- Text Size +

Chapter 12
He yelled as he landed in the dark space.  It was dark and it was damp. It was also a tight fit.  The rough, spongy surface beneath him.

Scott couldn't believe that Mary had put him her mouth.  He was reasonably confident that he was too big to be swallowed.  It wouldn't be a pleasant experience for either of them if she tried.

But what the hell was she thinking? He'd just been having a bit fun, and she'd gone and done this?  He was inside her mouth! She pressed her tongue up and he was pushed against the roof of her mouth.

Man, he was small. He'd been in her vagina, now he was in her mouth.  That was small.  But he could still get smaller and experience more.

He pushed out with his feet and felt the hard, smooth surface of her teeth, which were about the same size as his foot.  He was small.  He felt his erection growing.  It was scary, but it was also exciting and arousing.  He could feel vibrations through her body, he figured she was walking around.  He heard some muffled noises then the teeth in front parted and the tounge underneath pushed him out of the mouth.

Scott slid along a cold, smooth surface that was at an angle.  He looked around to get his barings and realised that he was in a drinking glass.  A long and skinny drinking glass.  Chosen, no doubt, so he couldn't get out on his own.  As he hit the bottom the glass tiled upright, he stood, turned around and saw Mary grinning at him.

Mary looked at the tiny man in the glass.  He looked a little shocked, but it also looked like he'd been enjoying the thrill of her surprise, judging by the small erection he had. 
"So, little man," she said, "you wanted to play cat and mouse.  How do you feel now the mouse has been caught."
"Oh merciful cat," he said, "please spare my miserable life."
"Perhaps." she said. "I shall think about it."  She tried not to laugh as she put the glass down on the bench and walked into her room to get dressed.

Mary was having fun.  She giggled to herself once more at the thought that the little man she just left trapped in a drinking glass was the big, powerful boyfriend who normally towered over her.  True, he was gentle as anyone could ever be, but there was always a potential of power there.  Now he was tiny, and she could hold him in her hand, she could restrain him with a couple of fingers and trap him in a glass.  She felt a little giddy with the power.  But she loved him, and wasn't going to leave him there long.  She quickly got herself dressed.

Scott sat at the bottom of the glass, the top was way over his head when he stood, the base was too small to let him get enough momentum to push the glass over.  Besides if he did that, it would probably roll off the bench before he had a chance to get out.  So he sat in the bottom of the glass waiting for Mary to come back.  Mary was fit, and slightly above average height for a girl, but he was usually the taller, stronger out of the two of them.  Here he was, stuck in a glass.  The tables had really turned.  It was such a turn on. 

He was damp from her saliva, and he was starting to get cold.  He shivered.

Mary walked back into the kitchen, she'd put her clothes back on.  He was really starting to shake a lot from the cold.  She lent down on the bench and peered in at him.
"Oh honey," she said, "you're cold."
"Y-y-yes." Scott stammered. Damn he was really shaking.
Mary stood back up and picked up the glass. Scott noticed the way her palm turned white at the points where she was gripping the glass.  It lurched slightly as she carried it. 

Suddenly he was descending, huge metal walls started rising up all around him.  She put the glass in the sink.  Then he heard the tap turn on, and a torrent of water sprayed down outside the glass.  The flow stuttered as Mary put her finger under it, feeling the temperature.  Once she was satisfied she turned down the flow and moved the tap over the glass.

Scott sputtered as he was surprised by the water.  It was a good idea, warm water to heat his skin and to wash him off.  He just wished that Mary had warned him.  He moved to the side of the glass, away from the pouring water, and as the water rose up to his neck he let himself float up the glass.  He started feeling warmer as he reached the top of the glass.  Mary turned off the tap.
"OK, soak there a minute," she said, "I'll get a towel."
Scott held on to the rim of the glass and slowly trod water.  He was once again struck by the absurdity of the situation.  He was in a glass of warm water in a kitchen sink.  He chuckled to himself. 
"Ready to get out?" asked Mary, appearing above him again.
"Sure."
Her fingers reached in from above, her thumb on his back, the index finger on his chest.  He was lifted out of the water and put on a towel, which was immediately folded over him.  He could feel Mary gently rubbing him dry through the towel.  It opened up again, exposing him to the cool air again.
"Feeling warmer now?" asked Mary
"Yes," said Scott, "thank you."
He realised that the towel was in her hand, which she was lowering.  She slid the towel onto the bench.
"Make sure you're dry, and put your skinsuit back on.  I know it's not very insulating, but it's better than nothing."  Scott wondered if that was the case.  The skin tight fabric was designed to get sweat off the skin and let it evaporate. "I'm going to see if there's something small you can wrap yourself up in."
Scott pulled up part of the town and rubbed himself down, though he was really already dry.  He walked carefully on the towel, so as not to trip and stepped onto the smooth, cold benchtop.  He picked up the skinsuit and slipped into it.  OK, maybe it was slightly warmer.

Mary reappeared and presented him with a handkerchief, it was a small, feminine sized one, maybe 10cm along both edges.  He took it, folded over one end and wrapped it around himself.
"OK, how about we watch some TV for a bit?" she said.
"Sure." said Scott.  She held out her hand and he climbed in it once again.  Walking back to the couch she picked up the TV remote and sat down, turning on the TV as she did so.  The large flat pannel sprang to life.
"And I've an idea where to keep you so that you'll be safe and warm." she grinned.  She took her hand and tipped Scott of it into her cleavage.  He settled into a spot, feeling the warmth of Mary's body against him, and tried to watch TV.  In minutes he was sound asleep.