- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny VIII: Dylan Goes Hollywood is my eleventh story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small! So uh… enjoy, please.


copyright © 2014


*FYI: I write all my stories on my phone.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category From)

  • New Bad Guys or Villains
    • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
    • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
    • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • New Good Guys or Heros
    • Olivia Holt: Actress in the shows ‘I Didn't Do It!’ and ‘Kickin' It’/Partner
    • Leo Howard: Actor in the show ‘Kickin' It/Olivia's Friend
  • Extras
    • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend
    • Debbie Ryan: Actress in the show ‘Jessie’
    • Ryan Newman: Actress in the show ‘Zeke and Luther’
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome arrived back home to our dimension and Kevin and I went to my lab in Belle's room to get armed with weapons. I then shrunk all my friends to the same size as me andt we went across the street to from Alyssa's house to Belle's roof. I defeated the other dimension Emma and she fell off the roof. Emma then finished her off, but she only did it so she can be the one to destroy me and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this is part 1 of the beginning of my adventure to save Hollywood and in this chapter we go to the next part of our jourmey, back to Hollywood. Emma plans to destroy the world of fame and fortune.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner

Chapter 1: Fame & Fortune (1)

 

Okay, so now that you know about our adventure through another dimension, now let me tell you about the first part of the beginning of my adventure in Hollywood. It all started in Emma's secret underground lair at Codorus State Park at 12:35 AM.

 

Friday, July 4, 2014

 

Meanwhile at Emma's secret underground lair in Codorus State Park

 

“Now that my other dimension self is destroyed and out of the way now we can proceed to destroying my brother Dylan, but we are going to destroy all of the fame and fortune in Hollywood,” Emma said. “What do you want me to do?” Bet asked. “I want you go to Belle's house and tell him the news and that he won't be able to stop us this time,” Emma answered. “Yes my lady,” Bet said. He flew off and went into town.

 

Now in Belle's room

 

5 hours and 56 minutes later at 6:30 AM we were asleep and Bet came through the window. “Wake up you fools!” Bet said. “Come on 5 more minutes,” I said. Bet then shot a laser at the three of us and we woke up. “Okay I really need to close that window,” Belle said. “What is it Bet?” Kevin asked. “I am here because Emma is going to Hollywood to destroy all of the fame and fortune,” Bet answered. “Uh, and why are you telling us this?” I asked. “Because there's nothing you can do to stop us,” Bet answered. He left and we knew we had to stop her. “Okay how are we going to do this?” Belle asked. “We are going to use my plane I made that's big enough to fit all of us,” I answered. I got out the plane and I only had enough power to shrink Belle to 3½ inches because of the fact I shrunk her twice and my powers takes at least two days to recharge. I then shrunk her as far as I can, but luckily the plane is big enough to carry someone that's 2.9 feet tall. We went outside to the plane. We got on and took off. “Passengers this is you captin speaking we should arrive in Hollywood in 10 hours and 56 minutes,” I said on the PA speakers. “Wow how did he do it?” Belle asked.

 

Hollywood, California

 

10 hours and 56 minutes later we were just above Hollywood, but we were low on fuel. “Passengers I have good news and bad news. The good news is we'll be landing shortly. The bad news is we'll be crash landing!” I said on the PA speakers. The plane stopped and fell from the sky. We crashed landed on the sidewalk. We were in one piece and Belle grew back to normal size. We got out and started the search. “Okay if I were an evil genius where would I hide?” I asked myself. Just then a big purple laser hit Belle and she fell down.

To be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: We see Olivia Holt eating a salad and Kevin and I try to get her help, but instead we get eaten. We travel to her brain and get her to know everything that's going on in this situation. We get out and she takes Belle to someone who can help. Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.