- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter

READ COUNT 19106

Chapter 16

After their meal, Mary took the plate and cleaned up, letting Scott sit on the benchtop again.  He wondered if he could get used to this, given enough time.  The speed at which his titanic girlfriend moved continued to amaze him, along with the sheer size of the world he was in.  He supposed that given enough time, a person would get used to anything, though he wasn't sure he wanted to loose this sense of wonder.

 

After Mary had done her cleaning, she took him to the lounge to flick on the TV.  She settled Scott into her cleavage, where he felt warm and very safe.  He watched the massive television, Mary had turned on SyFy, they watched Stargate SG-1 and an episode of Doctor Who before she declared that it was time for bed.  Scott, at this point, hadn't been watching the TV for a while.

 

Mary poked the tiny figure in her cleavage again.

"C'mon Scott," she said, "time to go to bed."

He sat up groggily and nodded.

"Sure," he said, "yeah" and attempted to stand up, before he stumbled on the incline of her body and remembered where he was.

 

Mary offered him her hand again, and he half climbed in and simply lay down.

"You're really tired." she observed.

"I've done a lot today. I was up at 5:30 to go the gym."

She looked at the clock, it was 10:30.

"You've done lots of physical activity today, then."

She walked into her bedroom, and looked about for somewhere safe for Scott to sleep.  She put him down on her dressing table and reached for a small jewellery box that had belonged to her Grandmother.  She couldn't help but wonder what she'd think of the use it was about to get.

 

The couple of necklaces and ear rings could stay on the dressing table.  She then went and found two pairs of silk panties, folded one and placed it into the bottom of the box, which she placed back on the dressing table next to Scott.  He was slowly removing his skinsuit, still looking groggy.  The open box was well above his head at around two inches high.

"Ready for bed?" She asked. "I thought you could sleep in this."

"Thanks." Said Scott, nodding.

She offered him her palm, and then lifted him slightly so he could climb into the box. She indicated one on of the box where she'd folded the panties in an attempt to make a pillow.  Scott half fell into a lying position, and put the other pair of panties over the top.

"Comfortable?" She asked.

"Very." He replied. She leant in and planted a soft kiss on his head.

"Good night," she said, "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied and fell asleep.

 

*  *  *  *

 

Scott woke up to the sound of the door bell and hammering on the front door.  He heard Mary's footsteps exit the bedroom and head in that direction.  He wondered what time it was, he stretched and felt quite stiff.  At least this time he remembered he was tiny, and didn't try to do anything too quickly.

"What the..." said Mary from the front door.

"Mary," it was Brian, "we really need to come in."

"But you're..."

"Yes," said Brian, "we know. You need to get Scott.  This is important."

"Wait in the lounge, I'll get him."

A couple of seconds later she reappeared, he sat up.  She held her hand out and he climbed in, she wordlessly put him down next to his skinsuit, which he started to pull on.

"What's going on?" he asked

"I don't know," she replied, "but I think it's not good."

He got his legs into the suit and climbed back into her hand and sat, pulling the upper half on while she walked.

 

She walked quickly into the lounge room, putting him down on the coffee table.  He looked up, towering over him was Mary and Brian.  He looked around, there was the waitress from yesterday and another man he didn't recognise.

"What's going on?" he asked.  He thought there was something odd about the waitress, but he couldn't work out what.

"We have a problem." said Brian, "A big problem."

"Who's this?" he asked, pointing at the other man.

"This is Dave," said Brian, "and you met Adel yesterday."

"Will you just explain what you're doing here at 6:30 in the morning, and why you're all like that." said Mary, impatiently.

"Like what?" asked Scott

"I doubt he can see it from his perspective." said Brian.

"Brian and Dave," said Mary, "they're over 2 metres tall.  And Adel is shorter than my knee.  What's going on?"

Brian let out a massive sigh.

"The machine." he said "It's broken."

Chapter End Notes:

So what happened with Brian? Boson Ray 2: Brian's Night will reveal all.

Part 3 will pick up where we just left off, so you can feel free to skip part 2 if you like.