- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is going to be about the story of the group of tinies instead of the father and son.

  Samantha had decided to go check up on her friend Paige she hadnt really talked to her lately and they had been friends since childhood. Samantha is a brunette girl with a petite build a serious pot head who is very lazy and had recently gotten Paige to try some things. She walks over to Paiges house and is soon welcomed into the room by Paiges mother Kristen, who tells her paige is in her room. As samantha walks towards Paiges room she starts to feel really weird and soon finds herself shrinking as Kristen looks on in amazement and soon passes out.

Samantha awakens to a warm and very soft area and soon starts to move around to only end up with something soft hardening a little against her and she soon starts to struggle scared of her situation not knowing what to think.

Kristen smiles as she realizes her little guest had finally awoken she had watched as she shrunk not knowing what to think and finding her self worried for the girl but soon finds herself happy to have the bad influence friend of her daughters like this as she picks her up and carries her off to her bedroom, when she realizes she is passed out and wont seem to wake up Kristen decides to put the tiny girl in her bra right against her breast and then goes back about her day waiting.

Samantha struggles a little and soon relizes she is against a breast and must be in someones bra probably Kristens. She feels slightly disgusted that her friends mother would put her here but figures it must be for safety as she takes her home and soon smiles knowing she is in safe hands. But soon realizes Kristens nipple is erect and she must be aroused and starts to wonder if she is safe or not.

Kristen smiles to herself as she walks from the kitchen back to her room fully aware that the little girl is awake now as she gets aroused thinking of the cruel things shes about to do. Kristen sits down in her room and starts to undress slowly taking off her bra making sure the tiny girl stays in the bra cup and leaves only her panties on.

Samantha looks up at Kristen with fear realizing the aroused mother of her friend has taken her to her room and is now staring down at her with a smile and a slight evil glint in her eyes. Samantha tries to climb out of the bra and get away but only succeeds in falling down the smooth material and showing off how helpless she is in the giant bra cup.

Kristen stares down at the tiny girl smiling and laughing when she falls, and soon demands that the tiny girls undress.

Samantha says no and stares up at kristen in disbelief but soon regrets her choice as Kristen faces turns from aroused and playful, to full on evil and kristen flicks samantha with her finger causing the tiny girl to fall down and cry. The nail of kristen is bigger then samanthas all face and soon samanthas nose is bleeding and she is wheeping  at how pathetic she is and from all the pain caused by Kristens one finger.

Kristens suddenly begins to look bored with the girl and looks away from her, and  soon begins to paint her nails a bright red color, her feet are size 7 and her toes are perfect her nails are soon bright red she then puts on some nice bright red lipstick to go with her hair and pale skin. She lights a smoke and looks at the little girl who is surely suffering and smiles to herself the red lipstick sticking to the cigarette a little as she breaths in deeply pulls the cigarette out of her mouth and blows all the smoke into the little girls face. She then picks up Samantha and tears her clothing off of her and drops her onto the table next to her bra and then puts the bra back on.

Samantha continues to cough as she is dropped onto the table she is in lots of pain and unable to even try to get away. Kristen soon picks up the little girl and drops her onto the floor. Samantha falls onto the floor and is only able to survive due to landing on soft carpet she tries to look up but can barely move and finds herself staring at the feet of Kristen they are actually quite beautiful.

Kristen stares down at the tiny girl not knowing wether to just kill her or keep her as a toy but soon hears a knock on the front door she puts on nothing but a robe and then leaves to see who it is. Kristen answers the door to 4 of her sons friends plus her sons girlfriend who were heer to check on Johny having not heard from him in awhile and soon they are let in and Kristen goes back to her room as they go to johnys room. Kristen walks ahead of the boys shaking her hips as she walks to tease them and soon closes the door behind her and goes back to where she had left samantha.

Karlee, Johnys girlfriend looks at her bfs mom in disgust and at the drooling friends and just shakes her head as they stare and soon walks to Johnys room alone leaving the guys in the hallway.

The guys stay put to see Karlee walk as well and are disapointed at what they see and soon go to follow but all of them suddenly feel strange and pass out as it seems like karlee had gotten bigger.

Karlee goes into her bfs room and closes the door behind her annoyed at the guys behind her if she had paid a little attention she would see that they had shrunk and were now passed out on the floor she soon sits on her bfs bed and tries to call him only to see that his phone is in the room with her.

Samantha is able to escape kristens room and hides in the hallway and watches as the 4 guys shrink and kristen walks by walking seducingly past her she actually finds herself admiring kristens body even after all the cruel stuff she had done to her. She decides to go the 4 that had shrunk and then to karlee for help and soon walks down the hall way.

Kristen is unable to find samantha but just ignores that and decides to take care of her wet pussy finally getting out a vibrator and going to town in the privacy of her own room hoping the little girl was watching.

Samantha finally makes it to the group of guys soon realizing she is naked she tries to cover up a little as they awaken. 

Kristen walks down the hall now fully dressed with running shoes on and everything as she goes to get something to eat she barely notices the group of bugs but soon smiles to herself realizing its her sons friends shrunk she stops and stares down at them but soon stops as Paiges door opens. Kristen decides to go to the kitchen and watch.

Paige walks down the hallway wearing cute white socks on her small petite feet as she thinks to herself about some stuff.

Samantha shakes in fear as kristen stares down at them and soon begins to awaken the guys and get there attention backing away a little when they seem to come to the wrong conclusion about a naked girl waking them up but soon there jaws drop as they stare.

Samantha gets a disgusted look on her face and backs away from the pervs but soon looks behind her to see her friend paige coming and waves her hands for help and watches as her friend aproaches staring down at her.

Paige stares down at the tiny bug which seems to just stay put as if wanting to be stepped on so soon paige brings her foot down on it and continues to the kitchen.

Samantha dosnt even move as her friends foot comes down on her she just gives up but instead of being instantly crushed she finds herself stuck to her friends foot half crushed as she continues walking soon paige sits down in the kitchen and Samantha is still alive stuck to the sole of her friends sole face first forced to inhale her friends foot smell but it smells nice and its so soft and warm she soon finds her pussy getting wet and tries to move to enjoy her last moments a little but is unable to and soon Paige starts the walk back to her room unaware that in doing so she is killing one of her best friends.

Samantha finds herself closer to orgasm and closer to death with each step and soon finds herself having the most intense orgasm of her life and then with the final step before paige enters her room samantha feels her whole body finaly give in popping like a little insect and leaving a nice red stain with the barely recognizable remains of samantha.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope people like it im making the story a little bigger then originally intended and i hope thats a good choice. :)