- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains sex scenes. Consider yourself warned.

A long chapter, too.

She sat there and stared at her boyfriend. He sat in the middle of her palm, legs out in front, arms behind him. His legs were maybe two centimetres long. His thighs, normally huge, were nothing compared to the thickness of her pinky finger. He weighed basically nothing, a weight you'd measure in milligrams rather than kilograms.
"So, super tiny boyfriend," she asked, "what do you want to do now?"
"I have a girlfriend the size of a 15 story building," said Scott, "I'd like to explore."
"Again," said Mary, "less comparison to large structures of concrete, steel and glass would be appreciated."
"Noted," said Scott, "how about 'my girlfriend is fifty times bigger than me, I'd like to explore'?"
"Better," said Mary, "but for that you can strip first."

Scott set to work removing the lycra, which he deposited in the palm next to him.  Mary picked up the tiny garment, which measured a little over 1cm long lengthways.  It sat on the tip of her finger, and the fact that her boyfriend was that small drove her a little more wild.  Last time she let him explore her body he had started by jumping on her breast and ended by inserint his whole body into her.  Now he was two and a half times smaller, what would he do? What could he do?  She guessed they'd work it out.

Mary stared at Scott's body, surprised at how much detail, how much of his definition she could still make out.  Admitdely he had a very low body fat percentage and great definition, but still.  She could clearly make out his biceps and triceps, his pecs and his abs.  And of course the muscles in his legs stood out.
"You are so tiny and well formed." She said to him.
She gently placed her index finger on his chest, feeling his tiny hard body.  Scott fell over.
"Oops," she said, "sorry. I guess the smallest thing to me is huge to you now."
"Yeah," Scott said, "be gentle with me please."
Mary walked into the bedroom.  She put Scott's tiny garment on her dresser and put him on the bed.

Scott looked around the bed again.  It was almost 70 metres accross and a bit short of 100 metres in length.  Mary's massive body moved away from him, standing up to tower over him once more.  He felt the fear and excitment course through him once again.  He was nervous too.  Last time he'd got her off, this time he wasn't sure he could, but he'd give it his best shot.

Scott watched as she removed her clothes once again. She then knelt beside the bed.  A shadow appeared above his head, blocking out the light. He looked up to see her hand descending from above.  Her index finger landed next to him.  It was almost three feet thick, and extended abover his head at least 2.5 metres. 
"My fingers are even huge comared to you." said Mary "You are so small."
"Yep."
"How do I look to you?"
"Amazing," said Scott, "you're so big, I can't help but be totally in awe of you."
She took her hand away again and climed onto the bed.  The vibrations were huge, knocking Scott over and making him bounce around.  Once she was on the bed she brough her hand down next to him.  He marveled once again how big a hand could be.  Her's was slightly thinner than Brian's, smoother, with smaller lines.  He climbed on and sailed up to her chest where he hopped off.  He walked into the cleavage, seeing her massive face in front of him.

He had thought it would be thrilling and exciting to be smaller, to be in this position.  It was, but it was also scarier than he had anticipated.  He could feel the adrenolin running through his body.  He was ready to give this a shot.  He turned around and looked up at the fleshy hills that rose 3 metres into the air.  Suddenly a massive gust of wind knocked him over.
"Hey!" he said
"Sorry," she said, "I couldn't resist.  I can blow my big boyfriend over with a breath.  It's fantasitic."
"You're just so big to me.  Your breasts are little hills." he walked down her body, out of her cleavage.  Her chest was some 20 metres acorss, and it was at least that far to her pelvis. "I could run around on your chest and stomach."
He turned back and looked at her right breast once more.  Last time he'd been talled than the brest and had to climb.  Now it was half as tall as him again.  He shrugged his shoulder and jumped a to get a little hight and stated to climb.  There was still a good half metre above his head, so he dug his hands and feet against the flesh, figuring he was to small to actually hurt Mary, and tried to climb.  He made it a short distance before gravity won out and he fell back into he cleavage.
"Maybe you should try the front face here?" Mary suggested "I think the incline is a little easier."
Scott waled towards her face and reached he colar bone.  With her head proped up watching him, her chin was pretty much there, her lower lip was at his eye level.  Her mouth had to be 3 metres wide.  He didn't want to think about how big her mouth was now.  Last time she's just managed to cram him in there... now it was more than twice the size.  She'd have no trouble swallowing him whole.

