- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Writing another story review if you like it.

Chris is a 42 year old man he has brown hair, brown eyes, and is a pretty average guy with a wife and two kids. His wife Kristen is 40 has bright red hair, pale skin, very large breasts and very atractive. His son Johnny is 17, very athletic, and looks exactly like his father only younger. His daughter Paige is 15, has bright red hair, pale white skin, green eyes, perfect white teeth, shes a short girl with a nice body, she has always been very sweet but is a quite girl who hides in her room a lot especially lately for some reason.

Chris walks across the floor of his bedroom staring in awe at how big everything in his room seems somehow he has shrunk and he has no idea he had just woken up this way. Chris compares himself to a few things and through a bit of guessing he decides that he must be about one inch tall. Chris decides it would be best to get help and his wife wont be home for awhile so he starts to walk to his daughters room. Walking across the floor of his room he fits right under the door and into the hallway where he starts to walk down to his daughters room knowing she is home and trusting her a little more then his son. He soon hears foot steps behind him and quickly looks up to see his daughter walking towards him she still seems a ways away but soon she catches up to him and walks over him heading to her room completely oblivious to her father beneath her as she goes to her room.

Chris stares up in awe at the size of his daughter shaking in fear at the realization of how inferior he is to her now at this size he falls down, but after awhile gets back up and finishes the walk to her room going under her door thinking about how to get her help.

Paige sits down at the desk in her room with her earbuds in and listens to music well she starts to do some homework.

Johny watches from under his sisters bed as she sits down he had awoken tiny a few hours ago and had run to his sisters room and hid under her bed, he was trying to figure out how to get her attention but was very intimidated by the size of her room and had instead just watched her go about her business as he sat there scared.

Chris walks into his daughters room and heads for the desk getting under it so if his daughter gets up he dosnt get stepped on. When he gets under her desk he sits down and rests very tired from the long walk he looks up at his daughter socked feet and they are so much bigger then him he is so small he admires the patterns on his daughters socks a little and gets closer comparing his size to the lettering, scared when he realizes hes only about the size of one of the letters on the sock, he is also surprised because his daughters foot had no smell coming from it and wasnt unpleasant to be around at all just kinda scary due to the size diference. Chris gets a little farther away from the foot and thinks of a plan as he relaxes.

Johny watches his sister scared of the now amazing size diference between them still to afraid to get any closer to her he explores under her bed a little and finds a plastic box, he climb on top of it but it is to dark to see anything and soon gives up on figuring out what it is. Johny starts to think of a way to get his sisters attention and wonders if he should leave and try for his father or mothers attention instead.

 

Chapter End Notes:

just a start going to continue later