- Text Size +

READ COUNT 18273

Chapter 15

He lay back against the breast again. He was wet and cold again, not to mention tired and sore.

"You are gorgeous" said Mary. "Not to mention caring and thoughtful."

"To what do I owe these platitudes?" Asked Scott

"You literally just put your entire body into making me cum. I think that deserves recognition."

"Next time you can shrink." He replied.

"I don't know if I could do it." Mary said. "Why you're not scared out of your wits, I don't know."

"I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a bit scary," Scott responded, "but I've only been with people I know and trust.  But it's also exciting."

"Besides," said Mary, "I like being the big one for a change."

"I think we're talking different scales here." Laughed Scott. "I'm 15 centimetres taller than you. You're currently 170 centimetres taller than me."

"171.2" said Mary automatically. "Only a bit over 11 times the difference."

Scott snorted. "Only."

"Seriously," she said, "Thanks for trusting me. It's amazing, not everyone gets to do this, and not every boyfriend would want too."

"You're more than welcome." said Scott, "It's not like the pleasure is one way."

"So how long do I get to keep you like this?"

"You're going to let me grow back?" asked Scott, with a smile.

"I could keep you like this forever, couldn't I?" Mary said.

"Unless you could imagine Brian coming to my rescue." they both laughed.  "Really, though, I'm happy to spend a day or two like this for fun.  I'm also happy to play it by ear on how we're feeling."

"I'm happy to work with that." Mary said. "In the meantime, we should get cleaned up.  I'm getting hungry."

"Me too."

 

Mary offered Scott her hand, which he climbed in.  She got up gently and headed to the bathroom.

"I think you're a little small to appreciate a shower.  Shall I put some water in the sink for you while I shower?" she asked

"I think that's a good idea" said Scott.

Mary turned on the taps in the sink and let the water get warm before putting the plug in.  She let a few inches of water fill the sink before turning off the tap.

"There you go," she said, "you should be able to swim in the middle or rest at the outside."

She lowered her hand into the sink, Scott slid into the warm water, which came up to his chest.

"You OK" asked Mary

"Sure."

She disappeared from view above the sink and Scott heard the shower start.  He lent back into the water and let himself drift for a few minutes.  He dove under the water, working the mess out of his hair, cleaning the drying fluids from his body.  He floated to the surface and lay back relaxing.  After a while he looked up realising he was trapped.

 

The top of the sink was a good 10 metres above him, the walls sloped for some of that distance, but at least the last five were vertical.  If the plug had been on a chain he could have climbed out, but no such luck.  It was another reminder of just how tiny and helpless he was.  He would just have to relax and wait for Mary to finish her shower.

 

He lay back and floated until he heard the shower switch off and the door slide open.  A few seconds later Mary appeared over the sink.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said, "realising I'm trapped in here, but I just have to wait."

"You're done, then."

"Yep."

She reached her hand into the water next to him, the current drawing him into her hand, which she lifted out if the sink. Letting the water drain off, she then placed Scott on the countertop, passing him the hand towel again.

 

He pulled up a corner of the heavy towel, noticing the terry loops were huge. So were the few beads of water that clung to his body. He dried himself, Mary offered her hand again, he climbed in.

 

Heading back into the bedroom Mary put her hand down to her dresser, Scott climbed off. Her finger pointed at his skinsuit.

"I should have got Brian to shrink me some other clothes." He said, picking it up.

"I don't know," said Mary, "I do like you in lycra."

"Even after riding?"

"Sometimes." She grinned. The smell of a sweaty man could be alluring sometime, but not always.

She pulled her clothes back on for the third time that day. She looked over at Scott on her dresser. It was hard to make out the tiny man, but it looked like he had his legs in the skinsuit.

 

Scott had himself half dressed when he stopped to look at the items around him. Bottles of lotion towered over him. He turned around to see Mary towering over him.

"Are you OK, Scott?"

"Huh?" He said "Yeah, I'm OK. I'm wondering if I'd ever get used to being this size."

She crouched down to look him in the eyes.

"You don't have to stay that size." She said

"No, I'm OK," he said, "but this size is more extreme than one twentieth."

"If you're sure." She said, extending her hand. "Let's go get something to eat."

 

They made their way to the kitchen. She left Scott on the bench and leant under the sink for a moment. She emerged with a bottle cap.

"A seat for you, m'lud." She said, bowing.

"Thank you, m'lady." He replied.

 

Scott sat on his little seat, his upper half still uncovered. He wasn't feeling cold, he wasn't wet, and it felt nice to have his body uncovered for a while. He watch Mary bring out a massive cutting board and knife. She chopped vegetables much bigger than he was. Carrot, capsicum, zucchini, broccoli and celery. She sliced some chicken and started frying it in a pan, adding some soy and fish sauces. She added the vegetables and cooked it a little more before turning it out onto a plate. While Mary cooked they talked about her day, her research and gossip from the university.

 

She poured herself a glass of water and took it and the plate to the table. She came back for Scott and a knife and fork.

"I figured you'd only want a little."

"Yeah," agreed Scott. "My stomach is tiny."

Mary cut some pieces of chicken and vegetables for Scott, making them as small as possible. Scott picked up pieces of food the size of his fist and ate.

 

Now they talked about the conversation he had with his coach this morning, about his program leading up to the nationals.

 

Suddenly Scott started laughing.  He laughed hard enough to fall off the bottle cap.

"What's so funny?" Mary asked, her voice betraying some concern that her boyfriend had lost it.

Scott tried to calm himself.  Slowly the laughter subsided.  Through the gasps for air he said

"I'm less than 4 centimetres tall, sitting on a bottle top, eating fist fulls of food, talking like none of that is the case." he said "It just strikes me as insane and funny."

"It can't all be physical admiration and hot sex," said Mary, "some of it has to be normal life."