Scott turned and walked up the right breast, the climb was much easier to start, and wasn't as steep at any point.  He walked slowly on the movable surface.  He noticed his weight didn't make an impression in Mary's skin.
"I've always thought you have a magnificent butt." Mary said.
"Yeah," agreed Scott, "I must work out."
Mary laughed, causing him to fall over.  Which just made her laugh again.
"I must remember," said Scott, "not to make you laugh."
"Sorry babe."
Scott continued the climb on all fours and made it to the top of the beast.  He was confronted with areolae with a diamater that matched his hight.  The nipple in the middle was almost as wide as his torso.  He knelt down at the object of worship and bowed towards it, wrapping his arms around it.  He could just clasp his hands together.  He lent forward and kissed the nipple.  He felt it rise slightly to his touch.  He hugged it and then ran his hands down and over the areolae, and recieved a pleasing response from Mary.

Scott repeated the action, and then lay down on the areolae and paid it attention, rubbing his whole body against it.  He moved his arms around caressing the skin under him.  Mary groaned her approval again, and Scott turned his attnetion back to the alter before him, which was slowly rising from the flesh around it.

He leant forward and hugged the nipple once more, and then attacked it with his teeth, biting at it again.  He turned his fingers and nails in, digging them in, knowing there was no way his feeble strength could hurt Mary.
"Oh yes!" she gasped. "Do that again."
He complied.  He marvelled at the fact this woman was fifty times bigger than he was, and he was making her horny by assulting her nipple. Still, he was reaching his goal. 

Last time he'd made his way to her crotch.  He was able to bend over the edge and reach her clit, but there was no way he could do that this time.  He figured he'd just have to keep working here.
"Keep going," said Mary, "you're really doing something there."
The nipple was almost as high as his legs were long, it was thicker than he could reach around.  He suddenly thought of the times that he'd carressed this nipple with a single finger, and vowed to make this a better experience.  He sat down and wrapped his legs around base and his arms further up.  He attacked it with his mouth and started pulling back, as though he might somehow uproot the thing.

Mary's massive hand flew past him to her crotch, and she started playing with herself.  Scott used his legs to squeeze, while digging his nails in once again.  Mary's breath was getting more rapid.  It was amazing what a tiny man could do.  He continued to work, biting, clawing, pulling and squeezing in various combinations.
"I want you in me." said Mary
"What?" yelled Scott, not stopping his work
"I need you in me." she said.
"No way, you'll kill me."
He was gripped from behind by pincers and pulled from his object of worship.  He flew over the plain of the stomach and descended between her legs.

The smell was intense.  He other hand parted her massive lips, taller than he was.  Her vagina was as big as he was tall, but she tilted him and pushed him in.  He screamed.

He drew in a breath and gathered his thoughts.  The only way out, he realised, was to get her to cum.  So get her to come he would.  Her fingers pushed him in deeper, but held open the exit, letting some air into the impossibly wet passage.  He tried to move sensibly, but could only slip and slide.  He headed in deeper.  He could hear her pulse all around, the moans wer deafening.  He pushed himself against one wall, and then against the other.  He moved deeper still.  He was several meters from the exit, which was still held open, but there was further he could go.

The passage convulsed, the walls closed in and then receeded again.  She was getting close, and her pulse sped up once more.  He thrashed around as much as he could, trying to stimulate the sensative area as much as he could while heading deeper.  He knew this was getting more and more dangerouse the deeper he went.  He guessed he was 5 metres in from his perspective.  He could go further, but he didn't want to risk being trapped at the end if she forgot to hold the exit open.

Suddenly two fingers pushed into him.  He thrashed about some more, but figured they were a reasonable lifeline.  He was pushed further back, the pulse was almost lost to the sounds of her voice.  Muffled as they were, he was pretty sure he hear her saying "yes" repeatedly.  He kept pushing himself against every available surface.  The fingers were moving in and out very quicky now.

