- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Review if you like.

Paige is relaxing well listening to music she is sitting at her desk not really paying attention to anything as she texts a few friends and slowly works on her homework.

Chris stares at his daughters feet as he slowly aproaches having decided to climb up her and get her attention, he stretches a little and then climbs on top of her toe looking at the cute sock as he gets on top of it he know these as her favorite pair and was really surprised that his daughters feet didnt have any stink to them at all the smell was actually nice as he stares up at her.

Paige is wearing her favorite pair of sweat pants as well as a tank top. And is completely unaware of her tiny father trying to climb up her body as she starts to text her crush.

Chris starts the climb up her sweat pants and is surprised at the progress he is making, his daughters sweat pants were actually pretty easy to climb, and soon he is passing her knee and heading up even farther his daughter still unaware of him. He finally makes it up to a decent spot and gets onto his daughters chair between her legs where he begins to rest.

Paige begins to get aroused at a very sexual conversation she was having with her crush still unaware of her father who was very close to her most private area.

Chris stares up at his sweet daughter not realizing where he was until he went to climb and noticed a slight wet spot forming in his daughters sweat pants her crotch area was very wet and warm, he stops and backs away feeling very naughty and wrong for being this close to his sweet little girls private area, he looks up at her with her earbuds still in and completely unaware of him and begins to panic.

Paige has started to get very aroused and soon finds herself slipping out of her tanktop and taking her bra off so she can send some pics to a guy. Her nipples are hard and her big breasts are now completely exposed.

Chris looks up at his daughters breasts and covers his eyes and soon begins to climb back down her sweat pants wanting to get away from his daughter during her "fun time" he gets about half way back down before he hears a moan and suddenly his daughter gets up and walks to her bed where she slides down her sweat pants and takes them off throwing them over onto the floor.

Chris is some how trapped when the sweat pants fold over him and he just lays there in shock.

Paige soon slides off her panties and also tosses them onto the floor and soon starts to masturbate unaware of her helpless father.

Chris makes his way out of the sweat pants and looks around trying to figure out where to go as he begins to panic he decides the best area to go would be the panties his daughter had just taken off thinking that maybe she would notice him on there when she went to put them back on, he walks over to them and climbs on them, they are very soft and warm, the smell is also very nice, its strange but the smell of the wet spot of his daughters panties seems to be turning chris on and soon he lays down right on the wet spot getting slightly wet from it himself and being surrounded by the smell of his daughters sex he relaxes and falls asleep.

Paige finishes her business and then lays back in bed with her eyes closed falling asleep after a good orgasm and a long day.

Paige wakes up and gets out of bed completely oblivious to her dirty panties on the ground as she goes about her business completely naked.

Chris awakens to his goddess above him and watches as she walks around admiring her amazing body as he lays there still surrounded by her scent he feels very relaxed. He looks up at her amazing body, and beautiful face and soon coughs and falls down in disgust he was checking out his own daughter he then realizes he was on his daughters dirty panties and starts to hurry away from them nearly being stepped on as his daughter left the room he soon gets back on the panties and curles up into a ball feeling like a very pathetic man.

Chapter End Notes:

Review if you like i might post another chapter tonight