- Text Size +

After the bath Mary had lifted him onto the counter and given him a hand towel to dry himself with.  There was no way he could lift, or would even use the whole thing, but he used a corner to get dry, and waited for Mary to be done.

She offered her hand to him, and he climbed in.  She was wearing nothing but a towel, he was wearing less.  She walked back to the kitchen, picked up her phone from the benchtop and went into the lounge room and sat on the couch.  Putting Scott on the arm of the couch, she opened the Facebook app, and was surprised by notifications. She had an awful lot of likes and comments, plus some private messages.
"Wow." she said
"What?" asked Scott, unable to see the screen.  She lowered the phone so he could see. "Wow."
"Who'd have thought a photo of a tiny boyfriend would get that many likes?"
"Not me."
"I mean, I'd like it, but you're my boyfriend."
"Do I want to ask what the response to my photos from earlier was?"
"Hrm..." said Mary, "maybe not".
"What are they saying."
"Half think you're crazy, a quarter think I'm crazy and the rest think it's really cool."
"No accounting for people." said Scott "Probably best to ignore them."
"You're right." said Mary, putting the phone down. "What now?"
They sat in silence for a couple of moments.
"Put me on the floor." said Scott
"What?" said Mary, "Why?"
"Because I haven't seen my giant girlfriend from below the waist."
"Huh?"
"So far I've been around you on tables, on the bed or in your hand." said Scott. "I want to stand on the floor, in front of your feet, and see you at your full height."
"Won't that be frightening?"
"Maybe," Scott shrugged, "but I think it will be exciting.  Besides I've been on the ground around Matt and Brian.  But I think you'll look much better than they did."
Mary bent forward, lowering the hand holding Scott to the ground.  He moved to the edge of her palm and jumped off, landing on his feet.  The fall, from his perspective, had been only a foot or so.  He walked away from Mary for a dozen paces.  Mary stood, letting the towel fall back on the couch.

Mary looked down at the figure in front of her feet.  Normally he'd be six inches taller than her.  He was currently less than six inches tall. 
"How small are you?" she asked
"One twentieth my normal size.  That's, what..."
"Nine and a half centimetres." Mary answered.
"And you're ... how tall to me?"
"35 metres." She replied instantly, "I must be about the size of a six story building."
"Maybe, but you look a lot nicer than most six story buildings."
"Most?"
"Hey," responded Scott, "there may be some very nice buildings out there.  I don't know of any that are nicer than you, but there could be one out there."
"Nice save little man.  Now come a bit closer."
Scott walked towards the woman towering over him.
"Stand beside me here." she indicated beside her right foot. "Back up... you're, what, ankle height?"
Scott leapt forward a couple of paces, and then jumped onto her foot.  Mary laughed in surprise.  He ran up her foot to her leg.
"Not any more."
"Come on then," challenged Mary, "let's see you get higher."
Scott spread his arms wide, pulling himself against the sides of Mary's ankle and stared to pull himself upwards.  He made it maybe 10cm before he was unable to hold on.  He overbalanced backwards, falling onto Mary's foot and tumbling down it to the ground.  The tiny naked man picked himself up.
"Are you OK." laughed Mary.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"Sorry to laugh," she apologised, "but it did look funny from here."
Scott grinned, Mary could barely make it out.  He ran forward to her foot, tapped it and cired "You're it!"
Scott took off running, under the coffee table.  He had surprise on his side and was out the other side before Mary even started to move.  Before she'd got halfway around the coffee table he was on his stomach, crawling under the single seat lounge chair.  It was maybe 5cm off the ground, a good metre to Scott.
"Oi!" cried Mary, "Get back here."
"No." said Scott
Mary bent down onto the ground and tried to her hand under the chair, but there was no way he was going to get Scott.
"Can't get me" taunted Scott.
Mary placed one hand under the chair.  She knew it was heavy, but she also knew she could lift it enough.  She pulled up quickly, lifting the chair and heard Scott cry "oh crap!" as she reached in with her left hand, closing it over his body.

Scott was trapped.  Mary's palm above him, her fingers closed underneath him.  He was moved back out from under the lounge chair, whcih he heard fall to the gound.  He rose up into the air quickly, and flipped over.  The fingers parted and he saw Mary looking down at him, looking cross.
"No fair cheating like that." she said.  "For that I'm going to have to punish you."
"What?" he said, surprise in his voice.
She took her left hand and held his sides between her thumb and first finger, lifted him up, opened her mouth and pushed him in.