The walls were heaving more and more.  Fingers moving.  Spinning.  Throwing himself.  Sliding, tripping.  Thump thump.  Back he moved. Thump thump.  Forward again. Thump thump. He slipped over. The floor shifted underneath him. Thump thump. He tried to stand, but was knocked backwards by the fingers. Thump thump. Convulsions again. And again. Thump thump.  The walls squeezed in and held.  He thrashed himself about again.  The fingers slowed. Thump thump. He heard the loudest scream he'd ever heard. He grabbed a retreating nail and was dragged towards the exit.  Thump thump.  He was too slick with Mary's juices to hold on.  Thump thump. They came back again, and he grabbed on once more.  He moved forwards. Thump thump.  He moved backwards. Thump thump. The walls relaxed.  He pushed himself forward, following the fingers.  He surged forward a couple of metres and was then grasped between the fingers.

He found himself in the fresh air again. He breathed in a big lung full, coughing on the fluid that he also inhaled. The air was cold on his skin. He was deposited between Mary's breasts again. She looked very satisfied.
"Oh, tiny man," she growled, "that was amazing. I wouldn't have thought you could do so well being so small. I was wrong."

Scott had to admit he felt a certain sense of satisfaction, bringing so much pleasure to someone so much bigger than he was. He fell backwards against her left breast, sliding to his backside. He was tired.
"Oh no," said Mary, "it's not time to rest. It's your turn."

Mary sat up, picking up Scott as she did so.  She held him between her thumb and forfinger, and smiled. 
"You're also all sticky, and need to be cleaned up." she said "Two birds with one stone."
She opened her mouth wide.  It was taller than Scott was, by a good metre. 
"Mary!" he yelled "What are you doing?"
Her tounge came out, the muscle was massive, at least as wide as he was tall, and he didn't want to think about how long it was from the back of her mouth.
"Mary!" he yelled.  His heart was in his mouth, pouding at an impossible speed.
She placed him on her tounge, right in the middle, and pulling him inside her maw, which closed behind him.

Mary smiled to herself.  He had done a fantasic job getting her off.  Now he was so tiny he could easily fit in his mouth. 

She sucked on him, tasting her own juices, though that passed in a few seconds.  She rubbed him gently back and forth against the roof of her mouth.  She could feel his penis, less than half a centimetre long, pressing into the roof of her mouth.

Scott was pinned in another warm and wet environment.  He was pressed against the roof of Mary's mouth, he could feel her sucking on his whole body.  He spread his arms out, he couldn't feel her teeth anywhere.  He was so very small.  If he actually tried to fight Mary's tounge, he would loose. And loose badly.  He relaxed, she wasn't going to hurt him.  He was inside her mouth, he was powerless.  He was turned on.  He felt himself get hard.  His boner pressing into the roof of her mouth.  He thought for a moment, and guessed that from her point of view it was maybe 4 milimetres long.  How she could make him cum, he has no idea.

He felt the tounge underneath him move.  He tilted one way, then another and felt himself turning around.  45 degrees, 90... The tounge rolled more, he continued to turn.  He was sure he'd done a 180 degree turn, and then found himself moving forward.  Suddenly there was light, and he saw the massive half-metre high teeth in front of him.  His body was pushed over the massive enamal blocks, his head and chest pushed through her lips, the air was fresh and cool.  He looked up, her nostrals had to be 50 centimetres around, he nose protruded above him.  Each lip was wider than his hand.  He was so small. 

Her tounge spread his legs apart, playing between his legs, finding his member and his scrotum.  The massive muscle felt undescribable.  He thought about it some more.  He was probably the smallest person anywhere on the planet.  Wherever he went right now, everyone would be bigger than him. While there might be some shrunk people, they'd all be bigger than him.  He had a giant, caring girlfriend with a body to die for.  The whole situation was getting him off.  He felt ready to explode from Mary massarging his member with her tounge.  He cried out as he came.  He kept coming, and coming.  It seemed like so much to him.

Mary tilted her head down, placing him gently in the palm of her hand.
"Little man," she said, "tiny Scott.  You tasted delicious."
He looked up at the giant woman in front of him.  He loved her so much.  She had complete control over him, he was stuck this size without her help, but he knew she would never hurt him.
"I love you so much." he said.