- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time to continue my story its been a long time hope people will enjoy this.

Josh stands there in fear having just watched a girl reduced to nothing but a red smear on the bottom of his friends sister sock. He looks around at his friends unaware of what to do.

Tim is shaking in fear unable to even stand not even able to think of what to do not able to comprehend what is going on, he stares up at Josh who also seems to be pretty terrified and looks around at the rest of the diminutive group.

Brad has a serious look on his face determined to not die as he thinks of a plan he is determined to get help and survive this. Joe has a blank look on his face showing no emotion as he examines the little bit of a blood stain left behind from the girl that had tried to help them.

Brad begins to speak, Saying *Guys i know you are all pretty terrified but its time to move we gotta go before Johny's Mom walks back through she might mistake us for bugs* Joe looks back at him and nods ready to go with whatever Brad had planned as Brad says *follow me* Joe follows as well as Josh.

Tim stands and follows a little slower then the rest a bit to shaken up to run like the others he follow them from a distance the group slowing as they head towards the door Karlee had gone through.

Kristen watches as the boys begin to move and decides if she wants more toys she better move now before they get help. She slowly walks towards them with gentle steps making sure her prescence is not know and when she is close enough to reach down and grab them she gets down on her knees watching slowly like a predator stalking prey slowly gettind ready to strikie chosing the slowest one first she gently picks him up from behind lifting him up and keeping him in hand as she reaches for the next.

Tim yells for the others as Kristen picks him up and they all look back to see tim with a glint of hope in his eyes knowing that Kristen had found them instead of mistaking them for bugs, Tim waves for the others. Brad looks up into Kristens eyes and quickly dashes to get into Johny's room not trusting the almost evil look on Kristens face as she eyes all of them up Joe quickly follows trusting Brad over anyone else. Josh watches as they run confused and looks up at Kristen who quickly and roughly grabs him not wanting to give the last of the toys the chance to escape.

Tim and Josh are sitting together in Kristens hand as she smiles down at them gently. Kristen begins to speak *Don't worry boys il take good care of you* her way of wording it is unsettling and almost sexual as she begins to walk to her room having decided that two toys is good enough for now. The boys both look at eachother wondering why she would be going to her room feeling very uneasy and a bit frightened knowing they can not get away.

Brad and Joe look back and then at eachother a bit sad for their friends but wondering if maybe Kristen just wanted to help and if they were in more danger now. They look up at Karlee who is looking around the room and calling on her phone to see where her boyfriend is she towers over the both of them as they head for a dresser to hide beneath well they try to come up with a plan now that they are in a safer area.

They watch as Karlee leaves the room to go to spend some time with Paige and hopes that Johny will come home soon, she leaves the room and looks around for everyone else not seeing the guys anymore and sees that Kristen has headed to her room. She walks down the hallway and knocks on Kristen's door only to be told that they boys had left. Karlee then decides to head to Paige's room knocking on the door and being let in by Paige. they then sit down to talk.

Brad and Joe talk for a bit wondering if maybe the reason Johny was gone is because he had shrunk to they wonder what to do for awhile and decide to attempt to head to paiges room like Karlee knowing if they could get the girls attention they would be safe. They check the hallway before heading down it making sure its empty before making a run for Paige's room.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

A quick update for the story. Going to be adding more chapters soon.