- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter features the return of Brian
Chapter 13
"C'mon. Wakey wakey." He felt himself being rocked slightly. "C'mon."
He opened his eyes slowly. Skin. He tried to work out what he was looking at.
"Wake up Scott."
He lifted his head slightly. He tried to figure out where he was. He was wrapped up warmly.
"C'mon Scott."

He looked a bit harder and could see the fleshy, skin coloured mound he was resting against. Breast. Giant breast.
Then he remembered. The boson ray. The photos. The bed, the bath, the glass.

He sat up.
"Sorry," said Scott, rubbing his eyes, "forgot where I was."
"It's OK," said Mary, "take a moment. But you need to wake up."
"I'm good. How long was I asleep."
"About an hour and a half."
"Your cleavage is very warm and comfortable."
"Most women never hear that." Said Mary with a smile.
"So why are you waking me up?"
"Brian just messaged. The boson ray is recharged."
"Ah." Was Scott's response.
"Ah?"
"I'm not ready to be normal sized again yet." Replied Scott.
"I'm pleased to hear you say that," said Mary, grinning, "I love having you as my little boyfriend."
"But..."
"But?" asked Mary.
"Well..." Said Scott, "how would you feel about me being smaller?"
"Mmmm..." said Mary, with a grin, "good, provided I can still handle you. How small are you thinking?"
"One fiftieth."
"You'll be small then. Very small."
"That would be the point." He explained. "At the moment if I lay out in your palm I'm a bit bigger than it. I'm a bit taller than your breasts when you lie down. I want to fit wholly in your palm, I want you breasts to be hills. I want to be smaller than your fingers."
Mary was imagining him climbing her breast. She would have to be careful with him, but the idea of having him so small was really appealing. And a turn on.
"OK," she said, "let's do it."
Mary picked up Scott's phone and tapped out a reply to Brian. Seconds later the message alert tone sounded. Mary grinned and showed Scott the screen.
'Sure. Heading over now.' was all that the message said.
"So this will make me under 4cm tall." said Scott.
"Three point eight centimetres," said Mary, "One and a half inches if you prefer."

"What time is it?" asked Scott
"Five thirty."
They'd started the morning at 9:30. He hadn't been normal sized for 8 hours. He had been shrunk for the first time at 10:15am, so he'd been shrunk for just over 7 hours. He was happy to stay small for quite a while yet, though he'd need to do something about training if he was going to stay small for much of tomorrow. He was undecided, but figured getting the bike shrunk too was no big deal. They could improvise some weights... he could stay small for as long as they wanted then, though obviously Mary had to work on her research, so there was a point at which this would become inconvenient.

He nestled back into Mary's breasts. He was certainly in no rush at this point.
"What are you thinking?" asked Mary
"That if we shrink my bike with me, and we improvise some weights, I can still train and stay small for as long as we like."
"We don't want to wear out the novelty too quickly." Mary cautioned
"No," agreed Scott, "And there's lots of things I can't do while I'm small, so it will become more hassle than fun after a while. But maybe a day or so might be fun."
"We can play it by ear." Suggested Mary
"That was what I thought."

Mary drifted off into her own thoughts. It was fun to think of Scott trapped being small for a little while. Now the boson ray was charged he was a little less so. Maybe she could get him to shrink again and take him away for a long weekend somewhere. There'd be no quick way back for him then, he'd be just as stuck as he had been the last few hours.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Brian, no doubt.
"OK," she said to Scott, "out you come."
Scott leaned forward and Mary grasped him gently around the waist. She lifted him from her cleavage and deposited him in her left hand. He unwrapped himself from the handkerchief and sat down as she walked to the door. She opened it to see Brian standing there, a case held in his right hand.

