered what it would be like to be smaller, assuming Matt still wanted to do that.

They spent another 20 minutes with Matt taking pictures while Scott posed.
"Do you want to do the pics with you smaller?" asked Matt.
"Sure," said Scott, nodding his head. "I'm already this small, what's a little more?"
Brian felt a little thrill. The next step was fifty percent, making Scott 23.75cm tall. The size of a small doll. He could easily pick him up in one hand...

When Scott was ready Brian fired the boson ray, and he watch the already small figure dwindle.

Scott watched the two pairs of legs get both thicker and taller. He once again thought of Mary, and imagined how good her legs would look from this perspective... Then Matt snapped him back to reality.
"You know, I hadn't planned it, but let's get some shot of you with you bike still quarter sized. They could work quite well."
It was back to the shoot.

It was strange to think the huge bike was actually tiny. Then Matt added another change, enlarging the bike to full size and doing some more shots with Scott around the wheel. He then had Brian shrink him quarter sized and repeated the shots.

"Not coming down here?" Scott asked when Matt asked Brian to shrink his bike to one eighth it's current size.
"No way, man" responded Matt, "I don't like being this small, but I'll do it to get the shots. But this is where I'm drawing the line. I don't know how you feel comfortable being that size."
"It's fun." Shrugged Scott.
"You have a strange idea of fun. But then I'm not one for getting a bike over 60km/hr on a wooden track."
"Each to there own, I guess." Scott agreed.

Again Scott did some pretty normal cycling poses. Sitting on the top tube, straddling the bike, etc. Once Matt had taken those shots, he was returned to his normal size again, leaving Scott the only shrunk person once more.
"I think we should get some shots by that flower bed," said Matt, pointing a few hundred meters away.
"OK," said Scott and realizing the trek was probably 2km from his perspective, got on his bike and started to ride.

It wasn't like riding on the road, the ground was covered in thick grass, but it was better than trying to ride his road bike on dirt. Matt walked slowly so he could keep up, while Brian waited with his machine and the rest of Matts gear.

He watched them go, loosing sight of little Scott as they approached the bed. He was glad Scott was enjoying the experience as much as he was. This was about the end of Matts plan, and it was approaching noon, so he'd be growing Scott back to normal soon.

Scott stood under the tall tulips, bike held in front of him. The ride over had been a blast. He was defiantly enjoying this. He didn't want to stay like this forever, but he wondered if he had to grow back right away...

"So that's the end of what I had planned," said Matt, "But I've one more idea we could try if you like."
"Yeah?"
"We could go to the concrete path on the other side of this garden and I could get some action shots of you riding. You're small enough that I think I could get some good motion shots if I lay right on the ground."
"Works for me." Scott replied.

They spent fifteen minutes with Scott riding slowly and sprinting along the path, shots from lots of angles. A couple of times Scott had to dodge pedestrians on the path, who stated down at him in surprise. Everyone knew you could encounter a 20cm tall man, it just didn't normally happen. Once Matt was satisfied they headed back to Brian.

"OK," said Matt, "I just want transfer these to my laptop and take a look." And he sat down with his computer, camera and cable.

Brian looked down at Scott. He really was small, but the little man seemed happy with the situation.
"So you're enjoying yourself?" He asked
Scott nodded. "Yeah, this is cool. Being small is more fun than being big"
"Do you want me to get you back to normal yet?"
"No, let's wait and see if he wants to do anything else. I'm not ready for this to end yet."
Brian grinned. "It doesn't have to. You can stay small as long as you like, I'll make you normal sized when you're ready."
Scott was surprised, he hadn't expected that. How long would he stay shrunk? He'd have to think. Maybe he could see Mary like this...
"Really?" he asked.
"Sure," Brian replied, "it really doesn't bother me to much. And it will give me a chance to recharge the machine, the power is a little low. Matt had a couple more changes than he planned for."
"I'm not stuck..."
"No, there's a few more changes before the battery runs out. Even then you're only stuck while the battery is flat. Charge her up and you're back to normal in no time."
Scott nodded. He thought about Mary, about how he might introduce her to his current size. And an idea hit him.
"Can you grab my phone?"
He'd left his phone with Matts gear before growing at the start of the shoot. The effect of the boson ray on a phone was a bit weird, and could leave it unable to make calls or use WiFi, so it stayed big.

Brian came back with the device which was now half Scott's size. There was no way he could do what he was hoping on his own.
"Wanna take a selfie with me?"
Brian grinned. He liked the idea, Scott showing off his small stature, wearing the lycra. "Sure".

Brian lay himself down on the grass, bringing his chin close to the ground, the phone held in his hand which he extended in front of him.
"Come stand next to my head." he said. Scott stood next to him, noticing that Brian's whole head, from bottom jaw to crown, was about as tall as he was. He turned to see the image on the screen about 5 meters away. He posed appropriately and said "Go".
Brian pressed the shutter button and took the picture.
"Want to try a different shot?" He asked
"What do you have in mind?" Responded Scott
"A photo of me holding you in my hand. Would you be OK if I picked you up?"
Scott paused for a moment and thought about it for a second. What the hell, he thought.
"OK, let's do it." He said.

Brian stood up slowly, holding the phone in one hand. He then bent down on one knee and reached out to Scott.
"Ready?" he asked
"As I'll ever be." replied Scott.
Brian gently slid his fingers behind Scott's back, and wrapped his fingers around his body. He slowly moved his arm upwards, bringing Scott level with his face.
"Feeling alright?"
Scott looked down, seeing a 10 metre drop below him, looked Brian in the face. He grinned.
"That's a drop, I'll be fine if you don't let go."
"I won't." Brian held the phone out, using the rear camera and took a photo.

He could feel the small body in his hand, radiating heat. He could feel the smooth fabric in his palm and the tiny hard muscles underneath. A tiny rhythmic pulse moved under his thumb. While he could go for a girl or a guy, that attraction was usually based on personality, but he had to admit that the small Scott was physically attractive. He gently placed Scott back on the ground before taking a seat himself. He placed the phone in front of Scott, who stared at the photo of himself being held in Brian's hand.
"I do look small from that perspective." he said, grinning. This was fun.

Scott pressed the home button and launched Instagram, and selecting the two photos Brian had taken, he posted them. They fed through to his Twitter and Facebook, and he knew he'd get some interesting reactions. He was hoping for a good one from Mary.

Brian's phone buzzed and he pulled it out of his pocket. He selected the Facebook alert, noticing he was tagged in the two photos he'd just taken, which Scott had captioned:
"A photoshoot with a difference today. Feeling a bit small at the moment."
Brian laughed.

Matt approached them, evidently happy.
"The shots look great. I'll need to pick and choose some to really tidy up, but there's a wide variety to choose from."
"Great," said Scott from near Matt's ankle. "Do you want to do any more?"
"Yes and no." Matt replied, "Yes, I've got a couple more ideas, but I'll understand if you don't want to do it."
"Oh?"
"How do you feel about being even smaller?"