- Text Size +

Chapter 10
They entered the bathroom, Mary placed her hand, palm up on the counter top. Scott climbed off, looking around. The sink was about 10 metres across, and could have served him as a small swimming pool. The bath itself was three times as long.

Mary turned on the bath taps, a torrent of water rushed out. It would have been enough to drown him if he was under it.
"I hope we're sharing this bath," said Scott "otherwise it's a waste of water."
"We wouldn't want to waste water."
The bath slowly filled, steam starting to build up. Mary put her hand back on the counter, Scott pulled at his sticky legs, noticing that it was starting to get harder to move. He claimed into Mary's hand. He though she could have tilted her hand 90 degrees and he would have stayed put. The warm water was defiantly inviting.

Mary stepped up and into the bath, then lowered herself into the water. She lowered herself into the water and lay back, holding Scott on her palm above the water.
"Want to dive?" she asked. Scott shock his head. She slowly brought her palm down into the water, letting it lap over her palm, gently caressing Scott's tired body. He lay back and relaxed, closing his eyes. She continued lowering her hand, the water working under Scott's body, his own buoyancy making him float.

Scott felt the water support him. He relaxed, feeling the sticky fluids washing off his body. His muscles became less and less tense. He could feel the cooler air on his face, the sticky mess was starting to feel like it was hardening. As relaxing as floating was, he needed to get clean. He pushed his legs down into the water and moved upright. He let his head sink below the water, brought his arms up, scrubbing at his face and hair. He kicked his legs and broke the surface once more. He was feeling better already. He turned around to see Mary's head and shoulders leaning on the end of the tub. She grinned at him.
"Enjoying yourself?" She asked.
"Swimming in warm water like this is great. Though I don't think I can tread water forever."
"Come up here, then, I think we could find you somewhere to sit."
He started a strong freestyle stroke, making his way towards her. She gestured to her cleavage, and he swam towards her, his feet making contact with her skin a few feet out. He turned and leant into her body, placing his arms outwards and letting his body float in the water.

They rested quietly for several minutes, enjoying the peace and quiet along with the relaxing warmth of the water. 
"So you're really enjoying this?" asked Mary
"Yeah," said Scott, "I am."
"Good."  She paused. "So am I."
The floated a while longer
"When I was little," said Mary, "I used to have a fantasy of having a little friend. Someone I could hold in my hand, carry around. He'd do little things for me."
"Like what?"
"Bring me cups of tea in my tea set. Make daisy chains with me."
"So, how's this little friend stacking up?"
"Not so good on the cups of tea and daisy chains, but good on the being carried." She paused again. "He's really good on the sex. Which wasn't so much on the agenda then."
Scott laughed. "Good."
"Speaking of," said Mary, "we both need an actual wash."

Mary grabbed the shower gel from a shelf. She stopped for a moment and thought.
"Can you move away from me for a moment. I need to sit up."
She felt Scott push off against her chest, saw him swim out into the water. She pushed back and sat up, causing water to wash around the bath. She saw Scott disappear under a small wave and gasped. He resurface a second later and used one hand to wipe the water out of his eyes.
"Sorry, are you OK?"
"Yeah." He turned around in the water. "How about somewhere for a little guy to sit?"
Mary slowly raised a leg out of the water, bending her knee so that only an inch or so protruded from the surface. Scott swam towards it, hauling himself up, sitting and dangling his feet over the side, his feet touching the water.

Mary squeezed some gel into her hand, and rubbing it against the other one lathered her upper body.
"Hold on." she said before bending her knee further, rising Scott into the air and loweing upper half into the water to rinse.  Scott laughed again as he was lowered back down to the water.  He stopped suddenly when a pile of gel landed on his head, running over his face and down his chest and back.
"Hey!" he said, and Mary grabbed him in her right hand, her thum pressing on his stomach, his back resting on her palm.  Using her thumb she started a lather on his chest.  She raised him up to her eye level and grinned.
"It's so awesome to have you like this. I'm glad you wanted to share the experience."
She moved her thumb down to his crotch and started massaging his penis, which became hard in seconds. She worked between his legs, up his shaft and back again.  Scott lay back and took in the incredible feeling. So much of his body covered by the simplest movements.  He felt the presure building, his breath became more rapid, then release.
Mary lifted him to her mouth, kissing his head.

Then she spat.
"ugh.  Shower gel."