- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I were eaten alive by Olivia Holt and traveling around her body we arrived on her brain. I then put a memory card into her brain and then jumped off the edge and fell into her windpipe. Olivia then coughed us up and decided to help. She took Belle to her friend Leo Howard who volunteered to help her and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Emma travels to Malibu and into the Pacific Ocean we find a submarine and go after her.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Olivia Holt: Actress in the shows ‘I Didn't Do It!’ and ‘Kickin' It’/Partner
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Leo Howard: Actor in the show ‘Kickin' It’/Olivia's Friend
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape

Chapter 3: The Depths


Okay, now that you know the beginning of my adventure in Hollywood, but now let me tell you about the next part of my journey.


Saturday, July 5, 2014


“Morning guys,” Olivia said waking up. “Morning,” I said. “Good morning,” Kevin said. “Come on guys let's go and Dylan you promised you'll tell everything,” Olivia said laying her hand on the coffee table. We got on her palm and went to the Malibu beach. “So your telling me that you defeated an alien king named Lord Osiris?” Olivia asked. “Yes and he shrunk all males on Earth at the beginning of summer,” I answered. “So let me get this straight you're chasing after an alien?” Olivia asked. “No, well, yes and no,” I answered. “Why both yes and no?” Olivia asked. “Yes because I'm going after one alien named Bet and no because I'm going after my evil sister who turned evil somehow,” I answered. “Is that her?” Olivia asked pointing at a small girl getting into a sub. “Yes, but what is she doing?” I asked. Olivia ran and went to the shoreline. Emma was getting away so we went into a bigger sub. “Okay, everyone in were going under,” I said.


Meanwhile at Leo's house


“Now how should I start?” Leo asked himself. He then thought of an idea. “I know! Let me try using a glass of water,” he said. He then got a glass of water and poured it on Belle, but nothing happened.


Now back to the depths


“Whoa! I've never been in a hoaggie before,” I said. “Okay, Dylan this is no time for jokes,” Olivia said. She then took of her sandal and put her foot on a big red button. “Uh oh,” Kevin said. “What's wrong?” Olivia asked. “You just pressed the self-distrust button,” I answered. “Quick get those on!” Kevin said pointing to three scuba suits. I shrunk two of them and we were heading out. “Wait my sandals!” Olivia said. “No time let's go!” I said. We went out the emergency hatch and the sub exploded. “Okay, looks like we're swimming,” Olivia said. “Do you know what you just did?!” I asked in anger. “No… I… uh…” Olivia stammered. “Whatever let's just go,” I said. We swam toward Emma and had to hurry. “My lady their catching up,” Bet said. “Press the GRS button!” Emma commanded. “Okay, but what does GRS mean anyway?” Bet asked. “Giant Robot Sub,” Emma answered. Bet pressed the GRS button and the submarine turned into a 2.9 inch robot. Emma put on a scuba suit on and got in a transport tube. “I just have one more trick up my sleeve,” Emma said. The robot put up it's arm and revealed Emma. “I'm in the sleeve see I'm the trick in the sleeve,” Emma said. “Olivia swam and accidently knocked Kevin into the robots hand Emma went up and traveled to the famous Hollywoood Sign. We went back to the beach and took our suits off. “Olivia! Now you've done it,” I said in anger. “But…” Olivia started to say. “You just got Kevin captured,” I said in anger. “I was just trying to help,” Olivia said. “I don't need your help. I don't want your help,” I said. “Well we should…” Olivia started to say. “There no we. Just get outta here!” I said in anger. Olivia then walked away and into her house.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: I go after Emma in a solo mission to save my best friend.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs more work in the review box below.

Thank you.