- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Emma planned to go to Hollywood and destroy all the fame and fortune. Bet came to tell us about her plan. So we used my plane I made to go after her. I shrunk Belle to 3½ inches we then crashed landed in Hollywood. A purple laser hit Belle causing her to fall and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this is part 2 of the beginning of our adventure to save fame and fortune and in this chapter I think of an idea to get some help from the famous Disney celebrity Olivia Holt, but things don't always turn out like you plan. I get eaten and travel to her brain so I can tell her everything she needs to know about the situation.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Olivia Holt: Actress in the shows ‘I Didn't Do It!’ and ‘Kickin' It’/Partner
  • Leo Howard: Actor in the show ‘Kickin' It’/Olivia's Friend

Chapter 2: Journey to the Center of Olivia Holt (2)

 

Okay, so now that you know how it all begins, now let me tell you the second part of the beginning of the journey in Hollywood, California and it's mainly about how Kevin and I get help from Olivia Holt to wake up Belle.

 

Friday, July 4, 2014

 

“Belle!!” I yelled. “Okay, Dylan I think we'll need help from someone normal size,” Kevin said. “And who will this person be?” I asked. “From her, Olivia Holt,” Kevin answered pointing at her. She was sitting at a table outside of a restaurant eating a salad. “Kevin I'm going up,” I walked over to Olivia's left sandaled foot and climbed up the felt made base of the sandal and next to the side of her foot. I then climbed up the bedazzled strap and on to the roof of her foot. I was on the nail of her big toe and I ran toward her leg. I started to climb and arrived on her lap. I then ran to her stomach area and climbed up. I reached her arm so I ran across and landed in her salad. Emma flew over to me and was angry. “You fool!” she yelled. “Emma,” I said. “Bet I thought you told me that they wouldn't stop us!” Emma yelled. “I did, but how was I supposed to know that he built a plane?” Bet asked. Right next to me Olivia's cell phone vibrated she picked it up and saw who it was. “Huh, Leo Howard,” she said. She picked it up and started to talk. “Hey Leo,” she said on the phone. “Well anyway,” Emma said. She punched me into the bowl and I saw Kevin. “Dude, where did you come from?” I asked. “My mother,” Kevin answered. “What am I doing? I'm just eating my dinner,” Olivia said on the phone. She then used her fork to grab the piece of lettuce I was on and put it in her mouth. “Kevin get back to Belle!” I said. Olivia then swallowed me and I landed in a pool of stomach acid. [Belches] “Excuse me,” Olivia said. “Well looks like I'm going to have to travel to the brain,” I said. “Ahhhhh!” Kevin yelled landing inside Olivia's stomach acid. “Kevin what are you doing here? I told you to go back to Belle,” I said. “Yeah, I'm fine thanks for asking,” Kevin said sarcastically. “Whatever I'll just use my powers to allow you to survive inside Olivia's digestive system,” I said. I made Kevin indestructible for a limited time long enough to get to the brain. We walked over to the secret entrance to the brain. “What is that?” Kevin asked. “It's the secret door to the brain. Belle has one in her Large Intestine, well Olivia Holt has one in her stomach,” I answered. We went into the entrance and slid in a slide that will take us to the brain. We arrived in the brain and walked to the the knowledge area. I placed a memory card  that would allow her to know everything that's happened. We then jumped off the edge and were trying to grab the tongue, but missed. We went down her windpipe and into her lungs.

 

Meanwhile on the outside

 

“Hold on,” Olivia said. She started to cough and knew we were inside her body. “I think I have someone inside my body,” Olivia said.

 

Now back inside Olivia Holt

 

“Ah, fresh air,” I said. Kevin fell into the tube leading to the heart. I went after him and grabbed him before he left in the heart. “Thanks,” Kevin said. The air started to go up and we were blown up the windpipe and out of her mouth. She caught us with her hand. “You kids okay?” Olivia asked. “We're fine,” I answered. “Who are you guys and why are you ¼ of an inch tall?” Olivia asked. “I'm Dylan and this is my friend Kevin and ¼ of an inch was my old height. My height is now is actually ½ of an inch,” I answered. “Okay, but how did you get so small?” Olivia asked. “I'll tell you on the way, but first we have to help my girlfriend,“ I said. “I know someone that can help,” Olivia said. “Who?” Kevin asked. “Leo Howard,” Olivia answered. Olivia carried Belle to Leo's house and placed her on the table. “Who's this?” Leo asked. “A found some new friends who need you to help heal their friend,” Olivia answered. “I'll try my best,” Leo said. “Call me when your done,” Olivia said. “Uh, Olivia. It's getting late, so do you want to stay the night?” Leo asked. “Sure, thanks,” Olivia answered. “I'll tell you about what happened in the morning,” I said. Olivia grabbed a pile of napkins and placed us on it. She went to sleep and we would continue our adventure in the morning.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome travels to the first place in Hollywood, the Pacific Ocean. We try to find Emma and stop her, but the question is where is she? Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs some work in the review box below.

Thank you.