- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing my story hope people like it going to try to make this chapter a bit bigger then the last one.

Chris hears the knock on the door and watches as his daughter gets up and lets another girl in who he recognizes as Karlee his son's girlfriend. They take seats on the bed and begin to talk he stays under the desk a bit to scared of having more then one giantess around him he decides to stay in safety.

Johny lays in the box trapped listening to the voices of his sister and girlfriend above him not knowing how much time had gone by since he had shrunk but clearly enough for Karlee to come looking for him and he felt bad for that he begins to try harder to get out of the box then before but to no avail as he sits back and listens to the voices.

Brad and Joe make it to the room and enter slowly making sure the girls are not moving around as they enter. Stay close to the wall and examining the room and listening to the girls talk about Johny and also his missing father they begin to wonder if maybe Kristen had got ahold of them and thats why no one knew where they were. They look around the room littered with dirty clothing, Paige seemed to have become kinda lazy lately.

Brad decides to get closer to Karlee and Paige knowing being found by them would mean safety, he looks at Joe as he plans places to hide and move around to on his trip to the feet of the girls. Joe shakes his head deciding to stay closer to the wall and watch Brad try for attention they did a fist pump before Brad leaves and Joe wishes him good luck. Joe heads for a corner of the room by a laundry hamper staying close to it should mean safety but he can still see Brad as he heads towards the girls.

Brad heads straight for the girls avoiding the littered about bras and panties of Paige as well as socks and other things, the girls begin to laugh a bit and talk a little louder then before the serious talk of missing persons over as they enjoy eachothers company. Bradd gets closer able to clearly see the girls now. Brad admires thier socked feet a bit well pondering getting closer. He moves to some dirty socks hiding by them as he begins to see Karlee get up. 

The girls decide to have a little fun so Karlee decides to head back to Johnys room to change into something more comfortable. Well she does this Paige begins to pick up the room a bit throwing all her dirty clothes into the hamper taking off her dirty socks and throwing them by the hamper as well before getting down on her knees and pulling a box out from under her bed.

Brad is nearly tossed away but is able to get away from the sock before they are thrown but soons finds himself staring up at paige who is ever so close to him he is able to truly admire her curves and the size deference betweeen them as he stares at her ass a very clear view giving to him, he stays put not wanting to run from something so gorgeus.

Joe watches as clothing is unceremoniously thrown towards him some of it making it into the hamper some of it missing and some landing around him he decides to climb onto some of it not wanting to get pinned at the very bottom of it as more comes towards him. He finds his way into a bra cup and sits in it pondering if this is how he will die as he finds himself trapped.

Karlee walks back into the room to Paige bent over reaching for something and the room a bit cleaner but decides to help by getting all the clothes into the hamper picking them all up and dropping them and making sure the room is a bit cleaner before sitting down by Paige.

Joe finds his world moving fast unaware of whats happenind as he feels himself rising and the falling assuming he must of gotten dropped into the hamper with all the dirty clothes he find himself overwhelmed with Paiges scent all around him finding himself a bit aroused as he tries to squirm around and get out only to find himself out from the bra and surrounded by the softness of clothing and the scent of paige now unable to really do anything he gives in and enjoys his position a bit.

Paige pulls out a box and sits down on the floor karlee sits in front of her, and she sets the box down. Brad tries to run as Paige's ass descends upon him but its to late and he finds himself pinned down by her soft ass not crushed instantly due to the carpet beneath him and the soft ass on him he squirms a bit unable to get her attention and unable to get away pinned between her cheeks. He decides to resort to biting her before he ends up dead.

Johny gets knocked around a bit as his sister picks up the box but when its put done he stands and gets ready to get one of the girls attention right away. Paige opens the box but looks away and jumps up due to feeling something just barely on her ass. Karlee looks down to see the tiny form of what she assumes is a bug but on closer inspection realizes is Johny who she quickly grabs and stuffs into her bra unaware if Paige had done this to him and wanting to hide him.

Johny smiles as Karlees hand reaches for him, Happiness fills him knowing she will keep him safe and he soon finds himself stuff into her bra. Johny gets comfortable against her soft breast feeling safe and not alone for the first time in what seems like a long time.

As Paige stands up Brad gets pinned between her cheeks and lefted up as she stand begging to scan the floor for bugs but sees nothing and soon sits back down. Brad feels immense pressure as Paige's ass surrounds him and keeps him trapped the only things keeping him from going any deeper being the soft fabric between himself and her ass.

Paige sits back down and smiles at Karlee before scanning her box and getting ready to pack a bowl, but Karlee soon politely refuses and decides to leave. Paige gets dissapointed and lays on her bed after Karlee leaves laying on her side and thinking about what had changed Karlee's mind so quickly. Brad falls onto the bed and tries to get up and run but he is a little to tired and sore at this point.

Karlee gets up and leaves the room hurrying back to Johny's room with her now tiny boyfiend tucked away safely inside her bra. He relaxes against her breast even getting a bit aroused at where he is. Soon Karlee enters Johny's room pulling him out and talking to him about what is going on.

Paige gets up and decides to put the box away and then locks her door, turns on some music and gets undressed now wearing nothing but panties and a bra, as she lays back on her bed. Brad watches the beautiful giantess undress and come towards him not able to move as he admires her and soon finds her ass coming down on him again pinning him to the bed beneath her. He rubs her ass a bit feeling the intense pressure on his body as she squirms around a bit getting more comfortable but causing brad instense pain the slight movement of her giant ass on his little body instantly breaks his legs he finds himself trying to scream but cant due to even his face being pinned against her ass barely able to breathe as one of his best friends little sister is about to crush him with her ass without ever realizing it.

Paige sits up and moves around a bit feeling a little tickle on her ass. Brad finds even more pressure then before and begins to cry as he feels most of his lower body being completely crushed he tries to squirm and get away wanting more then anything to make it through this alive but his want and struggle does nothing as he begins to pass out unable to breath anymore and the pain beginning to become to much. Paige squirms a bit unable to get comfortable and the slight movement of her ass grinding against the tiny beneath her and the bed, ending it for Brad reducing most of his body to a red smear on her black panties. Paige finally gets comfortable and relaxes unware of the horror she had just caused with her ass and the life that had just ended beneath her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope someone enjoys this besides me please review and give me your opinions.