- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two quick chapters to start. Let me know what you think

Scott stood up, and looked down at Matt who at 183cm tall didn't even reach his kneee.  He could see over the tops of all but the tallest trees in the large park.

Scott stood as still as he could and breathed out slowly.
"Ready, Scott?" asked Brain from below, looking even smaller as he crouched over his contraption.

Scott thought that Brain had done a great job with the machine.  It looked like a small cone, mounted on a short tripod, on top of a small box that contained a small screen and a set of buttons on top.  He'd never seen a commercial boson ray before, but he didn't imagine it would look much different.

"Ready." Scott replied, nodding.

He saw Brain's machine light up, and then felt a strange sensation, like pins and needles flowing over his body.  He already noticed the trees starting to get taller.  He continued his slow, steady breathing.  He looked down at Matt, he was already up to mid thigh.

"At least I can stop standing out so much." said Scott, grinning.
Matt laughed, "Yeah, you don't see to many 8 metre tall men dressed in lycra, do you?"
"Not a common sight," agreed Brian, as he approached Matt, looking up at Scott who was nearing being only twice their size.
"Though being a bit less than 50cm tall will probably draw some attention" Scott said.
"Only when people are close" said Brain.
Scott looked down, and watched Matt and Brain's heads reach his stomach.  He was feeling better already. 

Matt was a skinny guy, not quite as tall as Scott normally, his brown hair was fairly long, and almost hung in his eyes.  Dressed in a t-shirt and jeans with black boots he looked like he was getting a bit hot on this already warm day.

Brian was a fairly normal build, but shorter than the pair of them, only around 175cm tall.  He was wearing a short sleave cotton, button up shirt and cargo shorts with a pair of canvas shoes.  His short blond hair was blowing gently in the breeze.

Scott was under eight feet tall now, his friends heads rising to his chest.  He thought once more of Mary, who was the same height as Brian, but more petite, with a healthy C cup boosum, a toned body and long legs.  What would she say when she found out about this and the boson ray?  That woman had put ideas in his head...

He imagined her, standing by Brian, as he approached 2 metres tall.  Would she liked to have seen him big?  Would she like to see him small? Did Brian have to return him to normal at the end of the shoot, or could he have some fun at a different size first?  Thoughts started rushing around his head, but were interrupedt by Matt
"Hold on, he's getting smaller?"
"Yeah, your notes said you wanted him a quarter of his normal size next, so we decided to go all the way at once." replied Brian.

Scott noticed he'd just got shorter than Brain.  He was feeling much better already.
"You're OK with this, Scott?" Matt asked.
"Yeah," he replied, "Figured we can move things along quicker."  Scott looked over to where his giant bike lay on the grass.  "You going to shrink my bike too?"
"Yeah," said Matt, "But Brian, make it regular sized.  I want to try a couple of shots like that first."
Scott was looking streight ahead at his friends chest, and once again wished he'd brought Mary.  That would have been an eyefull, at least for a moment.  Then the moment had passed, and he was looking at their stomaches.

Brian moved back to the machine and tapped a couple of buttons, pointed it at the bike and pressed the last button.  It started to shrink too.  He walked back over as Scott dwindled past his waist.  He looked down and felt a certain sense of power.  Scott was his first human subject.  It had been fun making him big, but making him small was a bit more of a power rush.

Brian relaised that by the time Scott had finished shrinking, he'd be shorter than his knee and weigh just under one and a half kilo.  The man was a pretty big build, but his small muscular form would be covered only by a thin layer of skin tight lycra.  Matt's notes had another shrink after this round of shots, but the whole idea was to play this by ear.

How small would Matt want him to shrink Scott?  How small would Scott let himself get.  Then again, did Scott have a choice...

He looked down again, as Scott's head passed his lower tigh, and approached his knee.  Almost there.

Brian thought further.  Scott had at least indicated that he thought shrinking might be fun.  Maybe Scott wouldn't mind staying small for a little while...

"Looks like you're done, little buddy." said Matt, grinning.

Scott looked up.  This was certainly different.  When he was big he'd felt heavy and slow.  Now he was small he felt light and quick.  This already felt much better.  He looked at Brian's bare calves, and Matt's covered in denim.  He might have been slightly bigger than Brian's.
Man, he thought, I'm comparing myself to other people's legs, not their bodies... I'm small. And maybe I'll be smaller.

He grinned to himself.  This already seemed much more fun than being big.