He'd changed his clothes, he still wore a button up shirt, but this one had long sleeves and was a pale purple colour. He wore some black pants and slightly scuffed black leather shoes.
"You're dressed up." Mary said, "Not for us, I hope."
"No," chuckled Brian, "out to dinner."
"Anyone we know?" Asked Mary, gesturing for Brian to come inside.
"Remember the waitress at lunch?"
"Nice mate." said Scott. Brian looked down at the diminutive man.
"Thanks." said Brain, "I'm not sure where it's going. Might just be about the machine here."
"She only wants you for your brains." chuckled Mary. "I hope you have fun."
"Thanks." said Brian, he looked back down at Scott, "So you want me to make you smaller?"
"Yes. Down to one fiftieth, please."
"You sure?" he asked, "I'd like to have an uninterrupted evening, if you catch my drift."
"Yes," said Scott, "I'm sure. Do this, and we'll leave you alone until tomorrow, I promise."
"OK, if you're sure." Brian put the case down and popped it open, "Mary, put Scott on the floor here."
Mary kissed Scott on the head and bent down, putting her hand onto the floor. Scott climbed off, leaving the handkerchief behind. He looked at the giants in front of him. They were big, really big, and they were about to become huge.

Brian grinned to himself as he set up the machine. He looked over at the tiny man standing on the floor. His machine had made Scott that small, and was about to make him smaller. He was in control. He keyed in 0.4 on the control panel.
"OK," he said, looking at Scott, "Are you ready?"
"Go for it."
Brian pressed the ignition, and watch as Scott started to shrink again.

Scott felt the electrical sensation again. He looked up at the giants in front of him. They started getting bigger. The walls, in the distance started to recede. The experience took about 20 seconds to come to an end.
"Woe..." he breathed.
Mary took a step towards him. Before he'd been around her ankle high. Now he could just see over her toes. He whole foot was about 4 metres across. Brian stepped closer too. His shoes were taller than he was. He'd felt small before. Now he was absolutely tiny.
"Do you mind if I pick you up?" asked Brian. Scott was a little surprised. He'd rather go with Mary, but Brian had just done him a... big... favour.
"OK." said Scott, and he watched Brian bend down on one knee and place his hand palm up on the ground. He walked over to the hand, surprised to find it resting on the ground but being thick enough so that the top was level with his rib cage. He put his hands on Brian's palm and pulled himself up. Winging his legs up and over he sat up and look around. The rough skin surface was covered in creases that were about six inches across and about as deep. The skin was corrugated under him. The palm was around 4 metres across in both direction. Fingers a metre think rose from the end of the palm, the longest was over 3 metres long, the shortest was two and a half metres. He'd been small before, now he really was tiny. His pulse quickened with a mixture of excitement and fear.
"You're OK?" ask Mary
"Yep, I'm fine. I just need a minute to adjust. You're both amazingly huge." said Scott, looking at his girlfriends face, which had to be 10 metres tall. "Can you grab the other stuff for Brian to shrink?"
"Oh yes," she said and disappeared.
"Brian," said Scott, "that waitress told me she had a boyfriend this morning. Be careful."
Brian nodded. "I think she's interested in the machine."
"As long as you have some idea what you're getting into."
"Yeah," said Brain, "thanks mate."

Mary was excited. Scott was so small. So helpless. They would have some fun now. She couldn't wait to hold him in her own hand, Brian was being a tease, picking him up first. She grabbed the matchbox from on top of the fridge and took it back to the lounge room where Brian and Scott were talking quietly. It was much harder to hear him at this size.
"Here you go," said Mary, "shoes and a bike for shrinking."
"OK," said Brain, and held out the hand containing Scott to her. She put her hand out under his, and he tipped Scott onto her palm.
"Oi!" Scott said, "How about you let me climb out next time."
"Sorry," said Brian, "I didn't think."

Brian took the match box from Mary and put it on the ground. He went back to the machine, detected the box and shrank it. He look at the time and realised he needed to get going. He picked up the large matchbox which was now smaller than a regular matchbox, and handed it back to Mary.
"OK guys," said Brain, "I've got to get going."
"Have a good night, Brian." said Mary, watching him pack up the machine quickly.
"Thanks guys." he said, standing up again. "Have fun, and I'll talk to you tomorrow."
And with that, he was gone.